What's new

The Arab World Isn't Just Silent on China’s Crackdown on Uighurs. It's Complicit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Taliban then.
Only Muslim savers are US , the west and Israel they support, all other countries who support China, countries like Iran, Arabs, Pakistan, central Asian stan nations... are Muslim killers.

And what the Chinese are doing to Uighurs has nothing to do with seperatism and terrorism. If these were the reasons then China could simply apply Russias Chechniya model to Uighurs, than terrorism and seperatism would stop.

China has totally different aims, and the best evidence for that are the Hui Muslims!

Huis are basically islamized Han Chinese, they are ethnically, linguastically, culturally similar to Hans.
And Huis have never engaged in seperatism and violent activities!

And still Huis are oppressed! Of course, their oppression is not as radical as the Uighur oppression, because as I said Huis are basically Hans, but still they are targeted only for their religion!

And if you also claim that Hui oppression is fake....ok, then Kashmiri oppression never existed as well!!!

Hui Muslims are ethnic Hans and have never engaged in seperatism and violent activities, and still China targets them only for being Muslim!!!

China and the West are two sides of the same coin!!!

Hui Muslims are ethnic Hans and have never engaged in seperatism and violent activities, and still China targets them only for being Muslim!!!

China and the West are two sides of the same coin!!!
Stop spinning lies, Hui Muslims never have problems and never engaged in a single terrorist activity in China, I have many childhood Hui friends, how many Hui people do you know? Hui never really think they are a minority either.
Is genocide your favorite word and keep repeating it on everything.

~​

Chinese Authorities Make Arbitrary Detention Of 100 Uighurs In Xinjiang

The reason for the detention of the Uighurs from Sheyih Mehelle hamlet in Ghulja (in Chinese, Yining) county was unclear, a security guard told RFA.​

LOL,What a great source, next time they may get some "news" from some random street cleaner.

Not that familiar with what is going on in china.

I understand you are saying that the Uighurs are not being mistreated.

Can you explain what is the story behind those Uighurs camps ?

~

Not that familiar with what is going on in china.

I understand you are saying that the Uighurs are not being mistreated.

Can you explain what is the story behind those Uighurs camps ?

~
Lol, China's policies towards minorities are always the same from day one of PRC , why suddenly Uyghur issus are all over western media overnight after the relationship between China and west turned sour? Go figure.

Check out the massive disparity of standard of living , educational level, social welfare, life expectancy... between Uighurs in Xinjiang and those of living in neighboring Afghanistan, Kashmir and Tajikstan and get a real sense of who are really being persecuted.

why suddenly Uyghur issus are all over western media overnight after the relationship between China and west turned sour?

I think it is mainly because of the stories about the Uighurs camps. Can you explain what is the story behind those ?

Iran is doing nothing for Uighurs, and Iran cannot do anything for Uighurs, because Iran is already resisting the American-Israeli juggernaut since decades, and Iran is paying heavily for this resistance since decades. So Iran cannot also go against China, otherwise Iran would die.
But who are Pakistanis resisting? Who are Turks resisting? And who are the Arabs resisting? Nobody!!!

Arabs could collectively support Uighurs, and China would have to accept it, because China is deeply dependent on Arab oil.

And even though Iran is not supporting Uighurs, there is another major difference between Iran and all others: Iran is only passively silent about the Uighur oppression, but Arabs, Turks and Pakistanis are actively involved, actively participating in the Uighur oppression, and that's the main point!!!

Could there be yet another reason for absence of support by Iran? I'm thinking of a factor summarized in the following photograph:

Cm87l30WYAEr0Mb.jpg

And as you rightly indicated, Iran's isn't directly involving herself in the issue. The only cooperation I can imagine is taking place in this regard between Tehran and Beijing, is the exchange of information on Uighurs fighters who joined terrorist formations in Syria. So, this action by Rebiya Kadeer, i.e. her meeting and promoting the exiled Iranian terrorist grouplet MKO, a bitter enemy of the Islamic Republic, was pretty uncalled for. Which in turn will surely have added to Iran's reservations about lending any form of support to the Uighur separatist movement against China.

Last edited:
You cry babies went running to Delhi pagan s after Pakistan Muslim Taliban win in Afghanistan Best you return back to your Yemen war you funded absolutely disgusting

Not at all. Iran actually supported the Taleban against US occupation forces, including militarily.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...h-mansoor-highlights-talibans-links-with-iran

Today bilateral relations with Afghanistan are going smoother for Iran than for Pakistan. There are no complaints on the Iranian side about Kabul receiving leaders of anti-Iran terrorist, unlike TTP figures who were seen visiting the Afghan capital. Taleban haven't gone about tearing down fences on the Iranian border, etc.

Last edited:
Which in turn will surely have added to Iran's reservations about lending any form of support to the Uighur separarist movement against China.

I'm not talking about seperatists, nobody cares about them. I already said, if seperatism and terrorism were the real issues, then China could have simply applied Russias Chechniya model to Uighurs and all seperatism would immediately cease to exist.

I'm talking about normal Uighurs who face the worst oppression in the world, far more worse than Kashmiris, far more worse than Palestinians!

I'm not talking about seperatists, nobody cares about them. I already said, if seperatism and terrorism were the real issues, then China could have simply applied Russias Chechniya model to Uighurs and all seperatism would immediately cease to exist.

I'm talking about normal Uighurs who face the worst oppression in the world, far more worse than Kashmiris, far more worse than Palestinians!
You are talking about western lies no people in their sane mind believes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom