What's new

Featured Donald Trump says India doesn’t fully disclose Covid-19 death toll

Maybe India wanted to hit a higher GDP per Capita metric.

Yes, we are no1 in pandemic deaths, unfortunately, when you look at numbers submitted by countries. Nobody believes your death count, because china has lied about their death counts in almost all major calamities. BUT if deaths count = low IQ. China would take the cake for purposefully allowing 30 million of its citizens to starve to death.
Again.
Scientists believe in science, which is the most important.
You politicians and the media cannot distort science, and politicians in most countries in the world will follow the advice of scientists, except India and the United States. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

China has fully resumed production, and China has lifted its blockade. Only fools like you believe that China is counterfeiting. However, it doesn't matter what you think, the Chinese economy continues to grow.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The Americans who killed 10 million Native Americans now suddenly care about the Chinese. I am very grateful :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Are US data credible? American scientists say that the number of infections in the United States exceeds 50 million. Is the US government fraudulent? :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited:
He is correct. Many estimates indicate India has has 70 million or more peoples infected. Assuming 2% or 3% fatality rate...that puts India's true death toll in the millions.
2%😳
That's way too high. Wrong info
It's currently less than 1

You try very very hard to defend India.

What is more surprising is how you are still here, and how did u become TTA...

I try hard to defend the objective truth as opposed to the relative truth.

Relativism is "the doctrine that knowledge, truth and morality exist in relation to culture, society or historical context, and are not absolute".

You should try it sometime maybe then you can be worthy of TTA too.. :enjoy:

Relativism is "the doctrine that knowledge, truth and morality exist in relation to culture, society or historical context, and are not absolute".

Your sole activity on this forum is attacking Chinese and supporting India, who gave you a title?

@beijingwalker @Figaro @vi-va @rott @kankan326 @Raphael and other Chinese friends whose names I forget.

We still dont understand how you got this position.

@WebMaster we may lose Chinese members, in addition to Arabs and Turks.

Can you PM me so we can discuss this?

With respect giving you that title encourages others to avoid this title like the plague.
please don’t try to insinuate you are the defender of the objective view. Nothing in your posting is objective. Low quality trolling I’d call it along with many others.
On topic India has unfortunately not got the resources to supply accurate data - a population of 1.3 billion is not easy to manage. The figures they are releasing are blatantly inaccurate- trump doesn’t need much encouragement to point fingers - especially if it takes the attention away worm his own failures.

I feel so honored you started a campaign to evict me from PDF.
Good luck!

That is up to Mods, not me, however what has been your contribution to earn a titles besides virulent anti-Chinese nonsense?

I still remember your mental gymnastics in trying to defend Indians during their losses in Galwan.

There are so many lies coming from Indian sources, it becomes imperativd to take a look at non-Indian sources to get thr resl picture.
News is bad. They are in denial. They are trying to spin it like its no problem.

That is up to Mods, not me, however what has been your contribution to earn a titles besides virulent anti-Chinese nonsense?

I still remember your mental gymnastics in trying to defend Indians during their losses in Galwan.

You mean this one? When I said unified Kashmir should be part of Xinjiang ruled by the Chinese?
so the people of Kashmir can enjoy a better standard of living under China?

Or this one where I ridiculed Indian claims of killing 60 Chinese soldiers?

This one praising IAF? Because I am endiaan ,,,

Please help @WebMaster @AgNoStiC MuSliM find the incriminating posts so it is easy for them to ban me.

Last edited:
Please focus on the arguments instead of personal attacks or questioning motives.

I have no issue with questioning sources being used or pointing out how someone's arguments are flawed, but lets try and stay away from questioning intent or anything that could be construed as a personal attack.

Also, if you feel someone is crossing the line and violating forum rules, please report the post instead of mentioning it on the open forum because the latter approach results in discussions being hijacked as accusations and counter-accusations fly back and forth.

Make your case and move on and let the readers come to their own conclusions.

Yeah...right....so you think world believes in that?....it's still China Virus for most of the world...try harder

Besides, China hid the figures, did all things to let it spread (containing internally by stopping everything but letting it's infected people travel to rest of countries).....

Hope you guys are busy eating your exotic animal food and in process of forming a new virus....this time from cat, fox or may be cockroach!!

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

Back
Top Bottom