What's new

Greatest tribute to Musharraf

Yeah ,You cant be young all your life.

Musharraf's era is over.

Dictators realize tooo late that they are unpopular.

What is good for country is the DEMOCRACY.

People have given chance to some people for 5 years.Whether they be thugs or looters(in your opinion).If they will do the same as PML Q(flour shortage,gas,electricity).

People will throw them out and bring in new people.

These people the PML N and PPP will have to realize that if you dont serve people people will throw you out like Shujaat.

DEMOCRACY IS A SYSTEM IF YOU LET IT RUN IT WILL BRING IN GOOD PEOPLE.

INSHALLAH WE ARE NOT GOING TO FACE WHAT WE ARE FACING NOW.

Karachi stock exchange climbed 450 points just today.

Democracy brings in stability
that will bring investment.

Mosabja,

Are you not concerned by the new parties and their allleged corruption?

What makes them so much better?

Furthermore, free and fair elections have taken place so doesn't that mean Musharraf has allowed democracy back to Pakistan.

i will say that he is an ledgend in Pakistani history who stood against USA many times and at many points and he made them follow him. He kept Pakistani image alive in the world when the entire world media turnd the fire on Pakistan. He made the world say that our nuks are safe. He showed to everyone in the world that Pakistan is a Nation to work with and you can work with it but you have limits too. Love live Musharraf. The real sons of Pakistan will never forget you !!!!!

guyz, mosabja is titled to his opinion. if he thinks that musharraf should go, there's no need to reply to his post. as for musharraf, his parents are alive and live in the US? I know that some of his family members live here in Maryland and I think his son lives in Boston.
In my opinion musharraf is the best for pakistan right now, but I don't think he's done enough to resist international pressure. most people of pakistan, unfortunately do not know what is good for them. yet, he succumbed to pressure within pakistan.
I would have never allowed free media in pakistan, it just can't be handled by pakistanis. I admire a strong leader who crushes any resistance coming from people who cause instability(don't get me wrong, I don't admire dictators:lol:) anyway, that's just my opinion.

He kept Pakistani image alive in the world when the entire world media turnd the fire on Pakistan. He made the world say that our nuks are safe. He showed to everyone in the world that Pakistan is a Nation to work with and you can work with it but you have limits too.
unfortunately, our general was stripped down to a civilian. He had to beg people to invest in pakistan. I feel very sorry for him, he did this to keep pakistan alive, yet most people repay him with insults. Very sad times, indeed.:cry:

Another scenario...hung parliament....no one has decisive majority..
Who will be the PM.

Another scenario...hung parliament....no one has decisive majority..
Who will be the PM.

That is the problem :)

if PML-N joins hand with PPP

Zardari indeed will try to get the slot and i am feeling that Nawaz Sharif will also try the same.

A warm congratulation to President Parvez Musharraf for holding the most fair and free elections and fullfiling his promises.
Bravo Sir

It will be really hard to see either Zardari or Nawaz have the last laugh.

Say if Nawaz does come back into power, what will happen of Musharraf?

Aside from mass deevelopment in our economy..... the president has shown to be a truthful individual! Thumbs up to the man!

For the first time in the history of this country, everybody has accepted the results of the election with grace and no one is alleging rigging. What a great day in Pakistans history, all thanks to Mushy and Kayani.

And the new government will have a hard time being corrupt. This isn't the 90s anymore. The media is like a hawk, it sweeps down on any little irregularity. It will be much harder for a democratic government to be corrupt or put curbs on the media.

Bhutto party in coalition offer

The party of Pakistan's late former PM Benazir Bhutto - the biggest winner in Monday's election - says it is ready to form a coalition with the PML-N party.
If finalised, an alliance of Ms Bhutto's Pakistan People's Party (PPP) and the PML-N would have more than half the seats in a new parliament.

Both opposition parties fared strongly in the elections that saw the defeat of President Pervez Musharraf's allies.

The president has never looked more vulnerable, a BBC correspondent says.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Bhutto party in coalition offer

i'm very happy to see pakistan has accepted the results for once we are showing a little maturity :)

I dont care what People say, What political parties say, what media says, what reporters says, Musharaf was my hero he is my hero & he will remain my hero. He was the only person who stood for Pakistan & fought alone for Pakistan with the whole world & made us capable of saying yeh We are Pakistanies & are Proud to be, The only person who hept his prommis he made in his life he did what he said, but pakistani People are Idiot i am afraid i have to say this but yes they are idiot they dot know what they are doing what is good for them & what os bad for them, The leaders they hate & Protest against becomes there favourit is comming Elections & vice versa, Musharaf was the person who did not cared for his Personality He did not cared about his life, He did not cared about his Reputaion, he just did what was best for Pakistan, we are the people who dont deserve a Good leader the leader we deserve are just like NS & Zardari who will do nothing but to loot Pakistan with four hands.

they only Thing i have to say about musharaf is that:
Sir you are a great leader, probably the best one we ever had after Quaid we are with in any situation, in any Problem. Thank you for what you gived to this nation & what you will give to this Nation.
There is still hope bcoz every Pakistani is not gone mad some are still in good Condition.

GEO MUSHARAF

Regards
Champ

I am Amazed at the amount of PRO MUSHY people on this site.

The poll results suggest that people have outrightly rejected Musharraf.

Its time for him to go.

I THINK MUSHARRAF DID A GOOD JOB IN ELECTIONS.
now he should go.

ALSO CREDIT GOES TO GEN KAYANI FOR
1)Calling ISI and MI back fro Politics.
2)Ensuring security of the polls.

HATS OFF TO KAYANI.

Have you forgotten the 90's? People wanted democracy back then -- they got it. Then the country got looted, and now they want democracy again, with the same people are in charge. Nothing is ever gonna change like this. This is a pure jaahil qaum! The exact reason why a democracy will not work in Pakistan.

It will be really hard to see either Zardari or Nawaz have the last laugh.

Say if Nawaz does come back into power, what will happen of Musharraf?

Nawaz had already cleared that he is not gonna accept Musharraf now it has to be seen what PPP will decide.

I believe if they go for coalition, PML-N has to accept some conditions put up by PPP while PPP will also have to accept Nawaz' demand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom