What's new

Greatest tribute to Musharraf

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Complete the promise of free and fair election.
Bravo Mushi :pakistan::pakistan:

yep, he leaves a legacy behind.

hope we still have economic growth & energy projects after he's gone.

He wont be gone guys. Dont worry.

He is the man of his word. Probably the greatest man we had after the Quaid himself! I am sure Quaid would be proud of him. :pakistan:

Its very true guys he is the best man a pakistani woman has ever given birth to after long time. We needed him so bad and we have him and i hope we make the best out of his presence. May Allah give him strenght to fight the enemies of Pakistan. May Allah bestow blessing on him and his family aswell. He is the man of his words and he slaped the westren and **** media by conducting free and fair elections and peacefull 90%. It proves Pakistani Armed forces produces Best man of Steel on this earth. Dispite all the presure on him from the entire world he did what was good for Pakistan our love land hope our next leaders learn form him. He is a definate person for an example. Love live Pakistan and long live Our President Musrraff.

He is the man of his word. Probably the greatest man we had after the Quaid himself! I am sure Quaid would be proud of him. :pakistan:

the president is a man of honour. i think he will quietly depart from the scene.

I am not sure yet. It all depends on the alliances, and how it works out. I am pretty sure there are some complicated things (mix up, deals) in there.

the president is a man of honour. i think he will quietly depart from the scene.

If he does so, I would be sad to see him go but will understand it and accept it. At one point, anyone in his shoes would say, I have done enough and move on...the only regret that I have is that the country's coffers will be open to looters. Forget about economic development and any progress...all of the politicians including NS and Zardari have too many favors to return once they come into power.

If he does so, I would be sad to see him go but will understand it and accept it. At one point, anyone in his shoes would say, I have done enough and move on...the only regret that I have is that the country's coffers will be open to looters. Forget about economic development and any progress...all of the politicians including NS and Zardari have too many favors to return once they come into power.

couldnt agree more. the politicians will sell their mothers up the river to stay in power.

So if what i am thinking (PPP-PML-Q-MQM) deal doesn't work out.. we are basically F'ed. I think PML-Q disappointment was the biggest affect on the results.

I still have hope though. Lets see.

I am Amazed at the amount of PRO MUSHY people on this site.

The poll results suggest that people have outrightly rejected Musharraf.

Its time for him to go.

I THINK MUSHARRAF DID A GOOD JOB IN ELECTIONS.
now he should go.

ALSO CREDIT GOES TO GEN KAYANI FOR
1)Calling ISI and MI back fro Politics.
2)Ensuring security of the polls.

HATS OFF TO KAYANI.

Mosaba,

As you noticed that we are pro Musharraf over here---regardless of some of his shortcomings, we still like him, no doubt about that. He was there when we were down and out and he pulled us out of despair and gave us new hope, strength and respect---in 1999 you had possibly just taken of your diapers but still had your three wheeled tricycle---what were you---six years old then.

Now we don't have any resource to keep him in office, if things don't work out---but the webby and the admins do indeed control who can be a member and post on this board or not. Maybe I could be kicked off this board the next day or maybe somebody else might get the boot---.

Now don't get us wrong---we are not prejudiced against anyone---If Zardari and co and Nawaz and co do an about turn and for once do something productive for the nation, I am positive that all of us will be talking favourably about them.

:wave:.......byby mushy.......:wave:

The best thing for mushy is to join his parents in the US......dont they hold american passports if i recall.

I am Amazed at the amount of PRO MUSHY people on this site.

The poll results suggest that people have outrightly rejected Musharraf.

Its time for him to go.

I THINK MUSHARRAF DID A GOOD JOB IN ELECTIONS.
now he should go.

ALSO CREDIT GOES TO GEN KAYANI FOR
1)Calling ISI and MI back fro Politics.
2)Ensuring security of the polls.

HATS OFF TO KAYANI.

It was President Musharraf himself who kept the ISI away from politics for quite a while back, probably even before the last elections.

I would'nt say Bye Bye to him just yet.PPP is likely to join with MQM,ANP and Independants, and may form the Government. Joining with PML(N) might mean the end of Musharraf. But it would not be in the interest of PML to join with PPP. they should sit this one out.Mush has enough on Zardari to keep him under control. The rest should be manageable. So we may yet see Musharraf in his familiar role for some time yet. You also have to remember that US Government want someone they can deal with rather than a crook like Zardari. They might want Mush to stay in Power for sometime still to have effective control over WOT..My 2 Ps worth
Araz

Musharraf was indeed a true hero for this nation which offcourse did not deserved him. There thick skull just doesnt let them think what the guy just did for them when there was no one else, the economy was crushed, and pakistan very close to become a failed state. BB and her tola had already looted and were enjoying a life in uk while the mighty lion after making pakistan nearly a failed state made a deal and fled to S.A and lived there like a king. Pakistani people have such short memory how will we ever gonna progress, what will be the future of this country where there is no shortage of ignorants and thugs who are always ready to come back after their resources fell short and start their lootings again thanks to our thick headed skull nation.
Heros are made zero and zeros into a hero that is what we as a nation have done all of these sixty years of indipendence and once Musharraf is gone, we will regret this day for the rest of our pathetic lives that we are about to face pretty soon. God bless pakistan.:cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom