What's new

Biker's Lounge

Any pictures of this illusive new model?

As far as a comparison goes, I've had the opportunity to take a friend's YBR upto 140kmph and even at that speed the ride was very smooth, there were no sounds and brake performed to a tee. I wouldn't risk that speed with a Honda and its drum brakes.
The bike is a performer by my standards.

ADD: Found pictures of the new one too: PRODUCTS | YAMAHA MOTOR PAKISTAN Pvt., Ltd

That is what I was wondering. That what is stopping them from manufacturing or assembling newer models.

I mean look at their products in India.
www.yamaha-motor-india.com/motorcycle-home.html

So my question is that what is stopping them from producing such bikes in pakistan. Even when they have a huge market.
Is it about govt policies ??

I think the nostalgia point, Honda has a host of sporty bikes for Pakistan too but people prefer the older, more rugged look as a sign of quality and trust.

Atlas Honda

There are a number of sportier looking models, in addition to the sports bikes themselves.

Last edited:
Before its first tune up on 1000 km, it gave me 55 km/liter on hi-octane and 40 km/liter on supreme. After its first tune up it is giving me 48 km/liter on supreme and 60 km/liter on high octane.

Why such a huge difference with only a change in the octane rating of the fuel? This does not seem right.

As far as a comparison goes, I've had the opportunity to take a friend's YBR upto 140kmph and even at that speed the ride was very smooth, there were no sounds and brake performed to a tee. I wouldn't risk that speed with a Honda and its drum brakes.

I think the nostalgia point, Honda has a host of sporty bikes for Pakistan too but people prefer the older, more rugged look as a sign of quality and trust.

Atlas Honda

There are a number of sportier looking models, in addition to the sports bikes themselves.

So the fault lies with the customer ???

So the fault lies with the customer ???

Definitely, even last month a friend of mine bought that boxy looking Honda 125 when he could have bought the deluxe version for little more but he argued that deluxe "ka woh maza nahi".

ADD: Found pictures of the new one too: PRODUCTS | YAMAHA MOTOR PAKISTAN Pvt., Ltd

Atlas Honda

YBR125G. and YBR125

Mo lack of Demand in fact demand is huge for both cars and bikes yes the cost is bit higher but still demand is quiet high

the only thing is they are making fool out of Pakistani people selling old and crap shit here seriously need some new companies to come in Pakistan

Enough of this Japanese oppression,I say allow us Indians in

Why such a huge difference with only a change in the octane rating of the fuel? This does not seem right.
Yes , Its impossible. There may be slight increase in efficiency but so much variation in mileage something isn't right.

I mean that on every aspect of the bike, Parts price and availability, tuning and top speed too.

Yamaha is best if you are talking about Yamaha R1 :P

the new models launched are way ahead of honda quality wise.
i hope the competition increases and Honda launches new models like CBF 125.

Majority of the people aren't bothered with top speed, and if top speed in the concern, i will personally go for Kawasaki GTO 110/125 or Yamaha RX115, renovate it and zooooooom.

I was talking about bikes,our bikes rival the best in the works & are tailor made for soyh Asian enviorment

Well Saw you Car and Bikes.. but Most interesting to me was Buses India is Manufacturing and Mercedes CLA and GLA
bike were cool to Most of them... But Pakistani Gov Policies :( :( will never let that happen

Pakistan needs to move away from Motor cycle culture as its heavy on the gas / petrol on economy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom