What's new

6 Turkish Germans tourists arrested for suspected rape in Spain

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

According to the picture, the current case is making waves in Spain. As Spanish media reports, the number of violent crimes committed by foreign tourists has skyrocketed across the country in 2023.

Shameful. it is completely unacceptable for a gang of men to commit this type of act. Utter disgrace

typical gurbetçi trash, doesn't surprise me at all
I wonder from which part of Turkiye these people originate from they should be publicily castrated. However its unfair to generalize all of gurbetci’s for this case. Most gurbetci’s are honest, hardworking decent people unlike the typical scammers, thiefs, murderers and rapists who live in Turkiye.

Imagine if i said people in Turkey are trash they even rape stray dogs i am not suprised. Would that be fair even though it is happening. lmao before pointing your fucking finger to gurbetci’s look at yourself you bastard

Mistake of one guy doesn't means whole community is bad turkish guyz girls are sweetest nicest people

There is something strange about German Turks. @MMM-E is a great example.

Liar idiots

Five French tourists and one Swiss tourist were arrested after allegedly gang-raping an 18-year-old British woman at a popular tourist destination in Spain.

NEW YORK POST

TURKS are so rich in GERMANY , including us
In economic wiev many members of the Turkish community left their laborer identity and have established their private businesses

The number of companies establish by Turkish businessesmen in Europe has risen to over 140.000 ( over 70.000 in Germany )

Their total annual turnover exceeds over 50 billion Euros ( over 30 billion euros in Germany )

Last edited:
Liar idiots

Five French tourists and one Swiss tourist were arrested after allegedly gang-raping an 18-year-old British woman at a popular tourist destination in Spain.

NEW YORK POST

TURKS are so rich in GERMANY , including us
In economic wiev many members of the Turkish community left their laborer identity and have established their private businesses

The number of companies establish by Turkish businessesmen in Europe has risen to over 140.000 ( over 70.000 in Germany )

Their total annual turnover exceeds over 50 billion Euros ( over 30 billion euros in Germany )

and

Two different cases.

and

Two different cases.
5 french and 1 swiss lol

The "french" :
1694785211009.png

According to the picture, the current case is making waves in Spain. As Spanish media reports, the number of violent crimes committed by foreign tourists has skyrocketed across the country in 2023.
Europe is paying price for inviting third world alien culture in the name of multiculturalism.

Problem is not multiculturalism.

Problem is the lack of punishment for murders, stealers and rapers,....

If you have weak punishment, this criminal and abominable acts will continue happening. Bad guys laughts at good guys, because good guys puts ridiculous laws.

That s what happens in the west, i don t know why, but it seems western people likes criminals they believe that rapers or killers can be normal again and live with innocent people... they are crazy and delusional, we all pay unfourtunately.

This is not question of race or multiculturalism, believe me.

Problem is not multiculturalism.

Problem is the lack of punishment for murders, stealers and rapers,....

If you have weak punishment, this criminal and abominable acts will continue happening. Bad guys laughts at good guys, because good guys puts ridiculous laws.

That s what happens in the west, i don t know why, but it seems western people likes criminals they believe that rapers or killers can be normal again and live with innocent people... they are crazy and delusional, we all pay unfourtunately.

This is not question of race or multiculturalism, believe me.
"weak punishment" is enough for Europeans. Middle eastern trash has to be beheaded to understand what's what.

Norway laws are good enough for Norwegians. When you bring in middle easterners the laws look like a joke.

You have to chop off their dicks and make them eat it to stop them.

"weak punishment" is enough for Europeans. Middle eastern trash has to be beheaded to understand what's what.

Norway laws are good enough for Norwegians. When you bring in middle easterners the laws look like a joke.

You have to chop off their dicks and make them eat it to stop them.

We in Spain, have national and foreign criminality. We have criminals from all the world.

I don t hate middle east hate, but if a criminal acts with murder, or rape, there must a death sentence. But it must be proven just and 100%, without any doubts.

Anyone no matter the race, that does that, must be killed instantly.

I don t want to kill innocents.

We in Spain, have national and foreign criminality. We have criminals from all the world.

I don t hate middle east hate, but if a criminal acts with murder, or rape, there must a death sentence. But it must be proven just and 100%, without any doubts.

Anyone no matter the race, that does that, must be killed instantly.

I don t want to kill innocents.
There is no deterrence for crimes. Spain deports the illegals it catches, in criminal offenses the criminal is punished and deported. But this basically doesn't work, just like it doesn't work in our country and dozens of other countries.

When a person is involved in a criminal case, even if they can't get a visa in the first country, they still have the option to go to dozens of other countries like that. If a person who violates the rules of Spain cannot enter any European country ever again, then maybe something will change. But wait a minute, there is also the integration paradox, those caught already have German French passports...

Back
Top Bottom