What's new

Zionist Analysts: No Systems Able to Hit Fattah

Zionist Analysts: No Systems Able to Hit Fattah

TEL AVIV (Dispatches) --
Media analysts and commentators in Occupied Palestine have been discussing Iran’s new hypersonic missile that was unveiled on Tuesday by chief commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, Major General Hussein Salami. It is said that the Fattah missile gives Iran a “significant” military edge in the region.
According to Nir Dvori, a military commentator on Israel’s Channel 12, the missile will be “difficult to detect, observe and intercept.”
The channel’s Arab affairs commentator, Ohad Hamo, said that Iran’s missile is another step towards “deterring” the Zionist regime from launching any sort of military strike against the Islamic Republic. He also pointed out that the Fattah missile will be difficult to intercept because of its speed — Mach 13 — and maneuverability.
“No missile defense system will be able to hit it.”
The U.S. does not possess hypersonic missiles, he added, only China and Russia do.
“Iran’s unveiling of the Fattah hypersonic missile is a message to Israel,” noted Maariv newspaper.
Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi told those present at the missile’s unveiling ceremony on Tuesday: “We know these achievements anger our enemies, but we say to them, die in your anger, because these achievements make the Iranian people happy. What the IRGC’s Air Force is accomplishing is scientific and local work far from foreign pressure.”
Raisi insisted that Iran’s deterrence force is purely defensive, never offensive.
“It is a point of strength that contributes to establishing security in the region. This missile means that the region will be safe from evildoers and foreign aggression. The message to those who are thinking of attacking Iran is that the Islamic Republic is a powerful country and its power aims to support the people of Iran and the oppressed people of the world.”
Hypersonic missiles are projectiles that can move at a speed of at least Mach 5, or five times the speed of sound. That is 1.7km (1.05 miles) per second or 6,174km (3,836 miles) per hour.
Some ballistic missiles already reach these speeds, but this new class of weapon separates itself from the pack as it can take a more random path to its intended target after plunging back into the earth’s atmosphere.
This makes it far more difficult to be detected by radar systems and to be destroyed by defense shields.
More countries are pursuing hypersonic weaponry in hopes they will provide them with a military

edge, but the challenges remain formidable.
For one, friction from the upper atmosphere produces extremely high temperatures, while the intense speed of the missile produces superheated particles surrounding it that make it harder for radio communications to get through.
So far, Russia and China have displayed an array of hypersonic weapons, with Moscow being the only one thought to have tested them in combat. The United States has also tested hypersonic missiles but lags behind its two rivals.
Several months after the IRGC first announced in November that it had a hypersonic missile, the Fattah was displayed on Tuesday.
Iran says the projectile has a range of 1,400km (870 miles) and can move at a massive speed of up to Mach 15 (5.1 km or 3.2 miles per second) before hitting its target.
It is also said to feature a moveable secondary nozzle and employ solid propellants that allow for high maneuverability within and outside the atmosphere, which top IRGC commanders have said means no missile defense system in the world is a match for it.
Iranian authorities have also praised a “generational leap” in missile technology on the back of the Fattah, which they have said will give Iran new levels of deterrence.
They have dismissed Western skepticism of Iran’s development of hypersonic missiles, saying the truth will be revealed “on the day” such arms may be used, and that the U.S. is only skeptical as the technology undermines its efforts to sell arms to the region.
Fattah’s current range is just short of the distance between Tehran and Tel Aviv, but IRGC aerospace chief commander Amir Ali Hajizadeh suggested on Tuesday that the force could look to hypersonics with a range of 2,000km (1,242 miles) in the near future.
At the claimed speeds, Fattah could theoretically reach Israeli targets in under seven minutes. That will leave little room for detection and interception, even for the Zionist regime’s Iron Dome missile defense system.
When covering news of the missile’s unveiling, Israeli media widely focused on a previous threat by Iranian media that an Iranian hypersonic projectile could reach Occupied Palestine in 400 seconds.
The U.S. introduced a new round of sanctions on Tehran after the unveiling, including sanctions around its ballistic missile program.

The proof the brown nosers to Zeklensky wanna you to believe and trust

1686299654732.jpeg

:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:
Was about to post it too. though I admit they are number one in propaganda :lol:

And by "they", I mean Americans, Ukrainians are more like clowns!

Last edited:
The proof the brown nosers to Zeklensky wanna you to believe and trust

View attachment 933494

:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

🤔🤔🤔

Most strange when Murica demonstrated so clearly their prowess in shooting down a handful of subsonic slow poke missiles in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia not so long ago.

USA vaunted defense cannot even defend Saudi Arabia against a handful of slow poke sub mach drones and missiles

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How then your touted defense systems all failed in Saudi Arabia?

And that against only puny sub sonic slow poke drones and missiles

Murica touted ability with their super duper missiles of Thaad and Patriot and Aegis to defend KSA that Murica so clearly and explicitly demonstrated to te entire world

:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

1602377212761.png

1602377146518.png

The world see many overlapping safe covered zones of defenses.

Yet the launching and hits were made by several missiles.

To date, records could not even find the tracks where the missiles came from , and if the installations not hit, might not even have existed.

4a5fa3802642.jpg

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...es-destroy-houthi-drones-state-tv-2022-03-25/

So you think you be doing much much better against supersonics and hypersonics missiles by the hundreds and thousands?
:omghaha::omghaha:

Tell us again of the LAYERED DEFENSE SYSTEM that Saudi Arabia bought from USA

On March 25 or so.

1649591562652.png

our.today

Saudi Aramco storage facility targeted by Houthi attack, causing fire - Our Today

our.today

Saudi Aramco storage facility targeted by Houthi attack, causing fire - Our Today

RIYADH (Reuters) Yemen's Houthis said they launched attacks on Saudi energy facilities on Friday (March 25) and the Saudi-led coalition said oil giant Aramco's petroleum products distribution station in Jeddah was hit, causing a fire in two storage tanks but no casualties. A huge plume of black...
our.today
our.today

No wonder Saudi Arabia lost all respect for USA and not only refused to accept call from Sleepy Joe.

But created a parody of Sleepy Joe and his Kamala as a sign of the esteem Saudi got for USA now and the failure of USA defensive systems that cannot even stop slow poke attacks from slow poke drones and slow poke missiles.

And now shooting hypersonic a piece of cake for mighty muricans

Every one with a few revision of military news, knows that american missiles are not the most stronger branch and doctrine of americans.

US has focus in air force and aircraft carriers.If you have a solution against their air force you can win the US militarily. I stand by that 100%. Solution does not come from air space force neccesarily, since a warplane dangers comes from its payloads, Iran has payload in form of ballistic missiles.

ABM military systems from US are trash, they don t guarantee a high level percentage of interception for even subsonic missiles, like yemenis have shown repeteadly.

US is far away of those russian,china and iranian equivalents.

Israel is worried because this new iranian capability, their masters knows well what it means in hand of any decision maker that does not fear to make a military showdown.

That images of khinzal downed, are not khinzals.... lies and more lies, how many khinzals have launch Russia? and really you have one interception that does not repeat... come on.

Posting the same lie multiple times doesn t make a truth. I don t think it s serious to believe interceptions of Ukraine, we are all seeing how they say they intercept 99% shaheds 136 and then you see their cities with smoke.

Americans systems are not capable to stop khinzals they are not capable in fact to stop yemenite missiles, and we must believe here they will stop hypersonic missiles. Yes, for sure.

The US as spent 30 years perfecting the patriot system since it was first used in the 1990's. Given the budget and THAT amount of time, of course they're going to be radically more effective against a variety of targets. And against hypersonic missile what were you others actually expecting?

Food to thought for you in good faith. Islam teach Muslims about being honest, to seek education, and to search for truth. This is how Muslims can become logical and productive individuals and create role model societies. But look at the sorry state of affairs of Muslims in modern times. Other countries are strong because Muslims are lacking in logic and reason. Expect more problems and misery down the road because lessons are not learned.

It is absolutely illogical to assume that the WEST is wrong in its claims and will lie all the time. It is virtually impossible to do scientific research with this thought process. It is virtually impossible to have education with this thought process.

I do not think that Russians are wrong and lie all the time as well. But they have told so many lies in recent conflicts that one feels the need to fact-check every Russian claim these days. This is my independent observation.

Iran is not exclusive in terms of developing rockets. Some countries had a significant headstart in this domain and are much ahead of Iran in developing rockets. It is illogical to contend that US cannot develop systems that can counter Iranian and even Russian rockets. You will find ample information in following post:

Post in thread 'Iran unveils hypersonic weapon 'Fattah'' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-unveils-hypersonic-weapon-fattah.769182/post-14402923

US is deeply involved in "great power competition" with Russia and China so it is logical to expect from US to develop countermeasures to all types of threats in the process. Regional powers cannot do much catch up with times.

Iran has not fielded super duper Martian technology, and Iran is not a pioneer of hypersonic technology. US developed hypersonic systems back in the days of Cold War, let alone in the present. Other countries including Iran take ideas from US and make tall claims about their productions. Anybody who study science and history can see the obvious.

Iran can certainly grow and prosper to a significant extent in a sanctions-free environment. Iran should find a way to move forward with the WEST, it is a huge bloc. Donald Trump was harsh on Iran but Americans continue to elect different leaders from time-to-time.

This is the bigger picture.

Otherwise, where do you think things are heading for Iran? There is no Saddam regime out there to draw attention away from Iran this time.

Regional powers need to tread carefully because Cold War 2.0 cometh.
Iran has not fielded super duper Martian technology, and Iran is not a pioneer of hypersonic technology. US developed hypersonic systems back in the days of Cold War, let alone in the present. Other countries including Iran take ideas from US and make tall claims about their productions. Anybody who study science and history can see the obvious.
This is a strawman, no one said this
It is absolutely illogical to assume that the WEST is wrong in its claims and will lie all the time.
I agree, but i'll say the same for China, Iran, Russia, Pakistan, India. Each of them have an higher rate of lies than others.

And i do not believe in any Zelensky's claims of 99.8% of missiles and drones intercepted nor any proofless claims coming from any country, neither UK intelligence claims which figured out to be false at multiple points during the war, neither any twitter account proofless, sourceless claims. Do i have the right?

This seems to me that it is the "Schrödinger Iran", pretty much like the Schrodinger China, where western claims start with "China use cold war era crap systems", then some months later changes its narrative into "China is a massive threat to the world with their advanced weapons and stealth aircrafts"

Same for Iran Schrodinger, western claims came from "Photoshopped drones and explosions, the missiles aren't a threat" to "Iran is a threat to the whole world and their capabilities shouldn't be downplayed", then gets back on the first one "Photoshop and Amazon/Aliexpress" claims, the claims about drones stopped once it revealed they can do damage, same for missiles.

The west is resorting to a new kind of propaganda against their enemies, downplaying their capability, then saying their capability are enormous, then get back on downplaying, until the weapon is used on their assets (Ukraine army and Saudi oil fields) and i'm pretty sure this will happen a second time when China will resort to use their weapons in a real situation/

The same west which you quote, claims 120% interception rate against Shahed136 in Ukraine, laughable claims!

Where is the 120% interception rate mentioned?

This is logical and responsible reporting.

Proof in following video:

in fact, we have seen Patriot's poor performance even against Yemenis basic ballistic missiles too, let alone a maneuvering hypersonic one.

so I'm sorry if I refuse to believe their constant lies & propaganda.

Patriot system's poor performance against Houthi ballistic missile arsenal for reference:

screenshot_2020-06-11_11.43.12.png

Related information in following links:

Confirmed by the manufacturer:

Since it was first fielded, Patriot has been used by five nations in more than 250 combat engagements against manned and unmanned aircraft, cruise missiles, and tactical ballistic missiles. Since January of 2015, Patriot has intercepted more than 150 ballistic missiles in combat operations around the world; more than 90 of those intercepts involved the low-cost Raytheon Missiles & Defense-made Guidance Enhanced Missile family of surface-to-air missiles.

Those engagements were possible because Patriot is built on a foundation of more than 3,000 ground tests and over 1,400 flight tests.

Each and every time Patriot is tested or live fired, engineers uncover new ways to further improve or enhance the system. The improvements are necessary because the threat is constantly changing and becoming more sophisticated.

----

Houthi developed Burkan-3 MRBM and touted it to be "unstoppable."

Saudi provided evidence of a Patriot system intercepting a Burkan-3 MRBM and a number of drones over Riyadh in 2021 in following link:

----

Saudi have a total of 11 operational Patriot systems and are using outdated HAWK systems to protect some regions. Patriot systems have shot down a large number of Houthi ballistic missiles and drones but Saudi territory is huge and radar coverage has gaps which could be exploited with good intel as happened in Abqaiq in 2019.

Saudi Air Defense is underdeveloped for a country of its size but it has prevented a great deal of damage in Saudi territory.

You can look down on others and show "arrogance" in your posts because Iran has not tasted war in the same way as Iraq and Saudi Arabia have in recent years.

However, I have one thing to point out. If you are a believer then you should know that Allah Almighty dislikes "arrogance."

As far as I'm concerned, Ukrainians claims can't be trusted, neither on that thing being a Kinzhal missile, nor shooting it down.

Sure. You find Russians trustworthy - the side that claimed that it will not invade Ukraine but did the opposite:

Such truthful and virtous partners you have...

A Patriot system intercepted a Russian tooth fairy over Kyiv on 04-05-23. The parts that were shown in photographs were identified as components of a Russian tooth fairy.

Nonetheless, one thing is clear. Neither Patriot, nor any other air defense system can not intercept a maneuvering hypersonic missile, it's simply beyond today's technologies.

I am absolutely overwhelmed to see this convincing evidence. According to you, basic ballistic missiles were not shot down either. Therefore.

Also just because one country has superior tech it doesn't mean it's superior to Iran in every field, Russia and drones became one example, US and hypersonic missiles will become another example.

"American tech is invincible, cause they were in constant connection with aliens, countless of encounter footages proves that". keep this lines for movies!

My bad. Iran put astronauts on the moon in the 1960s. Iran developed, tested, and operationalized incredibly sophisticated ICBMs in the Cold War. Iran put a number of sophisticated robots on mars since 1997. Iranian space program has no peer in the world.

How come US compare to Iranian achievements in "rocket sciences" and other domains? US is a regional power while Iran is a superpower. I was looking at alternate reality until now. Thanks for waking me up.

so I'm sorry if I refuse to believe their constant lies & propaganda.

The irony meter is through the roof here. You are doing exactly what you claim not to. You are so out of touch with global developments that it is not funny.

I'm not upset. it was just my replay to your (west) claim.
You guys got upset worse than Indians when someone questions or disagrees with the announcements of your country. Nobody can argue with you. It's like listening to MMM-E or Oublious. Even Indians accept some criticism and discuss stuff. All you guys do is press the "laugh" reaction and say you don't believe the West propaganda.

Legend gave you detailed posts full of evidence,he explained in long posts with detail and scientific terms,why and how you're mistaken or at least there are doubts about the Iranian government's claims. And all you did was just discard it. Justl like that.
Just like MMM-E says "we don't believe Greek lies",you're just saying "we don't believe Western lies".

No logic,just nonsense. Israel has bombed the heck out of you in Syria,the attitude is "We can destroy Israel whenever we want". You've been destroying Israel 15 years now. Every time they bomb an Iranian convoy in Syria,the Iranian government says "We'll give them a harsh response" or "We'll teach them a lesson".

As for the loitering munitions...if they were so succesful,then Ukraine's defenses would have collapsed and there would have been little left of the Ukrainian Army. Russians bought some 2,000 Shahed and the Ukrainian Air Defences still largely exist and fight back.

I may not like Zelensky nor support Ukraine,but I'm not supporting Russia either at this point. Don't be silly and think that everything the Russians say is true.

You guys got upset worse than Indians when someone questions or disagrees with the announcements of your country. Nobody can argue with you. It's like listening to MMM-E or Oublious. Even Indians accept some criticism and discuss stuff. All you guys do is press the "laugh" reaction and say you don't believe the West propaganda.

Legend gave you detailed posts full of evidence,he explained in long posts with detail and scientific terms,why and how you're mistaken or at least there are doubts about the Iranian government's claims. And all you did was just discard it. Justl like that.
Just like MMM-E says "we don't believe Greek lies",you're just saying "we don't believe Western lies".

No logic,just nonsense. Israel has bombed the heck out of you in Syria,the attitude is "We can destroy Israel whenever we want". You've been destroying Israel 15 years now. Every time they bomb an Iranian convoy in Syria,the Iranian government says "We'll give them a harsh response" or "We'll teach them a lesson".

As for the loitering munitions...if they were so succesful,then Ukraine's defenses would have collapsed and there would have been little left of the Ukrainian Army. Russians bought some 2,000 Shahed and the Ukrainian Air Defences still largely exist and fight back.

I may not like Zelensky nor support Ukraine,but I'm not supporting Russia either at this point. Don't be silly and think that everything the Russians say is true.
You are a planet of emotions and you spend 98% of your time in Turkish & Iranian sections

Where is the 120% interception rate mentioned?

This is logical and responsible reporting.

Proof in following video:

Patriot system's poor performance against Houthi ballistic missile arsenal for reference:

screenshot_2020-06-11_11.43.12.png

Related information in following links:

Confirmed by the manufacturer:

Since it was first fielded, Patriot has been used by five nations in more than 250 combat engagements against manned and unmanned aircraft, cruise missiles, and tactical ballistic missiles. Since January of 2015, Patriot has intercepted more than 150 ballistic missiles in combat operations around the world; more than 90 of those intercepts involved the low-cost Raytheon Missiles & Defense-made Guidance Enhanced Missile family of surface-to-air missiles.

Those engagements were possible because Patriot is built on a foundation of more than 3,000 ground tests and over 1,400 flight tests.

Each and every time Patriot is tested or live fired, engineers uncover new ways to further improve or enhance the system. The improvements are necessary because the threat is constantly changing and becoming more sophisticated.

----

Houthi developed Burkan-3 MRBM and touted it to be "unstoppable."

Saudi provided evidence of a Patriot system intercepting a Burkan-3 MRBM and a number of drones over Riyadh in 2021 in following link:

----

Saudi have a total of 11 operational Patriot systems and are using outdated HAWK systems to protect some regions. Patriot systems have shot down a large number of Houthi ballistic missiles and drones but Saudi territory is huge and radar coverage has gaps which could be exploited with good intel as happened in Abqaiq in 2019.

Saudi Air Defense is underdeveloped for a country of its size but it has prevented a great deal of damage in Saudi territory.

You can look down on others and show "arrogance" in your posts because Iran has not tasted war in the same way as Iraq and Saudi Arabia have in recent years.

However, I have one thing to point out. If you are a believer then you should know that Allah Almighty dislikes "arrogance."

Sure. You find Russians trustworthy - the side that claimed that it will not invade Ukraine but did the opposite:

Such truthful and virtous partners you have...

A Patriot system intercepted a Russian tooth fairy over Kyiv on 04-05-23. The parts that were shown in photographs were identified as components of a Russian tooth fairy.

I am absolutely overwhelmed to see this convincing evidence. According to you, basic ballistic missiles were not shot down either. Therefore.

My bad. Iran put astronauts on the moon in the 1960s. Iran developed, tested, and operationalized incredibly sophisticated ICBMs in the Cold War. Iran put a number of sophisticated robots on mars since 1997. Iranian space program has no peer in the world.

How come US compare to Iranian achievements in "rocket sciences" and other domains? US is a regional power while Iran is a superpower. I was looking at alternate reality until now. Thanks for waking me up.

The irony meter is through the roof here. You are doing exactly what you claim not to. You are so out of touch with global developments that it is not funny.
Persians have a proverb that says "fox was asked who is your witness, and he replied my tail!"

It matches your behavior, "Patriot is successful cause reports which west has published says so"
wow, I couldn't think of any better evidence! they even have charts!

No, there has been reports even in western media that exposed the false interception claims, videos showing Yemeni missiles coming down without patriot missiles could even get close to them.

And about Ukraine, yeah sure Russians are more trust worthy than US and it's allies, the murderers of millions of people across the globe, just one million victims in the middle east alone is the result of your beloved honest Americans, remember the Iraqis none-existence WMD? the same WMD which west gave Saddam to attack Iran.

Ukraine war is a proxy war between Russia and US, nothing else. US ran a coup in Ukraine and deposed their democratically elected government, people of the eastern Ukraine rebelled against this coup regime and demanded separation, and since then US has been helping the Ukrainian fascist regime to kill and suppress the pro-Russian people in Ukraine, and invade them in the end (based on their own admission). so yes, US started this war, not Russia.

No, there is no way American super duper stealth drone can be hacked or even identified by Iranian air defenses, Americans are the inventors of computer science, the pioneers of stealth and invisibility!

Though I admit, we didn't land on the moon (in 1960s), cause we didn't have Stanley Kubrick!
14020110000334_Test_NewPhotoFree.jpg

Persians have a proverb that says "fox was asked who is your witness, and he replied my tail!"

It matches your behavior, "Patriot is successful cause reports which west has published says so"
wow, I couldn't think of any better evidence! they even have charts!

No, there has been reports even in western media that exposed the false interception claims, videos showing Yemeni missiles coming down without patriot missiles could even get close to them.

And about Ukraine, yeah sure Russians are more trust worthy than US and it's allies, the murderers of millions of people across the globe, just one million victims in the middle east alone is the result of your beloved honest Americans, remember the Iraqis none-existence WMD? the same WMD which west gave Saddam to attack Iran.

Ukraine war is a proxy war between Russia and US, nothing else. US ran a coup in Ukraine and deposed their democratically elected government, people of the eastern Ukraine rebelled against this coup regime and demanded separation, and since then US has been helping the Ukrainian fascist regime to kill and suppress the pro-Russian people in Ukraine, and invade them in the end (based on their own admission). so yes, US started this war, not Russia.

No, there is no way American super duper stealth drone can be hacked or even identified by Iranian air defenses, Americans are the inventors of computer science, the pioneers of stealth and invisibility!

Though I admit, we didn't land on the moon (in 1960s), cause we didn't have Stanley Kubrick!
14020110000334_Test_NewPhotoFree.jpg
And the earth is actually flat,because Americans say it's round and the West is lying. Right?

Back
Top Bottom