What's new

Dictator's Democracy - How Imran Khan is kicking out senior ideological members

His previous Designation before Retirement was Justice so as PTI's Moto. Doesnt that made him ideological Worker of PTI???

Even he was Suspended for the Party for uplifting Justice as well.

You saw that Jalsa 2 years back I think because last MQM Jalsa was held in Liaqatabad Bridge where even a Leaders was sitting in the Ground rather then Chairs.

kyaaaa Keh raye O :D hahahaha

If my previous designation or pet name was *Gullu* so I am PML(N) Worker :D

If I am a bhatta khor so It made me a political worker of Karachi ??

@Gazi Love you too fer :D

What he did, compromises, turning his eye away from the corruption of his ministers, his shortsightedness in major national issues, his mishandling of Baluchistan issue, giving charge of fixing Balochistan to MI DG Maj.Gen Ijaaz who screwed badly and put whole balochistan on flame , One can read the incompetence of musharraf era through General shahid aziz memoirs.
So let me Guess He screwed Baluchistan by taking out a Terrorist who was hiding in Mountains and Attacking LEA Convoys Frequently was Screw Job by any chance????His cronies may have been involved in Corruption but during his time things were not that bad as we are seeing Today and our Institutions were FUNCTIONING much better then now a days. In his tenure Karachi was quite Peaceful and Extremism was under Control as well. It wasnt Perfect though but much better then what it is today.

He is impulsive, bad decision maker, prone to make decisions through brute force. We don't need a leader like him who screw up everything by making undue and unnecessary compromises once again
Of course he was Bad decision maker when he Raid Lal Masjid and also on Judiciary issue as well or by giving Media Freedom which they are Abusing now a days which later turned out to be Correct as both were no Good for Pakistan.

What's the point of bold sentence?
Discipline and Act of Common Man Representation I guess.

kyaaaa Keh raye O :D hahahaha

If my previous designation or pet name was *Gullu* so I am PML(N) Worker :D

If I am a bhatta khor so It made me a political worker of Karachi ??

@Gazi Love you too fer :D
We are discussing Ideologies here and last time I checked Supreme Court Judge has responsibility of upholding Justice on whatever Capacities they have.

Gulu has nothing to do with PMLN Ideology so Lame Argument buddy.

So let me Guess He screwed Baluchistan by taking out a Terrorist who was hiding in Mountains and Attacking LEA Convoys Frequently was Screw Job by any chance????His cronies may have been involved in Corruption but during his time things were not that bad as we are seeing Today and our Institutions were FUNCTIONING much better then now a days. In his tenure Karachi was quite Peaceful and Extremism was under Control as well. It wasnt Perfect though but much better then what it is today.

Of course he was Bad decision maker when he Raid Lal Masjid and also on Judiciary issue as well or by giving Media Freedom which they are Abusing now a days which later turned out to be Correct as both were no Good for Pakistan.

We are discussing Ideologies here and last time I checked Supreme Court Judge has responsibility of upholding Justice on whatever Capacities they have.

Justice Retd Wajih is the recent outcome of Imran Khan's dictatorial nature. .
But there are other members who have been suspended for raising the voice for justice within PTI.

What hopes we have from Imran if and when his party comes to power.

Any thoughts.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider,
@ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER, @AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr,
@Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon,
@Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist,@Super Falcon, @macnurv

You know this is Pakistan. Your not going to measure PTI against the Labour or Liberal parties in UK. Compare it with PML which these days should be declared "private property Sharif Family", or PPP which has always been "private property Bhutto/Zaradri family" or the very democratic MQM "gangster party" led by the very civilized democrat Altaf.

The only differance between Altaf and Hitler is he is darker uglier and fatter. Oh also whereas Altaf lords over Karachi Hitler lorded over all of Europe.

your post contains extreme opposites.

---- fast
--- slow

Make up your mind pl

Not really. It clearly means that PTI has done really good work in just 2-3 years as compared to what other past KP govt's couldn't do throughout their terms however the level at which PTI was expected to work as it said it would didn't exactly turn out to be like that. It is still slower but still quite alot as compared to past govt.

Last time I saw MQM jalsa, they were beating and doing chitrol of their own leaders on the orders of Altaf hussain, really benchmark of civility in Pakistan :D

really ? hahha that wasn't a jalsa genius .. opsss it was press conference

Yet again wrong facts, he did participated in election by party made by lawyers. how is he not a lota and others are. Now you are just being biased .
What is the name of the party and where it is now? Tell me how he is lota?

Sorry but you are a shameless person who is using bazaari words for a person who your party nominated as the presidential candiated and who was made to head several commsisions and party tribunal. If he was such a useless and free loader a person (according to you) why was he nominated like this? I remember when Sheereen Mazari was made to leave party, nothing filthy left that was not said about her (despite the fact that she was a woman) on the social media by PTIans like you who have learnt not to respect people. You in essense are no different than other party's workers who demand slave -like loyalty. Your case is even worst for you are affected party and have an axe to grind against Justice Wajih.

Last edited:
The most Democracy loving Smartass post of the week goes to this guy!
Of course i do love democracy because i spot less drones in the skies these days and i've heard we've lessened on the bootlicking and do more, but sadly the local bootlicking goes on and on...

Of course i do love democracy because i spot less drones in the skies these days and i've heard we've lessened on the bootlicking and do more, but sadly the local bootlicking goes on and on...

Thanks to people like you, Pakistan is in this shape now. Keep bootlicking corrupt generals like Zia and others and ofcourse democratic govt.s like Nawaz's Soon Pakistan is gonna be on top of the corruption chain.

Thanks to people like you, Pakistan is in this shape now. Keep bootlicking corrupt generals like Zia and others and ofcourse democratic govt.s like Nawaz's Soon Pakistan is gonna be on top of the corruption chain.
yes yes i can feel the burns in you, sar sar ke kale ho jao ge yaar, vital peyo zindagi geo :)

Back
Top Bottom