What's new

Featured IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTIST ASSASSINATED: STATE TV NEWS

Can you imagine indian airforce crossing border and killing Pakistanis at whim. PAF would lay waste to their FOB. Iranians need to retaliate and retaliate hard this is the only way to make your enemies fear you.
Iran has been under sanctions for 40 years and constant target of US, NATO and Zionists. It has developed a somewhat robust missile defence as its airforce has aging aircraft and the mullahs have neglected buying modern aircraft. The Zionists on their own are nothing, but they have the entire western world and most of the puppet Arab states backing them, so Iranian means of retaliation short of a full scale war are rather limited. The most logical step for Iran like DPRK should be to test a nuke and draw a line, but the head mullah Khamenei has somehow given a fatwa that nuclear weapons are "un-Islamic", go figure!

so Iranian means of retaliation short of a full scale war are rather limited. The most logical step for Iran like DPRK should be to test a nuke and draw a line

Nuclear weapons aren't exactly a more flexible means of retaliation. All they do in essence is to deter full scale invasion and/or other major forms of direct military aggression. For almost every other objective, they are not so useful.

And when it comes to deterring major aggression (including strikes on Iran's nuclear infrastructure), the current set of assets wielded by Iran is already enough for the job, considering the extreme peculiarities of Iran's main adversaries: a "superpower" completely subservient to a regional settler state, and a settler state so tiny and inherently vulnerable that a massive ballistic missile assault by Iran (and the subsequent shattering of that settler state's image of invincibility, upon which its legitimacy with its population hinges), would threaten its viability.

Last edited:
Yes, nuclear weapons are a deterrent, especially when faced with a hubris laden Zionist entity and warmongering Americans. Iran is a large, rich country but very mismanaged by an inept regime, which has neglected to go on war footing and protect its human assets. Iran with 84 million people and a large resources based landmass is powerful enough to defend itself taking advantage of robust Persian nationalism and mountain terrain. I do not believe that there is any country in the world capable of occupying Iran. The insane Mr. Saddam was the last idiot to try Iran and we all know how well that ended. However, Iran is surrounded by unstable hostile states and beefing up security and modernizing the Artesh and airforce in particular should be top priority. The only avenue I see is China, as Russia is firmly in Zionist camp, just look at the daily attacks on Syria.

I'm still waiting for that revenge...It's really a shame and a disappointment. If the Islamic Republic won't do anything about the deaths of it's citizens then it loses it's legitimacy and deterrence.

How could you hack into a warehouse or an assembly line to make it explode like that? Did you hack into bricks, cement or air?

What gas? Even if we assume those centrifuges were spinning to enrich uranium (which is quite unlikely because even if we believe you that it was an operating facility, it was still an assembly facility, not an enrichment one) UF6 is not an inflammable gas. It was probably a sabotage operation with bombs planted inside the building. In that scenario, even an empty building under construction can be blown up.

Are you mad? An explosion this size can only be caused by either a ton of explosives, or a gas explosion.
From what I've heard, a huge gas canister blew up.
Now since a spy cannot possibly place a ton of explosives there, it was either hacked somehow, or a small explosive was placed near the gas canister. It wasn't an empty building nor was it under construction.

What was hacked was a computer system linked into that gas canister.
I'm still waiting for that revenge...It's really a shame and a disappointment. If the Islamic Republic won't do anything about the deaths of it's citizens then it loses it's legitimacy and deterrence.
It lost it long time ago.

Yes, nuclear weapons are a deterrent, especially when faced with a hubris laden Zionist entity and warmongering Americans. Iran is a large, rich country but very mismanaged by an inept regime, which has neglected to go on war footing and protect its human assets. Iran with 84 million people and a large resources based landmass is powerful enough to defend itself taking advantage of robust Persian nationalism and mountain terrain. I do not believe that there is any country in the world capable of occupying Iran. The insane Mr. Saddam was the last idiot to try Iran and we all know how well that ended. However, Iran is surrounded by unstable hostile states and beefing up security and modernizing the Artesh and airforce in particular should be top priority. The only avenue I see is China, as Russia is firmly in Zionist camp, just look at the daily attacks on Syria.

well US could occupy Iran in a few months. You’d have to be crazy or ignorant to not know that.

Only nukes could prevent such an invasion

But you are right. The incompetent regime has lost legitimacy. It can’t protect the country and will have a war as soon as Syria is would up.
The most logical step for Iran like DPRK should be to test a nuke and draw a line, but the head mullah Khamenei has somehow given a fatwa that nuclear weapons are "un-Islamic", go figure!

I think so. How can nukes be haram, but missiles with a 1 tonne warhead are halal?
Swords are halal, ok the prophet used a sword. So what are bullets? This is ridiculous.

there is a remarkable level of idiocy in the Iranian government.

my own children risk being sent to fight Iran in the coming decade unless Iran gets these nukes soon.

Last edited:
Are you mad? An explosion this size can only be caused by either a ton of explosives, or a gas explosion.
From what I've heard, a huge gas canister blew up.
Now since a spy cannot possibly place a ton of explosives there, it was either hacked somehow, or a small explosive was placed near the gas canister. It wasn't an empty building nor was it under construction.

What was hacked was a computer system linked into that gas canister.

It lost it long time ago.
What gas canister? Why are you making things up? lol
Any and every computer in a nuclear facility are air-gapped and isolated from the internet. Not only that, many of them are not connected to any network at all. Not even a LAN. You can't hack into a computer that is not connected to a network, unless you have physical access to the computer.

Placing some explosives near inflammable places seems like the most realistic scenario. It doesn't have to be a gas canister necessarily. Maybe a tanker for emergency electricity or something? The fact remains that nobody knows what happened there. And we know nothing about the extent of damage either.

Last edited:
They could have accessed computers via some wireless network using micro drones. Other micro drones could have started a spark or placed explosives.

I think so. How can nukes be haram, but missiles with a 1 tonne warhead are halal?
Swords are halal, ok the prophet used a sword. So what are bullets? This is ridiculous.

there is a remarkable level of idiocy in the Iranian government.

my own children risk being sent to fight Iran in the coming decade unless Iran gets these nukes soon.
Apparently nukes were halal up until 2003 and then overnight it became haram.

Apparently nukes were halal up until 2003 and then overnight it became haram.

well exactly. There Should be ruling on legality of atom bomb vs hydrogen bomb vs neutron bomb.

maybe they should go for the halal neutron bomb?

well exactly. There Should be ruling on legality of atom bomb vs hydrogen bomb vs neutron bomb.

maybe they should go for the halal neutron bomb?
There are nukes specifically designed for military purposes ''tactical nuclear weapons''.
I really don't know what these mullahs are thinking.

Let's hope they're doing taghiye. We really need to put some zealot mullahs in charge.
When i say that the current supreme leader has damaged Iran regarding this issue some get upset. But it is the truth. Our nuclear program is up and running for 20 years now and still till this day we really do not know what the purpose is. We are not even generating electricity, we are not mass producing for medical purposes, we are not building nuclear weapons. What is really the purpose?

Regarding taghiye. I really hope that this is the case.

Imagine a high profile murder took place on such deserted road ... its open invitation for assassins' .. no security
1606916812119.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom