What's new

Featured China Gained Ground on India During Bloody Summer in Himalayas

Yep, Indians are definitely used to alpine, snowy environments. Most of India is definitely not a tropical jungle. Indians from tropical beaches must be far more suited to cold environments than Chinese from freezing Northeast.
Everything except you have never been in a war at mountanous and sub-zero temp.

Beijing biden is going to dump useless india faster then they can take a shit on the street. Then india is going to kowtow to china with no allies to help them.

Beijing biden is going to dump useless india faster then they can take a shit on the street. Then india is going to kowtow to china with no allies to help them.
Cant say but xi will not be head of China in the next 6 months. I see him being voted out by the politburo for his blunders on various fronts.
Whether he gets a face saving exit or is summarily dismissed is the only unknown.

Cant say but xi will not be head of China in the next 6 months. I see him being voted out by the politburo for his blunders on various fronts.
Whether he gets a face saving exit or is summarily dismissed is the only unknown.

Xi isn’t going anywhere. He’s solidified his base and his actions in Ladkah galvanized nationalists.

Everything except you have never been in a war at mountanous and sub-zero temp.
Global Temperature Map
tempmap2.png

The Coldest Winter: America and the Korean War
47344.jpg

The Frozen Chosin
More than 30,000 U.S. soldiers and Marines along with a detachment of British troops faced equally punishing temperatures during the first winter of the Korean War at the Chosin Reservoir. That’s where the UN’s X Corps, which had pushed communist forces far above the 38th parallel in the fall, was surprised and surrounded in late November by a Chinese army more than twice its size. For nearly three weeks, Allied forces held the line as the mercury dipped below -30 C (-22 F). Nearly 14,000 Americans became casualties – half as a result of combat, the other half from prolonged exposure to the extreme cold. The remaining soldiers were boat-lifted from the port of Hungnam in late December.

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/opi...hosin-chinese-macarthur-ridgway-20171121.html
During Korean War, battling bitter cold and the enemy at Chosin
NUE5AMDPF5DEVLBX2OSO6RJXVQ.jpg

Xi isn’t going anywhere. He’s solidified his base and his actions in Ladkah galvanized nationalists.
Chinese on their forums are having a hard time justifying these actions , for negligible gains. Even they are confused, as to why this action was required in a time of global crisis.
They are especially worried about the falling exports to India across the board and the pushing of India into American influence.
I know here blind support for China is de rigueur but not seen one convincing argument for this action , cant be a few km, which the Chinese were in anycase patrolling

They are especially worried about the falling exports to India across the board and the pushing of India into American influence.
I m Chinese in Beijing, so what Chinese are you talking about? India's trade with China was not big anyway and stop trading hurts India way way more than China, we are happy to give up some to gain more.

I m Chinese in Beijing, so what Chinese are you talking about? India's trade with China was not big anyway and stop trading hurts India way way more than China, we are happy to give up some to gain more.
I can guide you to the Chinese forums in Chinese language.
China had a 40 b usd annual trade surplus with India.
Now its coming down but i guess xi has factored in the loss to the Chinese industry, as he is all knowing.

I can guide you to the Chinese forums in Chinese language.
China had a 40 b usd annual trade surplus with India.
Now its coming down but i guess xi has factored in the loss to the Chinese industry, as he is all knowing.
Ok, link please. Chinese economy is doing great, way better than India and US.

Ok, link please. Chinese economy is doing great, way better than India and US.
"Similarly, between April and July, India’s shipments to China surged by 30.7%, even though its overall exports contracted by as much as 30%. India’s imports of the Chinese goods in the first four months of the fiscal shrank by 29.2%, while its overall merchandise imports contracted by a massive 47.9%. "

China is importing massively from India, while India is cracking down on Chinese imports.
Global times also covered this a few days back.
Chinese government atoning for its foolish actions.

"Similarly, between April and July, India’s shipments to China surged by 30.7%, even though its overall exports contracted by as much as 30%. India’s imports of the Chinese goods in the first four months of the fiscal shrank by 29.2%, while its overall merchandise imports contracted by a massive 47.9%. "

China is importing massively from India, while India is cracking down on Chinese imports.
Global times also covered this a few days back.
Chinese government atoning for its foolish actions.
"By: Banikinkar Pattanayak "
This name doesn't sound Chinese....
We know the trade is declining, but India's trade share with China was not siginificant to start with, and India suffers way more than us, it's a good tradeoff, China's overall economy is sound and nice, I won't say the same about India's.

Global Temperature Map
tempmap2.png

The Coldest Winter: America and the Korean War
47344.jpg

The Frozen Chosin
More than 30,000 U.S. soldiers and Marines along with a detachment of British troops faced equally punishing temperatures during the first winter of the Korean War at the Chosin Reservoir. That’s where the UN’s X Corps, which had pushed communist forces far above the 38th parallel in the fall, was surprised and surrounded in late November by a Chinese army more than twice its size. For nearly three weeks, Allied forces held the line as the mercury dipped below -30 C (-22 F). Nearly 14,000 Americans became casualties – half as a result of combat, the other half from prolonged exposure to the extreme cold. The remaining soldiers were boat-lifted from the port of Hungnam in late December.

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/opi...hosin-chinese-macarthur-ridgway-20171121.html
During Korean War, battling bitter cold and the enemy at Chosin
NUE5AMDPF5DEVLBX2OSO6RJXVQ.jpg

You don't get it, which is not surprising. You haven't been in a warzone that's above 10000 ft. A lot of things changes at that altitude, air is thinner, flying jets become harder add to that you have to invade or defend snow capped mountains. You thought you can get away by pushing us around. Well,

You don't get it, which is not surprising. You haven't been in a warzone that's above 10000 ft. A lot of things changes at that altitude, air is thinner, flying jets become harder add to that you have to invade or defend snow capped mountains. You thought you can get away by pushing us around. Well,
Fighting various insurgencies is not considered gaining much real combat experience and China has more massive high mountains than India in lands. Hundreds of millions Chinese live in the mountains.

China-Topography-Map.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom