What's new

Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 24 runs in 2nd test match

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, they don't practice regularly. I already know that this team is full of garbage and low quality players from the first day, our audiences and viewers didn't watch cricket anymore.

It is what it is either win or loss.....
we need to fill up the inboxes of the pcb with hateful messages wish them death and misery.

we need to fill up the inboxes of the pcb with hateful messages wish them death and misery.

Nah, it doesn't work that way as they wouldn't read hateful messages. What we do is to hire Chinese or American supervisor to watch our team and coach management. If our team's effort bring poor games again, they will change individual players every minutes. :woot:

Aside my jokes, next match you know it will happen same drama, just don't watch it even world cup.

:rofl: Going by your pathetic logic (Just replaced Keywords Pakistan with India and Batsman with Bowler:

Pak batsmen have always been an embarrasment, they have never produced a half decent batsmen. Why is it that no pakistani is strong enough to hit fours and sixes on a regular basis. You Pakistanis should get more muscles/strength like the Indian batsmen :pop:

Maybe some pakistanis can shed light on why pakistanis are so weak @RazPaK

Ind pace bowlers have always been an embarrasment, they have never produced a half decent pace bowler. Why is it that no indian is strong enough to hit 90+ mph mark on a regular basis. You Indians should get more muscles/strength like the Pakistan bowlers :pop:

Maybe some Indian can shed light on why indians are so weak @Flamingo :sarcastic:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: Going by your pathetic logic (Just replaced Keywords Pakistan with India and Batsman with Bowler:

Ind pace bowlers have always been an embarrasment, they have never produced a half decent pace bowler. Why is it that no indian is strong enough to hit 90+ mph mark on a regular basis. You Indians should get more muscles/strength like the Pakistan bowlers :pop:

Maybe some Indian can shed light on why indians are so weak @Flamingo :sarcastic:

good one, these yindoos have no right to judge us because regardless of what it is, we beat them over 60 percent of the time lmao.

The statement you make is so ironic having been under occupation for 1000 years.

Indians are nothing in front of us. The fact that Mullahs from local neighborhoods of Pakistan, make you **** your pants, is enough for us.

You Indians are only capable of showing your mardangi on women. You have no honor.

1971 ........

Akal bhais se badi hoti hai:laughcry:

You dont need a hunk to take wickets (Murli, Sharne warne, Mcgrath)
and even Sachin(with average physique) has scored more runs/4s then your current team combined

There is no point explaining you because Pakistanis like you will always cheer for players like Afridi (How inconsistent he may be)

Akal bhais se badi hoti hai:laughcry:

You dont need a hunk to take wickets (Murli, Sharne warne, Mcgrath)
and even Sachin(with average physique) has scored more runs/4s then your current team combined

There is no point explaining you because Pakistanis like you will always cheer for players like Afridi (How inconsistent he may be)

You poor indians can't quote a good bowler from your country, can you? :rofl:

And here you all yell your arses off about other teams. A country for over 1.2 billion people, biggest cricket playing country in the world can't produce even a single pace bowler, WHAT A PITY. You guys should be the last one to talk about short comings of others.. :omghaha:

Pakistan gets whopped by minnows Zimbabwe and frustrated PDF Pakistani members vent their anger at Indians ... lol. :cheesy:

You poor indians can't quote a good bowler from your country, can you? :rofl:

And here you all yell your arses off about other teams. A country for over 1.2 billion people, biggest cricket playing country in the world can't produce even a single pace bowler, WHAT A PITY. You guys should be the last one to talk about short comings of others.. :omghaha:

I was trying to prove my point and i believe it proved it with right set of examples ( if you revisit the post u will get it)

Samajhdar ko ishara hi karfi hai.......afsos ishare bhi beaklon ke pare hain (I intentionally left name of one bowler in top wicket taking bowlers:chilli:)

Labors in Railways and PIA are protesting against proposed privatization, you freaking lazy thieves and hud harams I hope you all loose your jobs then sit back in your shack in some shanty town and think how you contributed to the downfall of your organizations by stealing at every chance you got
Ladies and Gentleman!!
Look this supporter of PMLN party!! :haha:
Still politics in cricket thread...............`
You made my day.... Today i don't need to visit stupid and funny thread.. :laughcry::yahoo:

Epic post!! :rofl::lol:

It's a very old story now

Lets cut the crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom