What's new

Zardari pardons sarabjeet singh,will be released soon

Please, that idiot bomber should be beheaded, if he wanted to bomb us, we should use him to nuke his masters
Seems like your extremist mindset isn't followed by Zardari..Phew!
And he has already served 22 years in prison,and there is no proof of him being involved in the blasts too..Guy coming home...time to celebrate!:D

who gives a damn about that butcher .. keep him as if he will ever come to pk he will murdered by a mob
Now a days bomb attacks became routine , poor fellow he could have easily escaped if he had done it under the name of taliban in Pakistan but unfortunately he came to India . Why would any one with sense think that he will visit Pakistan again ?

as we waiting for him ? keep him 120 years and cut his organs daily we have no problem ;)
Please tell it to all the terrorists , poor chaps they are going to believe that you will pray for them for their sacrifice .

Unfortunate act by President. That person confessed of planting bomb in Lahore and Multan which killed 14 people. I wonder is government of Pakistan cornering us , the Punjabis. It seems like ppp is doing what it does good, breaking up of Pakistan. Last time they offended the Bengalis and this time they are after us.

I really want to say more but I do not want to say anything bad about Pakistan, and that is because of that h ar mzada, Zardari

A sad day for Pakistan.

A convicted terrorist is pardoned by this corrupt regime, what more harm do they want to inflict on this Nation?

This power of Zardari is actually unconstitutional if we follow the basis of the Constitution of Pakistan, I hope Supreme Court do something, which is least likely to happen.

Sarabjit singh mistakenly crossed over and was beaten to confess .. one of the so called witness later on retracted his statement saying he was forced to name Sarabjit by the police.

Unfortunate act by President. That person confessed of planting bomb in Lahore and Multan which killed 14 people. I wonder is government of Pakistan cornering us , the Punjabis. It seems like ppp is doing what it does good, breaking up of Pakistan. Last time they offended the Bengalis and this time they are after us.

I really want to say more but I do not want to say anything bad about Pakistan, and that is because of that h ar mzada, Zardari

He finished his imprisonment n still inside jail :(

68828ece-6639-4472-8679-57c5521c26b2HiRes.JPG

His daughter

^

We don't care. What about the families of those who were killed?

This chump deserved execution.

Back
Top Bottom