What's new

A silent conspiracy to change demography of US, UK, Canada and other Anglo-Saxon countries…

Rubbish, there's NO "silent conspiracy" taking place. The percentages do not align with a slow take-over theory.
Sounds more like what far-right groups propagate.
In reality, particularly in the UK the percentages of overall citizenship in Western Europe of sub-continent ethnicity are insignificant. Western countries allowing migration is purely based on economic grounds.
Analytically, figures of sub-continent migration compared with the averaging of time periods of around 6 or 7 decades, actually correlates to a sustained controlled migration policy. This is further compounded by ever-growing migration controls and skills-based points systems emerging, coupled with extreme resistance from natives on mass migration. The evidence is evident, Western policies to control mass migration is mature, with loop-holes and grey policies being removed.
It's safe to assume migration either skills-based or through war-torn regions will not change the current demography, and natives will remain dominant with only exceptional talent from minority groups pushed towards influential positions.
Furthermore, cultural cohesion in Western cities has failed, with varied ethnic groups living in "cluster" societies and ever-increasing trends of discrimination stemming from both majority towards minority and minority on minority. Ultimately these events and patterns lead's to the presumption of a reduction of mass migration in the coming decades, with Brexit; a boom/bust economic system; terrorism; far-right views; tighter migration laws, amongst others as supportive notions.

Conspiracy could be western countries really want immigration that's why they bombed those middle eastern/non-middle east countries so they can welcome them in their countries. :)

A silent conspiracy to change demography of US, UK, Canada and other Anglo-Saxon countries…

It seems slowly, steadily but surely South Asians are moving in large numbers to all Anglo-Saxon countries like US, UK, Canada and Australia to outdo the whites in terms of numbers.

I think this change of demographics was a deliberate strategy by intelligence agencies of South Asian countries to preempt the colonial designs (plans to reestablish colonial rule in South Asia) of Western countries.

What do Westerners have to say about this?
South Asians, among other things, are not able plan even crops properly. They usually have excess or scarcity of crops depending upon season. They are so divided that Pakistani hate 'Hindu-Tomatoes' and Indians hate 'Muslim-Footballs'. You seriously think they can execute a multi decade conspiracy? They cann't even plan roads and ship-lanes from one country to another! To send wheat from Punjab to Kabul, Indians route it via Mumbai to Iran to Kabul!

get over it ffs. we live in 2018 on the verge of colonising other planets and we still keep this backward mentality. they will be remembered as the equivalent of some stone age retard who wanted to stick to his small tribe instead of forming villages altogether.

Its a globalist establishment agenda.
Duh

South Asians, among other things, are not able plan even crops properly. They usually have excess or scarcity of crops depending upon season. They are so divided that Pakistani hate 'Hindu-Tomatoes' and Indians hate 'Muslim-Footballs'. You seriously think they can execute a multi decade conspiracy? They cann't even plan roads and ship-lanes from one country to another! To send wheat from Punjab to Kabul, Indians route it via Mumbai to Iran to Kabul!

:lol:

Well said.

It seems slowly, steadily but surely South Asians are moving in large numbers to all Anglo-Saxon countries like US, UK, Canada and Australia to outdo the whites in terms of numbers.

I think this change of demographics was a deliberate strategy by intelligence agencies of South Asian countries to preempt the colonial designs (plans to reestablish colonial rule in South Asia) of Western countries.

@gambit @Sliver

i am just not interested in these conspiracies anymore. its just too easy to come up with these kinds of theories - just too darn difficult to support them with evidence.
correlation does not mean causation.

You are trying to think Out of World not just box
Do you even know the population of whites in Britain and Europe as compared to the South Asian population out there? You theory is wild and simply not attainable with the current population ratios in those areas
And by the way what is the tentative deadline in your mind to achieve that? 200 years from now on? and what rate of birth do you recommend for us to achieve ... because I'm ready to make a Harem :partay:
Op stop suckin it.
Rubbish, there's NO "silent conspiracy" taking place. The percentages do not align with a slow take-over theory.
In reality, particularly in the UK the percentages of overall citizenship in Western Europe of sub-continent ethnicity are insignificant. Western countries allowing migration is purely based on economic grounds.
Analytically, figures of sub-continent migration compared with the averaging of time periods of around 6 or 7 decades, actually correlates to a sustained controlled migration policy. This is further compounded by ever-growing migration controls and skills-based points systems emerging, coupled with extreme resistance from natives on mass migration. The evidence is evident, Western policies to control mass migration is mature, with loop-holes and grey policies being removed.
It's safe to assume migration either skills-based or through war-torn regions will not change the current demography, and natives will remain dominant with only exceptional talent from minority groups pushed towards influential positions.
Furthermore, cultural cohesion in Western cities has failed, with varied ethnic groups living in "cluster" societies and ever-increasing trends of discrimination stemming from both majority towards minority and minority on minority. Ultimately these events and patterns lead's to the presumption of a reduction of mass migration in the coming decades, with Brexit; a boom/bust economic system; terrorism; far-right views; tighter migration laws, amongst others as supportive notions.
Conspiracy could be western countries really want immigration that's why they bombed those middle eastern/non-middle east countries so they can welcome them in their countries. :)
Its a globalist establishment agenda.
Duh

'Rivers of Blood speech' by a nostalgic and interesting character Enoch Powell:

Powell recounted a conversation with one of his constituents, a middle-aged working man, a few weeks earlier. Powell said that the man told him: "If I had the money to go, I wouldn't stay in this country... I have three children, all of them been through grammar school and two of them married now, with family. I shan't be satisfied till I have seen them all settled overseas." The man finished by saying to Powell: "In this country in 15 or 20 years' time the black man will have the whip hand over the white man."[6]

Powell went on:

“ Here is a decent, ordinary fellow Englishman, who in broad daylight in my own town says to me, his Member of Parliament, that the country will not be worth living in for his children. I simply do not have the right to shrug my shoulders and think about something else. What he is saying, thousands and hundreds of thousands are saying and thinking – not throughout Great Britain, perhaps, but in the areas that are already undergoing the total transformation to which there is no parallel in a thousand years of English history. We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancées whom they have never seen.[6][7] ”
Powell quoted a letter he received from a woman in Northumberland, about an elderly woman living on a Wolverhampton street where she was the only white resident. The elderly woman had lost her husband and her two sons in World War II and had rented out the rooms in her house. Once immigrants had moved into the street she was living in, her white lodgers left. Two black men had knocked on her door at 7:00 am to use her telephone to call their employers, but she refused, as she would have done to any other stranger knocking at her door at such an hour, and was subsequently verbally abused.

The woman had asked her local authority for a rates reduction, but was told by a council officer to let out the rooms of her house. When the woman said the only tenants would be black, the council officer replied: "Racial prejudice won't get you anywhere in this country."

He advocated voluntary re-emigration by "generous grants and assistance" and he mentioned that immigrants had asked him whether it was possible. Powell said that all citizens should be equal before the law, and that:

“ This does not mean that the immigrant and his descendants should be elevated into a privileged or special class or that the citizen should be denied his right to discriminate in the management of his own affairs between one fellow-citizen and another or that he should be subjected to an inquisition as to his reasons and motives for behaving in one lawful manner rather than another.[8] ”
He argued that journalists who urged the government to pass anti-discrimination laws were "of the same kidney and sometimes on the same newspapers which year after year in the 1930s tried to blind this country to the rising peril which confronted it". Powell said that such legislation would be used to discriminate against the indigenous population and that it would be "to risk throwing a match on to gunpowder."[8] Powell described what he perceived to be the evolving position of the indigenous population:

“ For reasons which they could not comprehend, and in pursuance of a decision by default, on which they were never consulted, they found themselves made strangers in their own country. They found their wives unable to obtain hospital beds in childbirth, their children unable to obtain school places, their homes and neighbourhoods changed beyond recognition, their plans and prospects for the future defeated; at work they found that employers hesitated to apply to the immigrant worker the standards of discipline and competence required of the native-born worker; they began to hear, as time went by, more and more voices which told them that they were now the unwanted. On top of this, they now learn that a one-way privilege is to be established by Act of Parliament; a law which cannot, and is not intended to, operate to protect them or redress their grievances, is to be enacted to give the stranger, the disgruntled and the agent provocateur the power to pillory them for their private actions.[9] ”
Powell warned that if the legislation proposed for the then-Race Relations Bill were to be passed it would bring about discrimination against the native population:

“ The discrimination and the deprivation, the sense of alarm and of resentment, lies not with the immigrant population but with those among whom they have come and are still coming. This is why to enact legislation of the kind before parliament at this moment is to risk throwing a match on to gunpowder.[10] ”
Powell was concerned about the current level of immigration and argued that it must be controlled:

“ In these circumstances nothing will suffice but that the total inflow for settlement should be reduced at once to negligible proportions, and that the necessary legislative and administrative measures be taken without delay."[10] ”
Powell argued that he felt that although "many thousands" of immigrants wanted to integrate, he felt that the majority did not, and that some had vested interests in fostering racial and religious differences "with a view to the exercise of actual domination, first over fellow-immigrants and then over the rest of the population".[11] Powell's peroration of the speech gave rise to its popular title. He quotes the Sibyl's prophecy in the epic poem Aeneid, 6, 86–87, of "wars, terrible wars, / and the Tiber foaming with much blood."

“ As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood". That tragic and intractable phenomenon which we watch with horror on the other side of the Atlantic but which there is interwoven with the history and existence of the States itself, is coming upon us here by our own volition and our own neglect. Indeed, it has all but come. In numerical terms, it will be of American proportions long before the end of the century. Only resolute and urgent action will avert it even now. Whether there will be the public will to demand and obtain that action, I do not know. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech

@PAKISTANFOREVER

@TruthTheOnlyDefense

'Rivers of Blood speech' by a nostalgic and interesting character Enoch Powell:

Powell recounted a conversation with one of his constituents, a middle-aged working man, a few weeks earlier. Powell said that the man told him: "If I had the money to go, I wouldn't stay in this country... I have three children, all of them been through grammar school and two of them married now, with family. I shan't be satisfied till I have seen them all settled overseas." The man finished by saying to Powell: "In this country in 15 or 20 years' time the black man will have the whip hand over the white man."[6]

Powell went on:

“ Here is a decent, ordinary fellow Englishman, who in broad daylight in my own town says to me, his Member of Parliament, that the country will not be worth living in for his children. I simply do not have the right to shrug my shoulders and think about something else. What he is saying, thousands and hundreds of thousands are saying and thinking – not throughout Great Britain, perhaps, but in the areas that are already undergoing the total transformation to which there is no parallel in a thousand years of English history. We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancées whom they have never seen.[6][7] ”
Powell quoted a letter he received from a woman in Northumberland, about an elderly woman living on a Wolverhampton street where she was the only white resident. The elderly woman had lost her husband and her two sons in World War II and had rented out the rooms in her house. Once immigrants had moved into the street she was living in, her white lodgers left. Two black men had knocked on her door at 7:00 am to use her telephone to call their employers, but she refused, as she would have done to any other stranger knocking at her door at such an hour, and was subsequently verbally abused.

The woman had asked her local authority for a rates reduction, but was told by a council officer to let out the rooms of her house. When the woman said the only tenants would be black, the council officer replied: "Racial prejudice won't get you anywhere in this country."

He advocated voluntary re-emigration by "generous grants and assistance" and he mentioned that immigrants had asked him whether it was possible. Powell said that all citizens should be equal before the law, and that:

“ This does not mean that the immigrant and his descendants should be elevated into a privileged or special class or that the citizen should be denied his right to discriminate in the management of his own affairs between one fellow-citizen and another or that he should be subjected to an inquisition as to his reasons and motives for behaving in one lawful manner rather than another.[8] ”
He argued that journalists who urged the government to pass anti-discrimination laws were "of the same kidney and sometimes on the same newspapers which year after year in the 1930s tried to blind this country to the rising peril which confronted it". Powell said that such legislation would be used to discriminate against the indigenous population and that it would be "to risk throwing a match on to gunpowder."[8] Powell described what he perceived to be the evolving position of the indigenous population:

“ For reasons which they could not comprehend, and in pursuance of a decision by default, on which they were never consulted, they found themselves made strangers in their own country. They found their wives unable to obtain hospital beds in childbirth, their children unable to obtain school places, their homes and neighbourhoods changed beyond recognition, their plans and prospects for the future defeated; at work they found that employers hesitated to apply to the immigrant worker the standards of discipline and competence required of the native-born worker; they began to hear, as time went by, more and more voices which told them that they were now the unwanted. On top of this, they now learn that a one-way privilege is to be established by Act of Parliament; a law which cannot, and is not intended to, operate to protect them or redress their grievances, is to be enacted to give the stranger, the disgruntled and the agent provocateur the power to pillory them for their private actions.[9] ”
Powell warned that if the legislation proposed for the then-Race Relations Bill were to be passed it would bring about discrimination against the native population:

“ The discrimination and the deprivation, the sense of alarm and of resentment, lies not with the immigrant population but with those among whom they have come and are still coming. This is why to enact legislation of the kind before parliament at this moment is to risk throwing a match on to gunpowder.[10] ”
Powell was concerned about the current level of immigration and argued that it must be controlled:

“ In these circumstances nothing will suffice but that the total inflow for settlement should be reduced at once to negligible proportions, and that the necessary legislative and administrative measures be taken without delay."[10] ”
Powell argued that he felt that although "many thousands" of immigrants wanted to integrate, he felt that the majority did not, and that some had vested interests in fostering racial and religious differences "with a view to the exercise of actual domination, first over fellow-immigrants and then over the rest of the population".[11] Powell's peroration of the speech gave rise to its popular title. He quotes the Sibyl's prophecy in the epic poem Aeneid, 6, 86–87, of "wars, terrible wars, / and the Tiber foaming with much blood."

“ As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood". That tragic and intractable phenomenon which we watch with horror on the other side of the Atlantic but which there is interwoven with the history and existence of the States itself, is coming upon us here by our own volition and our own neglect. Indeed, it has all but come. In numerical terms, it will be of American proportions long before the end of the century. Only resolute and urgent action will avert it even now. Whether there will be the public will to demand and obtain that action, I do not know. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech

Become an empire thats what happens. One can cry rivers of blood for Indian subcontinent.

In the UK, it's Black Africans who are now by far the fastest growing group.

tinfoil-hat-and-tinfoil-cat.jpg

In the UK, it's Black Africans who are now by far the fastest growing group.

Do you even know the population of whites in Britain and Europe as compared to the South Asian population out there? You theory is wild and simply not attainable with the current population ratios in those areas
Op stop suckin it.
And by the way what is the tentative deadline in your mind to achieve that? 200 years from now on? and what rate of birth do you recommend for us to achieve ... because I'm ready to make a Harem :partay:
These kind of threads are not for serious discussion mate...you need to use sarcasm to play with the troll and the OP poster easily qualifies as one.

You are trying to think Out of World not just box

No such thing as South Asian ... don't qoute us into anything
FYI, in UK there are areas where the small community of Pakistanis and other Muslims have established 'No-Go' (No entry) areas where whites are forbidden from entering.

@SecularNationalist

FYI, in UK there are areas where the small community of Pakistanis and other Muslims have established 'No-Go' (No entry) areas where whites are forbidden from entering.

@SecularNationalist
There is no such area ...Don't produce things right from your rear...If some white men don't want to go there because of their own racist insecurities, does not mean there is some restriction on anyone..It is UK and govt of UK has strong writ on all its territories.

@Verve @The Diplomat @waz @Azadkashmir

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom