What's new

10 Turkish Military Projects that Turkiye will join to Elite Club ( 2023-2028 )

Change the title
Its some nato and friends military projects.
Its funny i see a turks think their country is a producer

Change the title
Its some nato and friends military projects.
Its funny i see a turks think their country is a producer

Jealous Persian and his butthurt feelings
A citizen of a lousy country cannot defame our great efforts in the last 20 years

All those projects are Turkish technology which were developed by Turkish companies TAI ,TEI , BAYKAR , ASELSAN , HAVELSAN , ROKETSAN , TUBITAK

only Engines from USA and Ukraine

but Turkiye develops its own Engines for Fighter Jets and AKINCI UCAV

S.Korea also uses American Engines
China used Russian-Ukranian Engines for decades until they develop their own engines

Last edited:
I've been away for a few years but I can see this guy is still pouring propaganda threads as though his pay checks depend on it. @Foinikas I am not sure why you're tagging me as if this guy's threads even deserve attention. If we had to buy into his propaganda, in a few years, Turkey would have overtaken the US.

In reality, most of these "Turkish" hardware are foreign technology which they assembly within. Everything from their tanks, helicopters etc are all foreign technologies. Even their so called 5th generation fighter is basically British technology.

If you want to know whether a country has the ability to truly design and manufacture advance military hardware then you need to look a their underlying science and technology basis. Turkey is behind Iran is almost every category:

Thus the notion that Turkey could produce even a fraction of these hardware itself is nothing but comical. It's mostly just propaganda for internal consumption:

Is Turkey being snowed by flurry of fake defense news?​

"When one adds the shortage of expert writers in defense and military technology to the determined search by Erdogan's Justice and Development Party (AKP) for new success stories, it is not surprising to frequently see exaggerated and even fake news reports. Since December, there has been a perceptible rise in this mind-boggling type of "reporting," which mainly features themes such as:

• Turkey's 100% locally made weapons and defense are amazing the world.
  • Turkey’s dependence on external sources in the defense industry is now down to 30% and continues to diminish.
  • The entire world envies Turkey’s booming defense industry, which is now a fully independent, global entity and is constantly coming out with new projects and innovations.
According to a report headlined “Our native weapons that shook the earth," the world is astounded by Turkey’s defense industry projects."

Laser Electronic Warfare System

Only Turkiye in Europe

First NAZAR Laser Electronic Warfare System was delivered to the Turkish Navy in 2023

It can paralyze the seeker heads on E/O and IR missiles at 5 different wavelengths.
NAZAR has 2 times more effective range than the Phalanx CIWS

LIDAR (Laser Imaging Detection and Ranging)

The system sends some laser lights towards the missile head, and according to the reflections coming from there, it understands at which wavelength it is a seeker
Then it continues this reflection and creates a glare there, a glare we call the 'cat's eye effect'.
Then it begins to follow this glow. While following, a directed laser beams against the threat in a suitable modulation,

after this beam that the seeker head is paralyzed

cutting edge technology that develops by very few Countries in the World
1660170179859-png.869601

1660170221917-png.869604

1660170203343-png.869602

Is Turkey being snowed by flurry of fake defense news?

Another liar and jealous Persian
Its belong to Iran

fake propaganda QAHER-313 .. whole world laugh on Iran
1686594399583.jpeg

1686594372324.jpeg

1686594443743.jpeg

Its Turkish TF-23 KAAN Project
only Engine from USA and ejection seat from the UK are foreign .. rest of Turkish

-- Sensor fusion with EOTS , IRST with unique configuration
-- 360-degree vision with AI-enhanced battlefield awareness.
-- BEOS/EOTS (Advanced optical Systems)
-- HMDS (Helmet Display System) .. only F-35 and TF-KAAN
-- Locking on to enemy aircraft from all directions
-- IRST Infrared Sensor
-- Artificial Intelligence Co-pilot
-- Pilot Health Tracking
-- DIRCM Laser countermeasure
-- 360° AESA Radar
-- 4 AESA radars will cover the hole TFX ( 2 on the wings, propulsion between the engines, and the nose)

1686559918326-jpeg.933979

1686559933217-jpeg.933980

1686560035957-png.933981

Iran can not develop even high tech next gen HELMET like Turkish Aselsan TULGAR

Only USA , Turkiye , Israel , The UK
1686594935042.jpeg

1686594968285.jpeg
1686408699470-jpeg.933617

Iran has no aviation Industry except cheap copies of outdated American Platforms like F-5 , AH-1P , etc

Iran is backward country with full of propaganda .. in a real war everybody will see what about Iranian military industry

Persian and Greek guys can fool only each others ... nothing else
Your countries only can dream about Turkish Defense Industry
1686409734241-jpeg.933621

1686410376882-jpeg.933625

Turkish Air Force has laid out its vision for the future of tactical air combat
( Only USA , Turkiye , maybe also China and The UK -France )

Multi-layered distributed team of diverse unmanned aircraft working in concert with manned types

TF-23 , ANKA-3 and KIZILELMA
that distributed team is operating with each one with their own unique roles
1686578667402-jpeg.934056

distributed-teaming.jpg

A new era in aviation ... first time in the world
Unmanned fighter jet and manned fighter jet flew together at the same time
1682919623446-jpeg.927151

Last edited:
've been away for a few years but I can see this guy is still pouring propaganda threads as though his pay checks depend on it. @Foinikas I am not sure why you're tagging me as if this guy's threads even deserve attention. If we had to buy into his propaganda, in a few years, Turkey would have overtaken the US.
You know,I watch TV,I watch geopolitical analysts on the news talking about such stuff,I read some good Greek defence sites (not the dumb,tabloid ones),I read comments from educated people there,I read articles,I occasionally read stuff from people who know more technical stuff than me here like @LeGenD and @Akritas and foreigners on Youtube.

Then I come on the forum and I see a completely different picture. When I started reading MMM-Es countless posts,I even started doubting at some point "Are we really in such a bleak situation against Turkey? Is Turkey really that unbelievably technologically advanced and militarily powerful?".....it's like a completely different world. A completely different Turkey.

And I'm buffled and I wonder again "what's going on?"

Then,I see some people finding mistakes and exaggerations or half-truths in his posts. I myself get to debunk certain geopolitical and historical claims of his and even some military ones. And then I realize it's all propaganda.

It's just a lot of impressive photos,lots of theoretical stats and big words. Big statements full of bragging and arrogance.

And this illusion gets destroyed.

Kept hearing a lot about unmanned fighters and 5th generation stealth fighters and new UCAVs and new ammunition and superweapons and stuff...

And then I watch the analysts on TV,both Greek and foreigners,sometimes Turks as well who just talk about the reality:

Greece got 15 Rafale F3R and 8 F-16Vs already,apart from the rest of the F-16s,Mirage 2000-5 Mk.II and Turkey is left behind,trying to upgrade some F-16s with indigenous systems that are subpar,although Turks insist they are up equal to F-16V level.

Is Turkey being snowed by flurry of fake defense news?​

"When one adds the shortage of expert writers in defense and military technology to the determined search by Erdogan's Justice and Development Party (AKP) for new success stories, it is not surprising to frequently see exaggerated and even fake news reports. Since December, there has been a perceptible rise in this mind-boggling type of "reporting," which mainly features themes such as:

• Turkey's 100% locally made weapons and defense are amazing the world.
  • Turkey’s dependence on external sources in the defense industry is now down to 30% and continues to diminish.
  • The entire world envies Turkey’s booming defense industry, which is now a fully independent, global entity and is constantly coming out with new projects and innovations.
According to a report headlined “Our native weapons that shook the earth," the world is astounded by Turkey’s defense industry projects."

Mashallah,thank you for the amazing post.

Another liar

What am I lying about exactly? that your defence industry is relying on foreign technology?:

Turkey’s Unpromising Defense Industry
"Much of Turkey’s defense industry is dependent on Western military technology—including beyond engines—a fact Ankara is hesitant to acknowledge. As such, Turkey’s biggest naval vessel—the 27,000-ton, amphibious assault ship TCG Anadolu—is based on the Spanish Juan Carlo I. A large chunk of Turkey’s modern navy vessels, including the Barbaross class frigates, Yavuz class frigates, and Kılıç class fast attack craft, were designed in Germany. Turkey’s attempt to build an indigenously produced fighter jet relies on a British company that has scaled back cooperation efforts, and the Altay battle tank is technologically assisted by a South Korean company. Thus, Turkey’s research and development is simply not sophisticated enough for its main prestige projects.

Given that intellectual property rights are a major point of contention in the arms industry, for the foreseeable future, Turkey will most likely remain dependent on expensive foreign technological assistance
."

Reality is often disappointing.

and jealous Persian

What is there for us to be jealous about? Your over reliance on foreign technology? Be sensible.

Its belong to Iran

fake propaganda QAHER-313 .. whole world laugh on Iran
View attachment 934109
View attachment 934108
View attachment 934110

Qaher-313 was a technology demonstrator which will be turned into UAV. Moreover, this was about Turkish claims regarding its technology, not Iran. Iran never claimed Qaher-313 was a 5th generation fighter.

Its Turkish TF-23 KAAN Project
only Engine and ejection seat are foreign .. rest of Turkish

-- Sensor fusion with EOTS , IRST with unique configuration
-- 360-degree vision with AI-enhanced battlefield awareness.
-- BEOS/EOTS (Advanced optical Systems)
-- HMDS (Helmet Display System) .. only F-35 and TF-KAAN
-- Locking on to enemy aircraft from all directions
-- IRST Infrared Sensor
-- Artificial Intelligence Co-pilot
-- Pilot Health Tracking
-- DIRCM Laser countermeasure
-- 360° AESA Radar
-- 4 AESA radars will cover the hole TFX ( 2 on the wings, propulsion between the engines, and the nose)

1686559918326-jpeg.933979

1686559933217-jpeg.933980

1686560035957-png.933981

Iran can not develop even high tech next gen HELMET like Turkish Aselsan TULGAR

Only USA , Turkiye , Israel , The UK
1686408699470-jpeg.933617

View attachment 934111
View attachment 934112

You're acting as though people here are all propagandists for Turkey and cannot do their own research.

Britain and Turkey sign £100m deal to develop Turkish combat jet​

“BAE Systems is a leader in designing, manufacturing and supporting fighter aircraft and is in an excellent position to contribute technical and engineering expertise and experience of managing complex projects to this key Turkish programme.

The announcement signals an exciting next step in relations between both Turkey and the UK with the co-operation between BAE Systems and TAI paving the way for a deeper defence partnership. The agreement confirms ongoing collaborative work on the design and development of the aircraft.”

The notion that Turkey could produce anything close to a fifth generation fighter jet anytime in the next 20 years without foreign interventional is something that belongs in the real of fantasy. You simply do not have the technological base for this. No one, except Turkish propagandists believe otherwise.

What am I lying about exactly? that your defence industry is relying on foreign technology?:

You are a pathetic liar who is jumping to TCG ANADOLU and ALTAY Tank

Where are TCG ANADOLU and ALTAY Tank in this thread ?

This thread is about 10 Turkish military projects and nothing to do with TCG ANADOLU and ALTAY Tank

Turkish TF-23 KAAN Project
only Engine from USA and ejection seat from the UK are foreign .. nothing else

rest of Turkish technology ..
and Turkiye develops its own turbofan engine

S.Korean KF-21 also use Engine from USA and ejection seat from the UK

And British BAE Systems only limited technical assistance .. nothing else

TF-23 , HURJET , KIZILELMA , ANKA-3 , AKINCI , T-929 have been designed-developed-produced by Turkish engineers at TAI and BAYKAR

jealous Persians and Greeks .... keep crying
Real military experts very well knows about Turkish defense industry

Last edited:
Qaher-313 was a technology demonstrator which will be turned into UAV. Moreover, this was about Turkish claims regarding its technology, not Iran. Iran never claimed Qaher-313 was a 5th generation fighter.

QAHER-313 is nothing but cheap persian propaganda ...

Iran can not develop even world standard HELMET , AESA Radar , E/O Systems , Avionics , EW Suite , etc for Fighter Jets

You are a pathetic liar who is jumping to TCG ANADOLU and ALTAY Tank

Calling someone "liar" over and over without doing anything to actually address their points will only highlight your own falsities.

Where are TCG ANADOLU and ALTAY Tank in this thread ?

What are you even about? Are those not what your propagandists claim were "Turkish made"?

This thread is about 10 Turkish military projects and nothing to do with TCG ANADOLU and ALTAY Tank

The point here remains the same, your reliance on foreign technology. Those sources are talking generally.

Turkish TF-23 KAAN Project
only Engine from USA and ejection seat from the UK are foreign ..

rest of Turkish technology

No, they're not. That is the point, you're making false claims about these being Turkish designed/made.

S.Korean KF-21 also use Engine from USA and ejection seat from the UK

South Koreans are not posting threads here claiming to the in the "top ten" every 3 seconds like your propaganda attempts.

Most nations rely on importing advanced technologies, apparently it's only Turkey which you people think can produce everything. Like I said earlier, it's just comical.

And British BAE Systems only limited technical assistance .. nothing else

"Technical assistance" meaning they designed the plane and given all the major technologies involved.

jealous Persians and Greeks ....

Look, there is a part of me that actually feels sorry for you. I don't know why you're constantly posting all these propaganda but a word of advise. No one here actually takes any of your claims seriously. If you truly believed anything you're claiming, you would not be spamming the forums with these same posts every single day.

You'e actually making a mockery out of Turkey with these propagandas.

QAHER-313 is nothing but cheap persian propaganda ...

How so? what did Iran claim Qaher is for you to say it is propaganda? At least try to substantiate your claims.
Iran can not develop even world standard HELMET , AESA Radar , E/O Systems , Avionics , EW Suite , etc for Fighter Jets

Iran has not prioritised fighter jet development at this moment, but work is being done. But I can tell you something with certainty, once it choses to do so, it will actually produce these systems internally, unlike Turkey, meaning it won't be relying on some British company to come design them for it.

I posted what some real experts think. They are the ones saying Turkish claims are mostly fake and propaganda.

Last edited:
jealous Persians and Greeks .... keep crying
You forgot Arabs,Israelis,Chinese,Pakistanis,French,British,Germans,Indians and Swedish. You've fought with all these nationalities when they criticised some of your posts. Even the Indonesian guy.

What are you even about? Are those not what your propagandists claim were "Turkish made"?

You are so liar
You are still jumping to TCG ANADOLU which is nothing to do with this thread

I am talking about Turkish project here
TF-23 , HURJET , KIZILELMA , ANKA-3 , AKINCI , HISAR-O , SIPER , GOKDOGAN , CENK , T-625 , T-929 , KORAL , REDET-II

And except Engine for TF-23 , HURJET , KIZILELMA , ANKA-3 , AKINCI
full of Turkish technology

When Turkish turbofan engine projects finished until 2030 , all protects will be full of indigenous

Your Iran and Greece only can dream about Turkish Defense Industry

You forgot Arabs,Israelis,Chinese,Pakistanis,French,British,Germans,Indians and Swedish. You've fought with all these nationalities when they criticised some of your posts. Even the Indonesian guy.

I feel this guy thinks by spamming this one forum that somehow the world will abandon logic and actually believe these fantastical claims.

South Koreans are not posting threads here claiming to the in the "top ten" every 3 seconds like your propaganda attempts.
Exactly that. He's been posting the same stuff every few months or weeks and even spams the exact same posts on his threads.

Look, there is a part of me that actually feels sorry for you. I don't know why you're constantly posting all these propaganda but a word of advise. No one here actually takes any of your claims seriously. If you truly believed anything you're claiming, you would not be spamming the forums with these same posts every single day.
There are other people who feel sorry for him too,but the problem is,there are some who think his posts are genuinely informative and that he is not annoying. Some of those,were eventually mocked by him and called "ignorant trolls".

Calling someone "liar" over and over without doing anything to actually address their points will only highlight your own falsities.
Yeah,every time someone uses solid arguments and links or quotes and proves him wrong,he just shouts "liar!"

And then gets back to the glorious past of the Ottoman Empire and old battles.

"echnical assistance" meaning design the plane and give the all the major technologies.

Nahhhhh

Wth major technologies you liar Persian ?

only limited technical assistance for pre design phase ... nothing else

American LM also gave technical assistance to S.Korean KF-21 Fighter Jet project

backward İran and Greece dont have technology to produce even high technology fuselage for air platforms

still you are crying here with jealousy and butthurt feelings

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom