What's new

27 Jun 2015 Part-I & II: Never seen footage from North Wazirastan - Pakistan Army's Success Stories

I like when he said, Is mulk main tangain bhi wohi chaplain gi jin kay dil main Pakstan ho ga.

is mulk main taangain b wo chalain gi jin k dil main pakistan ho ga ... Respect for Pak Army :pakistan: Pakistan Zindabad

It's just the thing that is drilled into them since PMA...beech main angrezi shuru kar do, beech main Urdu. Some are good at it, some just do with that Pakistani angrezi accent!

Haha, that's what I thought at that moment as well...I saw this when it was aired on TV< and I thought, Arshad Sahab ko to aaj heart attack ho jaye ga aik aur fire aya to!

The Col sahab was chill and saying, hamaray beech main yeh hide and seek chalta rehta hai! (As if a girl and boy are playing haha).

Good spirits though!

Col Sahab seemed jolly fellow not like someone with stick up his butt and when the interview started, it looked like he came running to give the interview as he was out of breath

interesting look inside zarb-e-azb, good luck to Pakistan army vs jihadi terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom