What's new

Zardari's Property

so Finally we Have beaten India in this Field .... :cheers:

Nope not yet, you haven't given the total amount of the full value of his assets.
We have Mayawati, OP Chautala, Prakash Singh Badal and God knows how many more dirty rats. And each worth more than a few Billion USD.
Bloody blood sucking SOB:frown:

Mr. Zardari also owns 796095 sq. kms of land perhaps at some point of time owned by Mr. Jinnah...i dont know how this land got transferrred from Mr. Jinnah to Mr. Zardari.........exact location is as follows :
south of afghanistan, east of iran and west of india...and north of arabian sea.....i dont exactly remember what this piece of land called that is owned by HIM......:)......

Mr. Zardari also owns 796095 sq. kms of land
south of afghanistan, east of iran and west of india...and north of arabian sea.....i dont exactly remember what this piece of land called that is owned by HIM......:)......

why r u blaming him for his properties...he is a business man.He is ur president.He has money it dosn't mean he is corrupt...If you people are in his place..u wont just donate all your money

By the list it look that he owns half the Pakistan and rest 170 million Pakistani the second half!

Wow man. Where he is gona to take all this? It is insensible property plunder.

What he will do with this property, I am really amazed! How many lives he is going to live?

By the list it look that he owns half the Pakistan and rest 170 million Pakistani the second half!

Wow man. Where he is gona to take all this? It is insensible property plunder.

What he will do with this property, I am really amazed! How many lives he is going to live?

What happen to Benazir Bhutto ? is she takes all wealth with her ?

He should surrender all his wealth to Pakistani Treasury .. :undecided:

why r u blaming him for his properties...he is a business man.He is ur president.He has money it dosn't mean he is corrupt...If you people are in his place..u wont just donate all your money

One has to shows how much wealth he have & how he earned it legally ..

I own a 2 bedroom flat! Beat that!

one dollar from truth beats a million from lies. Great Going man, its not about what you own but how you come to own it. Im sure you can sleep soundly at night unlike him.

zardari is like corrupted like many others. so why blame him only?? poor guy. :P

anyways, i don't know why ppl are after his property. :P

btw zerdari has made a top secret plan.......

this is the top secret

84074ff711a5ef36f8c1c721324bf5da.jpg

Zardari-hits-out-against-critics.jpg

zerdari buys this property after auction

Mr. Zardari also owns 796095 sq. kms of land perhaps at some point of time owned by Mr. Jinnah...i dont know how this land got transferrred from Mr. Jinnah to Mr. Zardari.........exact location is as follows :

some property in dehli...:yahoo::yahoo::dance3:, maybe u talking about jinnah house which was to be made the pak embassey

i didnt even know that

This is old list, his asset are double now. two years ago he sign a deal on behalf of his company around 1.5 billion dollar LPG with French.

Zardari is only one man who completes his five years as a president of Pakistan, I don't know why now people are discussing his fake properties and other issues related to him. well, I want to see when someone accuse him that he owns the entire world. o_Oo_O

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom