What's new

Has Imran Riaz being Murdered!

There are news that Imran Riaz Is no longer with us. Today Imran Khan has also echoed similar concerns. Question to all Pakistanis what's next or rather whose next?
1) Arshad Sharif
2) Imran Riaz
3)????

Pakistan is currently ruled by scumbags that would make modi look like a nice guy

I would not be suprised if they murdered him

He has 4 million followers on youtube, you would immediately find out right?
What kind of logic is that? The high court chief justice despite clear orders could not make the thug police of Punjab produce Imran Riaz and is completely helpless in the face of this mafia, have no clue where he is or even if alive at all, what chance do mere followers have on youtube finding out about his wellbeing?

If he is dead then it would be hard for any media outlet or journalist in Pakistan, no matter how sold out they are, to defend the army.
These sold-out Journalists are the biggest SOB ever seen and every time one thinks they can't fall any lower, they surprise us even more. When Arshad Sharif was martyred, did any reaction come from these black sheep disguised as so-called Journalists? None! They will find many ways to defend and polish boots unabetted.

He's probably still alive. Him dying at this point would not play well for the government and military. Western and European nations are keeping a close eye on what's happening right now. If he dies, they won't keep quiet.

He's probably still alive. Him dying at this point would not play well for the government and military. Western and European nations are keeping a close eye on what's happening right now. If he dies, they won't keep quiet.
Let’s be honest. Everyone thought establishment wouldn’t be stupid enough to bring Pakistan to this point in the first place. But now here we are. We have already become a joke on the international level.
The current establishment is more dull than we think. Or they may be doing all this by design.
I hope I’m wrong and Imran Riaz is still alive.

I don’t think so considering everyone knows whose custody he is in at the moment. Ofcourse the duffers might prove me wrong again.

In all likelihood he’d be tortured and made to confess that Establishment are the best thing to have happened to Pakistan and how the bloody civilians are na shukra, hence his channel will only consist of re playing Alpha Bravo Charli and Sinf e Ahan.

I don't think he would be made to confess that establishment is good and people should support them, cause it would be very visible that he's been tortured and threatened to say these things, ultimately putting the backlash on establishment.
They'd most likely release him after the situation settles a bit.

The Generals have the system's tattes in their mutthi..

10% reservation for Armed forces is there in CSS, which means itna easy nahi hoga overturn karna.. seepage bohot.ho.gaya hai

I am sure of one thing..

Something good should come out of this revolution... Some good civil leadership so that Peaceful relationship with India commences

I am now willing to entertain this thought. I would not be surprised if the generals were truly an obstacle to genuine peace.

Pakistan is currently ruled by scumbags that would make modi look like a nice guy

I would not be suprised if they murdered him

Modi doesn't burn his own house. The generals burn their own house.

It doesn't seem likely as his death in custody would be too bad as an optic and perception of not on Army but Govt as a whole.

It doesn't seem likely as his death in custody would be too bad as an optic and perception of not on Army but Govt as a whole.

Anything is likely with the generals in charge.

Modi is a patriot for his Hindutva nation. So at least he has some honor.

Pakistani Generals on the other hand.... Are just gaddar and munafiqs

Dollar generals. Generals that kill their own kind. These are the same generals that were giving tacit approvals to the Americans.

First of all, Arshad Sharif wasn't killed by the military. Thats Salman Iqbal/ARY.

As for Imran Riaz, he isn't "killed" by the army. Accidents happen during tortures. No one will EVER find him because Optics will be bad for Army (government does not have any say in such a matter).

First of all, Arshad Sharif wasn't killed by the military. Thats Salman Iqbal/ARY.

As for Imran Riaz, he isn't "killed" by the army. Accidents happen during tortures. No one will EVER find him because Optics will be bad for Army (government does not have any say in such a matter).

You think people will leave it at that?

What optics are you referring to my man? Did model town incident not happen? Did 21 people not lose their lives on 9th May due to straight police and God knows whose firing? Was Arshad Sharif not Murdered? Do you think this junta actually cares about the optics!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom