What's new

10 Turkish Military Projects that Turkiye will join to Elite Club ( 2023-2028 )

Try looking up the data :enjoy:
What data? India not a backward agricultural country because it does not import food? Or do you deny that India is severely hungry because it does not import food?

Try to understand India's industrial structure...

Last edited:
What data? India not a backward agricultural country because it does not import food? Or do you deny that India is severely hungry because it does not import food?

Try to understand India's industrial structure...
LOL.

Don't flounder, dear boy.

India grows her own food, and is short of 5%.

Which part of that did you find difficult to understand?

And which part of China imports 35% of her food was difficult to comprehend?

Let's not even go into the falsification of data by the CPC that is becoming evident step at a time.

LOL.

Don't flounder, dear boy.

India grows her own food, and is short of 5%.

Which part of that did you find difficult to understand?

And which part of China imports 35% of her food was difficult to comprehend?

Let's not even go into the falsification of data by the CPC that is becoming evident step at a time.
Will tens of millions of malnourished Indian people believe your dreams?

LOL. India is not a backward agricultural country because it does not import food. Does the whole world believe in this Indian logic?😂😂😂

LOL. India is not a backward agricultural country because it does not import food. Does the whole world believe in this Indian logic?😂😂😂
They don't have to believe any dreams.

They can feel comfortable with their food security. A security that you don't have.

Now, find something fact-based to post, or get put on my ignore list.

While you were still wetting your nappies, I was building my ignore list. It is an illustrious one. It is possible you will soon be part of it.:enjoy:

Joe Shearer

GreatHanWarrior

Wth are you doing here with off topic posts ?

the war between India and China on PDF ... stop please or go and fight in Indian section
Go away, silly fellow.

Concentrate on learning Greek. It will be a useful skill.

Last edited:
They don't have to believe any dreams.

They can feel comfortable with their food security. A security that you don't have.

Now, find something fact-based to post, or get put on my ignore list.

While you were still wetting your nappies, I was building my ignore list. It is an illustrious one. It is possible you will soon be part of it.:enjoy:
Do hungry Indian people really believe in your dreams?

What I mean is that India is a backward agricultural country. You said that India does not import food. But. But. But India must pay China $100 billion annually to purchase Chinese industrial products.

$100 billion per year.👍

Once again. Can you understand India's industrial structure?

Go away, silly fellow.

Concentrate on learning Greek. It will be a useful skill.

Greeks and Indians are same level silly daydreamers

weak poor India is dreaming to match with economic super power China
weak poor Greece is dreaming to match with regional super power Turkiye

keep dreaming dream is free
our ex vassals Greece-India which were ruled by Turkic Empires for centuries

What's important is that WE don't import 35% of our food.

With your markets crashing, rising unemployment, failed housing sector, bankrupt local governments looking for a bail-out from the centre, and a rapidly declining population, I can see why looking at data is not recommended. :enjoy:

What’s the point of not importing food 2)3’ over 40% of the Indian youth are classified malnourished?

“Over 40% of youngsters receive less food than they should, and almost a third of Indians are thought to be malnourished”

You did notice then.

Your normal reaction would have been to match Turkiye with weak, poor India, and burst into tears on doing the assessment.

Greeks and Indians are same level silly daydreamers

our ex vassals Greece-India which were ruled by Turkic Empires for centuries
PutinPopocorn_0.png

You did notice then.

Your normal reaction would have been to match Turkiye with weak, poor India, and burst into tears on doing the assessment.

Level of Countries

Daydreamer Greeks and Indians

Indian AMCA on paper
1686744870858-jpeg.934394

China J-20
1686818344867.jpeg

Turkiye ... KAAN and KIZILELMA
1686818399991.jpeg

1686818420929.jpeg

We know.

We have read your posts. Reluctantly, but we have read them.

What’s the point of not importing food 2)3’ over 40% of the Indian youth are classified malnourished?

“Over 40% of youngsters receive less food than they should, and almost a third of Indians are thought to be malnourished”

Yes, in comparison with our well-fed neighbours to the west, who scrabble for bags of wheat. We don't have to scrabble for anything. Even if low in quantity compared to others, everything is available, all the time.

We know.

We have read your posts. Reluctantly, but we have read them.

Yes, in comparison with our well-fed neighbours to the west, who scrabble for bags of wheat. We don't have to scrabble for anything. Even if low in quantity compared to others, everything is available, all the time.

You seem to think of me as a Pakistani, but I am not. But even if we play your silly game, your country performs worse than Pakistan and Nepal on the global hunger index.

"India's child wasting rate, at 19.3 per cent, is the highest of any country in the world and drives up the region's average owing to India's large population”

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom