What's new

Featured Iran’s IRGC vows ‘more powerful’ support for Palestine

Look at the smile on the Child's face, so peaceful and clam, sends shivers down my spine. May Allah SWT give us the courage even an ounce of what this child had to fight and avenge the blood of these innocent souls lost due to state sponsored terrorism of illegit state of Israel.
Yeah that's an sleeping angel. Not only breaks our hearts but also it's so very beautiful.

My only hope is IRGC, our government of losers prefer their luxury lives rather than helpling fellow Muslims.

Last edited:
Yes no doubt it has as our beloved custodians of mecca and Medina has been pumping funds into every Sunni type of communal hating fanatics over the last 40 years.

In Iraq and Syria, alquada in Iraq and Isis both butchered Shites and the Saudis cheered them.

So Iran's reaction is understandable and legitimate. I say this as a Sunni Muslim. Saudis are the main tool of choice to divide the ummah by their zionist masters.

Always wondered why Saudis and their brand of Islam was never shutdown by the west until I realised the chaos they create, actually benefits the strategic objectives of the west and zionists only.

Iran certainly has the ability to hit Israel very hard from Lebanon and sites in Iraq and Syria. Maybe there drone swarms could do the Palestinians a favour
Most likely just more empty words, just like how they threatened America after Soleimani was killed but nothing really happened.

Iran probably invested 100x more into killing sunnis in syria, iraq etc than it has ever spent fighting zionists.

I am surprised at people taking jab at Iran while the fact remains that Iran is probably the only country which provided Hamas with military grade weapons. There are dozens of issues with Iran but this is ridiculous when people say that Iran is in bed with Israel. The funniest part is that these are the people who cannot see clear relationships of arabs with Israel.

I am surprised at people taking jab at Iran while the fact remains that Iran is probably the only country which provided Hamas with military grade weapons. There are dozens of issues with Iran but this is ridiculous when people say that Iran is in bed with Israel. The funniest part is that these are the people who cannot see clear relationships of arabs with Israel.
It's a combination of idiocy, fanaticism, inferiority complex and jealousy that make those people say those nonsensical words. Nobody takes them seriously anymore, not even themselves, specially now that Arabs have publicly normalized their ties with Israel even to the point of exchanging ambassadors and waiving travel visas for Israelis, and they haven't even threatened to sever ties with Israel after days of violent bombings of civilian areas in Gaza.

Easier said than done. Let's look at things from a rational/neutral perspective(/that's what i always try to do when making an observation geopolitically). Let's face it. Arab states led by KSA consider/view Iran (rightly so i must say, I'm looking at things from their perspective) as a far bigger threat to them than Israel. Israel doesn't pose any threat to Arab states/governments. The only issue is between Israel and Palestine. So Arab states don't feel any threat coming from Israel per se. Contrary to Iran post Islamic revolution. So Arab states will obviously focused on their bigger threat. That's realpolitik and normal.
Noticed that prior to the Islamic revolution which was taken over by the Mullahs, Arab countries where more focused on Israel and the Palestinian issue, since they didn't face any threats from Iran back then(if anything they had very cordial/friendly ties with the Shah/Iran) or any other major state per se. So they could focus more on the Israel Palestinian issues. Hence the several battles/conflicts they fought against Israel.
Ironically, the Islamic revolution in Iran had the unintended consequence of being the best thing Israel could actually ask for, since it helped redirect Arab states priority away from Israel to Iran who emerged as their biggest threat and the Mullahs openly express their will/intention to export their version of Islam/revolution to the entire region/Arab world to 'liberate' the Arab people from their 'despotic government/rulers' and establish their form/version of revolution. This is what helped reshaped the entire Middle East and led to the current Arab-Iranian split and geopolitical conflicts/sectarian conflict and competing interests that spread to the region to this day. Israel/Palestinian issue was then kept on the backburner. this is how we all got here.
So yes, there will be condemnation from both Arab states led by the Saudis and from Iran and the others, but that's it, nothing much, both sides are focused on each other and know the bigger picture is about their competing interests in the entire region. Israel is just a slide show to this. :D
Your felon occupier fathers skinned 100 million red indian real Americans.

Stop blabla

The issue are you imperialists who drove Jews to Palestine to occupy Qods.

Also you are reason of war between Pakistan and India and between Arab countries

Most likely just more empty words, just like how they threatened America after Soleimani was killed but nothing really happened.

Iran probably invested 100x more into killing sunnis in syria, iraq etc than it has ever spent fighting zionists.
Yeah Hamas and PIJ are fighting the zionists with weapons, training and funds from Pakistan, not from Iran.

Loser. Try to think before you fart from your brain.

Well, no lol but Iran, Pak, Turkey, and Saudi can work together on this isssue on a serious level. These 4 nations are actually more formidable than people might think if they work together.

Saudi is sold out to the Zionists.

The rest can do something --- but only Iran actually is, despite sanctions, sabotage and assassinations.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom