What's new

The Arab World Isn't Just Silent on China’s Crackdown on Uighurs. It's Complicit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muslim Uighurs come to Egypt to study Islam at Al-Azhar, and look how the Egyptians welcome them..... disgusting!!!

'The detentions, forcible training as well as alleged abuses inside enclosed government facilities were later described by the United States and many international human rights groups as a form of genocide constituting “crimes against humanity”.

China has rejected the allegations, saying its policies towards the Uighurs and other Muslim minorities living in its far western region, are necessary to “fight extremism” and to promote upward economic mobility for the impoverished ethnic groups.

But secret documents have revealed a “deliberate strategy” to lock up ethnic minorities and erase their language and way of life.'
We are more worried about the human right abuses of the aborigines by the white racist colonial criminals in Australia.

Muslim Uighurs come to Egypt to study Islam at Al-Azhar, and look how the Egyptians welcome them..... disgusting!!!
A Shiite Muslim who believes in the Western media pretends to care about Sunni Uighurs here. Hypocritical, disgusting!🤣

A Shiite Muslim who believes in the Western media pretends to care about Sunni Uighurs here. Hypocritical, disgusting!🤣
The truth is, he does not care about any so called Uighurs, just like the US, he is politicising human rights to achieve an ulterior motive.

In this case, to show how morally 'superior' Iran is to their national enemies.

Meanwhile Iran:

"The U.S. government, with a history full of wars, coups, aggression, assassinations, kidnappings, economic blockades and the killing of innocent people around the world, has been the main violator of human rights and, therefore, it is in no way qualified to speak of such sublime concepts as human rights," Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh said Thursday, also commenting on the U.S. reports."

US $400B deal

If you believe what is being said, then Iran is also collaborating with the so called 'oppressor'.

They don't care about Palestinian arabs or Al aqsa...so why would they care about Uhiger Muslims and ofcourse they don't give a damn about Kashmir.

Arabs are....Best left alone with their cousins

They receive government benefits and recognition.
Don't know how benefits and compensation can pay for the centuries of oppression and forceful expulsion from their lands and the apartheid they suffered for generations which still continues today.

Don't know how benefits and compensation can pay for the centuries of oppression and forceful expulsion from their lands and the apartheid they suffered for generations which still continues today.
They lived 60,000 years as hunter gatherer. Now they are lucky to be in a first world democracy where they are budgeted billions of dollars.

If you don't like their way of life why don't you go back to yours in Europe first world democracy?
I have nothing but respect for them. So does Australia officially. Stop the false projection and I am not of European origin. There is no comparison with what's happening today to Uighurs.

Since when did Shia Iran care so much about Uighurs in China?

This is China's internal affairs. Their house their rules.

Same thing in Pakistan, my house, my rules.

I have nothing but respect for them. So does Australia officially. Stop the false projection and I am not of European origin. There is no comparison with what's happening today to Uighurs.
1650236878186.png

1650236908100.png

1650236939721.png

They receive government benefits and recognition.
It means the Euro-settlers need gun fodder to fight some war, that's the only time they give some bones to the colonised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom