What's new

Has Imran Riaz being Murdered!

I.G Punjab submit his findings at court that Imran R khan's phones are active in Afghanistan.

Google it.
And apologize.
So you’re insinuating that Imran Riaz Khan fled to Afghanistan and was not abducted by Pakistani authorities?

Fake news. I ve noticed a lot of news originating from the PTI side these days is fake or untrue.

I.G Punjab submit his findings at court that Imran R khan's phones are active in Afghanistan.

Google it.
And apologize.
IG PUnjab Nuff said!
You wanted us to take the word of a man under whose watch even females are not safe. Save it!

Google it.
And apologize.
Same like Ali Musa Gilani found in Taliban prison ....lollll

Fake news. I ve noticed a lot of news originating from the PTI side these days is fake or untrue.
If the Govt pick a person and later deny, and submit funny stories in court.....

IG PUnjab Nuff said!
You wanted us to take the word of a man under whose watch even females are not safe. Save it!
That arrested females now cursing Imran Khan because he put shame on them even without evidence I.K claimed PTI women raped in jails and now these women cursing him and saying they are not treated even bad in lockups.

You guys don’t see the irony here?

In the midst of chaos triggered by the establishment and PDM, the lawlessness only hurts Pakistan.

By brazenly not holding elections and throwing all semblance of rule of law out of the window Pakistan is already a banana republic in the eyes of the world.

That arrested females now cursing Imran Khan because he put shame on them even without evidence I.K claimed PTI women raped in jails and now these women cursing him and saying they are not treated even bad in lockups.
So its ok for them to be sent to lockups without due process?

Google it.
And apologize.

Does ur pea sized brain ever bring up the question of how he went to afghanistan from custody of agencies?? Or ppl like u dnt have any brain at all? Just like ehsanullah ehsan magically escaped to Turkey right?

They probably killed him accidentally while torturing him in custody. Now they are trying to hide by inventing new stories and buying time. It's best for them to hide it somewhere because showing any sign of dead body would be disastrous to them.

Yes, yes I do.
I have a huge list of very important people being put to death and people stopped caring for them.

True but one caveat that we conveniently forget when raising this point. The reason people did not care was because at that time the establishment had the support of the people. Hence when important leaders were sent packing or put to death we had the “sharing the sweets” phenomenon. Right now public support for the army is almost zero. Hence we see a shadow martial law. If the army still had the support of the people in the majority or even, evenly. We would have seen military takeover already. Anybody who refuses to see the situation as such is still stuck in the 80’s 90’s politics in which you could control the media narrative. The social media revolution and digital age has completely changed the game.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom