What's new

Zero dollar Mega-Project to improve Pak economy: Be nice and clean

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yes.

Let's start this Mega project that costs almost zero dollar.

Do not throw kuchara (trash)
Be nice to others especially visitors from the West.
--- No need to take things in our hands, report and let Pak army and police deal with those who visit with malicious intent.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER, @AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee @Donatello, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider,

Last edited:
Its such a shame how littering is encouraged in Pakistan by elders. Having lived in Sweden before moving to Pak when I was 10, we were trained here from an early age to throw rubbish in bins even if it meant crossing the street or putting the rubbish in your pockets for a while till u found a bin or got home.

However when I arrived in Pakistan elders (relatives, people on the steet etc) discouraged me and my siblings immensely saying things like "bare gore aein hein", "apne aapko behtar samajhte" etc. Of course we will blame everything on the government, corrupt politicians for not providing enough bins or not cleaning the streets as often but khud to allah ke mehman aaein hein sare.

And what makes you think we as a people are not nice to others especially the westerners. I am not talking about the terrorists, i am sure this post was not intended towards them.

Last time i went to F-6 Super Market i found most of my country men being a little too nice with the westerners for my liking. Most of them were acting like if they were some aliens who have just landed from another planet.

We also show a little too much respect to our Chinese friends, in Islamabad's Saudi Pak tower they have a lift that is just for the use of Chinese, Pakistanis are not allowed to use that specific lift, talk about being nice to others.

And then we all know how nice our common folk is towards Arabs or Iranians depending upon their sectarian affiliation.

The only other people that we are not nice to and should be are the Afghans, the Africans and Bangladeshis. So for the sake of national pride i will say there is no need of being more nice to others than we already are.

Yes.

Let's start this Mega project that cost almost zero dollar.

--- No need to take things in our hands, report and let Pak army and police deal with those who visit with malicious intent.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER, @AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee @Donatello, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider,

Sir, this project is one of the costliest that can be undertaken in Pakistan, for it requires creating a sense of civic duty and civilized social behavior, which requires social development for a population of 200 million. I can give you a rough estimate of what such a project would cost, but rest assured that figure is going to be astronomical indeed.

But, your heart is in the right place, I will grant you that.

Last edited:
And what makes you think we as a people are not nice to others especially the westerners. I am not talking about the terrorists, i am sure this post was not intended towards them.

Last time i went to F-6 Super Market i found most of my country men being a little too nice with the westerners for my liking. Most of them were acting like if they were some aliens who have just landed from another planet.

We also show a little too much respect to our Chinese friends, in Islamabad's Saudi Pak tower they have a lift that is just for the use of Chinese, Pakistanis are not allowed to use that specific lift, talk about being nice to others.

And then we all know how nice our common folk is towards Arabs or Iranians depending upon their sectarian affiliation.

The only other people that we are not nice to and should be are the Afghans, the Africans and Bangladeshis. So for the sake of national pride i will say there is no need of being more nice to others than we already are.

Great.

In areas we have covered the "Nice" part of subject, please see if the "clean" part is addressed too.

Thank you

Sir, this project is one of the costliest that can be undertaken in Pakistan, for it requires creating a sense of civic duty and civilized social behavior, which requires social development for a population of 200 billion. I can give you a rough estimate of what such project would cost, but rest assured that figure is going to be astronomical indeed.

But, your heart is in the right place, I will grant you that.

Valid points.

Yes.

Let's start this Mega project that cost almost zero dollar.

Interesting initiative.

Small things we do as individuals make such an impact on the society!

Keeping our streets clean, meeting our people with a smile, being nice to each other and educate our children.

Ah, what an impact we can make!

This needs to trend in social media.

Everybody gets a broom and sweeps the vicinity of their house.

The town and city centres are the main problem however. Not sure if a fund could be set up where jobless people are employed to clean the streets. I would pay into that.

You can be excused of being poor, but there is no excuse in being dirty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom