What's new

Has Imran Riaz being Murdered!

I am afraid he is dead....only 1 percent chance if he is alive may Allah give him straight to survive the cruelity

Is that a threat you niazi fanatic piece of shit ?

Niazi ko general azam bana daitay hain, woh pinky, aur gogi mil k fauji daikhain ?

He has 4 million followers on youtube, you would immediately find out right?
Be very afraid.... By God Pakistanis will take their revenge

Just like countless missing persons in Balochistan and FATA ,now this is happening in Punjab
I don’t think they will harm him ,but do hard reset and update software and leave him once things are in their favor

Its hard to think hes dead, if he is ,it will be too bad an optics for the Army..even hardcore PA supporters will not be able to defend it

But then Establishment may be playing its cards from all sides..

1. Activating TLP and JUI to offset PTI aggression.
2. Coaxing members of PtI to resign from Party membership.
3. Detaining PTI members in droves,Army act lagana

There are news that Imran Riaz Is no longer with us. Today Imran Khan has also echoed similar concerns. Question to all Pakistanis what's next or rather whose next?
3)????

I am afraid for Major Adil Raja, he is single-handedly giving much more Bad PR to army than arshad sharif and Imran riaz put together in recent times

Its hard to think hes dead, if he is ,it will be too bad an optics for the Army..even hardcore PA supporters will not be able to defend it

But then Establishment may be playing its cards from all sides..

1. Activating TLP and JUI to offset PTI aggression.
2. Coaxing members of PtI to resign from Party membership.
3. Detaining PTI members in droves,Army act lagana

I am afraid for Major Adil Raja, he is single-handedly giving much more Bad PR to army than arshad sharif and Imran riaz put together in recent times

The generals are done and dusted. These minions are reeling like never before. They have never faced such incredible opposition.

The generals are done and dusted. These minions are reeling like never before. They have never faced such incredible opposition.
The Generals have the system's tattes in their mutthi..

10% reservation for Armed forces is there in CSS, which means itna easy nahi hoga overturn karna.. seepage bohot.ho.gaya hai

I am sure of one thing..

Something good should come out of this revolution... Some good civil leadership so that Peaceful relationship with India commences

He's probably still alive. Him dying at this point would not play well for the government and military. Western and European nations are keeping a close eye on what's happening right now. If he dies, they won't keep quiet.

He's probably still alive. Him dying at this point would not play well for the government and military. Western and European nations are keeping a close eye on what's happening right now. If he dies, they won't keep quiet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom