What's new

Power of the Turkish Armed Forces ( Weapons - News and Updates )

Remember that in the proposed Greek corvettes of 3000 tons, the CAPTAS 2 and not the CAPTAS 4 can be included, due to its smaller volume and weigh.
Yes,I remember. I noticed they both had CAPTAS-2.

Which apparently is very good,but of course nothing like the CAPTAS-4.

CAPTAS-1-2-4.jpg

In addition to being a liar, you are also a slanderer.....because what I mentioned is, that it is not possible for a 3000 ton ship to have....64 missiles as you said, when all the others can have 16 or 32, and those with conditions.
Because you stunned us that ISTIF will have......64 missiles, when e.g. all other countries will have 16 or 32 (purely for AAW purpose)

You Greek trolls are liar and slanderer

read your posts

The 16 missiles thing, on a 3000 ton ship, is....too much.

now if you think that you can overcome shipbuilding load physics with a 3000 ton ship, then you are ready to build a ship for the .....Challenger Deep point.!!!

Greek troll says 3.000 tons ISTIF Frigate can not carry 16 anti-ship missiles
We will see soon can carry or not

and French SYLVER VLS lacks quadpack capability ,
therefore Egyptian FREMM Frigate armed with 16 cells VLS for only 16 ASTER-15 SAMs

American MK-41 and Turkish MIDLAS VLS with quadpack capability
16 cells VLS for 64 SAMs

You and Foinikas know nothing about worldwide military .. only trolling and babbling
stop terrorize my threads

Last edited by a moderator:
You and Foinikas know nothing about worldwide military .. only trolling and babbling
You are well-known on the forum for being one of the most ignorant people,trying to look like an expert. In your mind you are an expert. But don't insult us,when you've had fights with countless members,who all called you out for being a phoney.The examples are there.

You are well-known on the forum for being one of the most ignorant people,trying to look like an expert. In your mind you are an expert. But don't insult us,when you've had fights with countless members,who all called you out for being a phoney.The examples are there.

Says a Greek troll who doesnt know even CROTALE AD System can not intercept Ballistic Missiles

ignorant liar troll team . I dont care about you useless trolls
you and your troll friends are jumping to my threads for trolling , provocation and deflect the facts

MODS are allowing you to do it since 2021

Says a Greek troll who doesnt know even CROTALE AD System can not intercept Ballistic Missiles
VT-1 could possibly shoot down your trash missiles 8-)

ignorant liar troll team . I dont care about you useless trolls
you and your troll friends are jumping to my threads for trolling , provocation and deflect the facts
Troll team?

Are you saying that 20-30 people of different nationalities,backgrounds and political ideologies are wrong but 1 guy is right?

VT-1 could possibly shoot down your trash missiles 8-)

Maybe in your dreams
what a troll dreaming about to intercept TAYFUN Ballistic Missile with CROTALE low altitude short range air defense system

his post show greek jealousy and hatred
Greece can not develop even cruise missile , still he calls Turkish missiles as trash

Greek troll terrorize all my threads since 2021

@WebMaster , @Kompromat , @waz

Maybe in your dreams
what a troll dream about to intercept TAYFUN Ballistic Missile with CROTALE low altitude short range air defense system

Greek troll terrorize all my threads since 2021

Why are you crying to the mods again? You yourself provoke such answers with your posts and flame comments.

Why are you blaming others? You insult and mock. Your behavior is problematic with everyone. Learn to take criticism and sit down.

Why are you crying to the mods again? You yourself provoke such answers with your posts and flame comments.

You opened even a thread to ban me
you are so crying bitch .... I just want from MODS to block you enter my threads

Its my thread idiot ..... I did not call you , I did not say anything about Greece

Greek trolls terrorize my threads 24/7

Why are you blaming others? You insult and mock. Your behavior is problematic with everyone. Learn to take criticism and sit down.

where is your critism liar idiot ? you just provoke me with your lies and trolling .. nothing else

you and your troll team terrorize my threads since 2021
today you again destroyed my thread here when I showed first REIS class AIP Submarine , you have started spamming my thread

enough is enough with your silly posts and trolling

Last edited:
You Greek trolls are liar and slanderer

read your posts

Greek troll says 3.000 tons ISTIF Frigate can not carry 16 anti-ship missiles
We will see soon can carry or not

and French SYLVER VLS lacks quadpack capability ,
therefore Egyptian FREMM Frigate armed with 16 cells VLS for only 16 ASTER-15 SAMs

American MK-41 and Turkish MIDLAS VLS with quadpack capability
16 cells VLS for 64 SAMs

You saw that you are a liar and a slanderer.....
I told you that a ship of 3000 tones, to have 16 x ATMACA anti-ship Missiles, is difficulat due to the shipbuilding load physics.
And I was right after all, because today I understood, that the Turkish navy, "exchanged" the VDS sonar with the 8 additional anti-ship missiles.
I am sure that the Greek navy and the submarine fleet will thank the Turkish for this... exchange.:-)
Any way, because every further discussion with you is a waste of time, you keep deliberately confusing the two types of missiles, anyone who is interested in what was said, can go to the following link and be informed.

Yes,I remember. I noticed they both had CAPTAS-2.

Which apparently is very good,but of course nothing like the CAPTAS-4.

View attachment 910929

The picture is perfect, you can see the differences of the sonars in volume and weight. This also shows in the performance, when CAPTAS 4 has up to 150 km detection range and the 2 only up to 60 km.
Now imagine in the Aegean and the Eastern Mediterranean, a ship that does not have an VDS sonar, how vulnerable it is.

Last edited:
I told you that a ship of 3000 tones, to have 16 x ATMACA anti-ship Missiles, is difficulat due to the shipbuilding load physics.
And I was right after all, because today I understood, that the Turkish navy, "exchanged" the VDS sonar with the 8 additional anti-ship missiles.
I am sure that the Greek navy and the submarine fleet will thank the Turkish for this... exchange.:-)
Any way, because every further discussion with you is a waste of time, you keep deliberately confusing the two types of missiles, anyone who is interested in what was said, can go to the following link and be informed.

Greeks are like belly dancer ,, they are changing their words day by day

when I said ISTIF Frigate armed with 64 SAM .. Greek troll came and said 3.000 ton Frigate designed for 16 SIPER SAMs ... what a lie

they even dont know French SYLVER VLS lacks quad pack capability
on the other hand American MK-41 and Turkish MIDLAS VLS with quad pack capability

when I said ISTIF Frigate armed with 16 anti-ship missiles .. Greek troll came and said 3.000 ton Frigate can not carry 16 anti-ship missiles

according to Greek trolls , we need overcome shipbuilding load physics
what a troll team

liar ignorant troll still talking about exchange
no need to exchange Missiles ..

Aselsan HIZIR LFAS is a towed Sonar System for Turkish Warship projects

1673435046036-jpeg.910897

Last edited:

The picture is perfect, you can see the differences of the sonars in volume and weight. This also shows in the performance, when CAPTAS 4 has up to 150 km detection range and the 2 only up to 60 km.
Now imagine in the Aegean and the Eastern Mediterranean, a ship that does not have an VDS sonar, how vulnerable it is.
He keeps putting half-baked information,wrong stats and his own estimates (based on what,I don't know) and tries to pass them as facts. Then if someone corrects him,he gets angry and calls him a liar. Then if someone questions the vailidity of his posts,he cries about his threads being "terrorized".

I don't know what kind of mental problem he has and I'm being serious now,but such people shouldn't be allowed to post on a forum. In the end,all he does is c/p information from Turkish sites and incites fights with everyone.

There's no room for discussion with him and forums are for discussion. The funny thing is,when people corner him and debunk his false claims,he either ignores it completely or goes back to ranting about the Ottoman past.

First REIS ( Type-214TN ) class AIP Submarine enter service in 2023

Length : 67,6 m
Displacement : 2013 tons
Range : 12.000 nm
Speed : 20 knots
Endurance : 84 days

UGM-84A Harpoon Blok II or ATMACA Anti ship Missile
AKYA heavyweight Torpedo
ARES-2NS Electronic Warfare System
ZARGANA Soft-kill Torpedo counter measure System
TORK Hard-kill Torpedo Countermeasure System

1673436847204-jpeg.910900

1673290921245-jpeg.910549

1673290946204-jpeg.910550

Construction of the Turkish Navy’s REIS class (Type 214TN) AIP Submarines continues full speed ahead.
1673291010531-jpeg.910551

I am worried about his mental health. He seems to be suffering from some kind of inferiority complex.

You have jealousy and inferiority complex with your countries which develops nothing

MODS LeGenD
here the best exemple how they provoke me and insulting
even I did not say anyhing to Abid123

Its my thread , I just sharing Turkish military projects and news
They are coming and attacking me , then they are playing victim role

Back
Top Bottom