What's new

Featured Donald Trump says India doesn’t fully disclose Covid-19 death toll

No one is reporting COVID deaths accurately, In the US, COVID deaths are massively over reported.
The total deaths in September and October 2020 from all causes is lower than total deaths in the same period in 2017, 2018 and 2019.

So less people have died in the US in the last three month than in the same period in the last three years - bizarre, the pandemic is killing less people :crazy:
Now then mr think tank analyst .
Look at your post and the dribble you are righting - October hasn’t finished yet you remarkably are launching stats for the month. You are embarrassing the forum and other think tank analyst by your dross - please try to raise the bar.
@masterchief_mirza @Rafi @Dalit
Here we have another example of title given without checking the brain capacity. Constant trolling and attempting to defend India at all cost....

India is in quite a serious position - it is unable to even test count or give medical assistance to those affected. The under reporting of infected people and deaths is alarming and the fact Modi has failed to even accept the issues shows us where India is going with this. Sweeping it under the carpet ...... If they could find a big enough one.

Please focus on the arguments instead of personal attacks or questioning motives.

I have no issue with questioning sources being used or pointing out how someone's arguments are flawed, but lets try and stay away from questioning intent or anything that could be construed as a personal attack.

Also, if you feel someone is crossing the line and violating forum rules, please report the post instead of mentioning it on the open forum because the latter approach results in discussions being hijacked as accusations and counter-accusations fly back and forth.

Make your case and move on and let the readers come to their own conclusions.

I said no one is reporting COVID deaths accurately and provided supporting data source from CDC /gitHUB for the US. This seems to have triggered this esteemed member and he accused me of being an Indian and unworthy of being a TTA. He is wrong about me being Indian but perhaps right about my TTA credentials.

Please review and if unworthy please strip me of the TTA seat.

Thank you

Now then mr think tank analyst .
Look at your post and the dribble you are righting - October hasn’t finished yet you remarkably are launching stats for the month. You are embarrassing the forum and other think tank analyst by your dross - please try to raise the bar.
@masterchief_mirza @Rafi @Dalit
Here we have another example of title given without checking the brain capacity. Constant trolling and attempting to defend India at all cost....

India is in quite a serious position - it is unable to even test count or give medical assistance to those affected. The under reporting of infected people and deaths is alarming and the fact Modi has failed to even accept the issues shows us where India is going with this. Sweeping it under the carpet ...... If they could find a big enough one.

October was a typo, I meant September the data is in the public domain. I provided links to the source.
My apologies for not meeting your expectation with regard to post quality. Please add me to your ignore list so my low IQ post does not offend your evolved intellect in the future.

Anyone having any issue should contact GHQ. Please utilize the correct forum to record your reservations. Title Holders are given the title through a process and PDF administration is taken into confidence. If anyone wants to criticize it, please do so by creating a thread in GHQ where Admins and senior administration will address it.

Please discuss the topic here. It's a kind request to everyone.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Musings Brothers, let's focus on the thread for now. 😊

@dbc Please only reply to on topic posts. Report any off- topic post.

No one is reporting COVID deaths accurately
few months ago, in a West. Yorks hospital, relative of a friend passed away. friend went to get the body released to make burial arrangmens. was told the only way they will release the corpse that day was to accept covid-19 as the cause of death. he refused. they told him to come back in 3 weeks because they were too busy to perform an autopsy to determine the actual cause.

under reporting, you say? similar tales are coming from US too (ask Jimmy Dore)

Last edited:
few months ago, in a West, Yorks hospital, relative of a friend passed away. friend went to get the body released to make burial arrangmens. was told the only way they will release the corpse that day was to accept covid-19 as the cause of death. he refused. they told him to come back in 3 weeks because they were too busy to perform an autopsy to determine the actual cause.

That is what I think as well, COVID Is being weaponized for the election. I am not suggesting the fatalities are high or low just that the number is incorrect.

In any case, less people died in the US over the last 8 weeks than the same period in the last few years. It either implies fatalities from other natural causes of death have declined or the COVID death count over the same period is not as high as reported in the US.

Hopefully Indians too will treasure thier slums like Chinese :enjoy:

No we will stick to bear bile and pangolin soup
印度蝙蝠.jpg

USA: India covers up their COVID numbers so its not true that America is the worst!

Frist 6 pages:
Yeah but we Indians dont believe China either!
Yeah but 3 months ago China reported that they shut down some potential hotspots again. China is just not reporting it!
Yeah but 20 years ago China was said to have less people living in poor conditions than India!
Yeah but according to more US state propaganda Mao personally killed the whole world 5 times.
Yeah but every country is accused of underreporting! Not relativising or dodging the issue! Just defending the objective truth here!

So much effort to detract from the big elephant in the room.

few months ago, in a West. Yorks hospital, relative of a friend passed away. friend went to get the body released to make burial arrangmens. was told the only way they will release the corpse that day was to accept covid-19 as the cause of death. he refused. they told him to come back in 3 weeks because they were too busy to perform an autopsy to determine the actual cause.

This is a bizarre story that simply doesn't add up. Under no circumstances - Covid or no Covid - is the certification of cause of death influenced by the opinions of a patient's relatives. I'm afraid I don't believe this story that has been relayed to you. If it's true, this is massive misconduct on the part of the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom