What's new

10 Turkish Military Projects that Turkiye will join to Elite Club ( 2023-2028 )

You don't get it. US nor the West buys oil from the Arabs but the east buys from us. Meaning it is only natural we cater to these who purchase from us directly.. Hence if brics comes we join it and everybody else will join it..

They use to buy from Russia exclusively
Ya sadiqi,howa a7bal,la yar3ef shay 3ala Yunan wa Torkiyah

If anyone should be banned is your ugly azx indian multi nickier.. I have seen all your poster motherfuker
Hey,don't badmouth my friend Al Kardai! Naughty naughty!

A salafi calls me "brainwashed". A salafi.
Please, I want you to prove me wrong that the Arabs currently sell oil ONLY for dollars
Please, i want you to prove me wrong that this oil-for-dollar policy is the source of the dollar's strength.
I'll really appreciate you educating me on this. But if the two points stated above are correct, then you have NO argument.
If you had followed the events of the Aegean and East Mediterranean region since 2019 onwards,you would have seen that it was actually Turkey that provoked,escalated tensions and tried to start an incident between the two countries. And when I say Turkey,I mean the Erdogan-Bahceli government. Since you keep saying that nonsense above means one thing: Either you have no clue what has happened in the space of 2019-2022 or you are so fanatically pro-Turkish and biased,that you simply ignore it and stick to your theories.
Just try to figure out who benfits from a war between Turkiye and Greece. It is DEFINITELY NOT TURKIYE OR GREECE. Both will have their militaries and economies weakened. Such a war can end the AKP's rule in Turkiye. Guess who desperately wants the AKP gone? America and it gulf Arab puppets!

If anyone should be banned is your ugly azx indian multi nickier.. I have seen all your poster motherfuker
Did you give my salaams to your other accounts, @Battlion25 and @Qutb-ud-din-Aibak ?

You call me a multi nicker and Indian when all I have done is call out your delusions of invading india, based on logic and facts.

Go on then, give the names of the accounts you believe are my alts. I'll let you know now that I have none and have served all of my bans honourably.

@waz

Please bro get rid of clone accounts like this trash alkardai.. He is an extremely anti Pakistan individual sporting a Pakistan logo

@waz

Please bro get rid of clone accounts like this trash alkardai.. He is an extremely anti Pakistan individual sporting a Pakistan logo
Are you joking? He's a pretty ok person. What exactly has he said that sounded illogical?

He's fanatically supporting Erdogan as if he's the champion of the Muslim world. Probably thinks of him as a Caliph or new Amir-al-Mumineen

That is not what I asked for? What is wrong with a salafi?

what is wrong with a Salafi do you know what a Salafi is first of all?

What are you a fuking islamophobe

What is wrong with a salafi?

Is this a practical joke or something mindless trolling?

Foinikas is an ignorant troll who doesnt know even what about salafism

in the eyes of FOINIKAS Salafi = terrorist

He calls all ERDOGAN supporters as salafi ( terrorists )
report him
soon MODS will ban sneaky provocateur FOINIKAS

That is not what I asked for? What is wrong with a salafi?

what is wrong with a Salafi do you know what a Salafi is first of all?
Look,I know you're probably a wahabbi,but let's not forget that most of the "bad Muslims",tend to be Salafis.

They're more prone to hardcore and radical ideologies. They're the ones who get the others all worked up and usually preach extremely puritanic doctrines.

Foinikas is an ignorant troll who doesnt know what about salafism

Stuff like that is highly islamophobic

Foinikas is an ignorant troll who doesnt know what about salafism

When did I call Erdogan supporters as "salafi"?

Post a screenshot.

Look,I know you're probably a wahabbi,but let's not forget that most of the "bad Muslims",tend to be Salafis.

They're more prone to hardcore and radical ideologies. They're the ones who get the others all worked up and usually preach extremely puritanic doctrines.

You don't know shxt about Salafism.. KSA, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, majority of Egypt are Salafists.

These in Kabba are salafists.. Are you saying that approxing 30-40% of us are terrorists?

this is islamophobic shxt besides there is nothing called Wahabbi it doesn't exist

@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

Stuff like that is highly islamophobic
He's lying his *** and he's the truly ignorant person here. He's fought with people of all nationalities,ethnicities,religions and cultural backgrounds. And I can show you if you want.

Heck,he even considers Arabs and Pakistanis as inferior to Turks.

Back
Top Bottom