What's new

10 Turkish Military Projects that Turkiye will join to Elite Club ( 2023-2028 )

You are so liar
You are still jumping to TCG ANADOLU which is nothing to do with this thread

Why are you copy and pasting the same comments?

I am talking about Turkish project here
TF-23 , HURJET , KIZILELMA , ANKA-3 , AKINCI , HISAR-O , SIPER , GOKDOGAN , CENK , T-625 , T-929 , KORAL , REDET-II

And except Engine for TF-23 , HURJET , KIZILELMA , ANKA-3 , AKINCI
full of Turkish technology

And I am telling you that this is propaganda and in reality they're all based on foreign hardware. This is what your past hardware have shown.

When Turkish turbofan engine projects finished until 2030 , all protects will be full of indigenous

Even the US does not claim to be able to produce everything itself. Propaganda will have at least some chance of being believed as long as you don't go overboard with it.

Your Iran and Greece only can dream about Turkish Defense Industry

Iran is more advanced than Turkey is almost every strategic technology. Turkish defence industry is actually like Saudi Arabias, in the sense that it is based almost entirely on imports.

Nahhhhh

Wtf major technologies you liar Persian ?

only limited technical assistance for pre design phase ... nothing else

American LM also gave technical assistance to S.Korean KF-21 Fighter Jet project

limited according to whom? your propaganda?

Exactly that. He's been posting the same stuff every few months or weeks and even spams the exact same posts on his threads.

There are other people who feel sorry for him too,but the problem is,there are some who think his posts are genuinely informative and that he is not annoying. Some of those,were eventually mocked by him and called "ignorant trolls".

Yeah,every time someone uses solid arguments and links or quotes and proves him wrong,he just shouts "liar!"

And then gets back to the glorious past of the Ottoman Empire and old battles.

He comes across quit young and immature. Like a high schooler drawing pictures of spaceship at the back of his book and imagining it to be real. This guy probably does not have much going on in his life so these propagandas give him some sort of meaning.

Nahhhhh

Wtf major technologies you liar Persian ?

only limited technical assistance for pre design phase ... nothing else

American LM also gave technical assistance to S.Korean KF-21 Fighter Jet project
And like he said,you don't see Koreans and Japanese posting every day,all day here "OOOH ONLY FEW IN THE WORLD! OOOH SUPERPOWER KF-21 FIGHTER ONLY BIG BOYS LEAGUE! OOH JAPAN NEW DESTROYER SO STRONG GOOD LUCK CHINA"

You don't see Americans,French and Russians posting all day "So strong new missile can destroy Turkey easily! New stealth fighter can bomb Turkish ships and GAME OVER".

That's the rhetoric you use. And no matter how many ....dozens of times everyone here has told you to stop it,to tone it down. To change your stupid comments and spamming of the same long lists,you never change. You never do it.

It took you 2 months to recover from the earthquake and you're back talking big and bragging that Turkey wlll destroy all enemies and oooh Greece so easy and ooh Iran so bad quality and oooh Egyptian Navy so pathetic and oooh France can do nothing against Turkey.

He comes across quit young and immature. Like a high schooler drawing pictures of spaceship at the back of his book and imagining it to be real. This guy probably does not have much going on in his life so these propagandas give him some sort of meaning.
He insists that he's way older than me (I'm 40),but never says his age or occupation. Ask him what he studied,he won't reply. Ask him what's his job,he'll shut up and leave the thread.

He insists that he's way older than me (I'm 40),but never says his age or occupation. Ask him what he studied,he won't reply. Ask him what's his job,he'll shut up and leave the thread.

@MMM-E

How old are you bro? what's your professional? I'll be honestly sad if you're middle aged and over because this sort of behaviour is not something I'd expect from someone with years of experience. No matter how much one loves their country, wisdom would tell you that perpetuating this amount of propaganda will only be a disservice to your country.

If you actually went about talking about your county's achievement in more realistic and non propagands way and respect the achievement of other nations then you'd notice others would actually be more much more mellow towards you.

Why are you copy and pasting the same comments?

because you are a liar who jumped to TCG ANADOLU which is nothing to do with this thread

And I am telling you that this is propaganda and in reality they're all based on foreign hardware. This is what your past hardware have shown.

You are still lying

Whole world knows that TF-23 is full of Turkish except engine and ejection seat

Even the US does not claim to be able to produce everything itself. Propaganda will have at least some chance of being believed as long as you don't go overboard with it.

Propaganda is belong to backward Iran

Turkiye sell weapons and military systems to 170 countries in the world

USA produce everything itself including Engine for F22 and F-35

And Turkiye needs full of self sufficiency for TF-23 , HURJET to break dependence on USA engine

Iran is more advanced than Turkey is almost every strategic technology. Turkish defence industry is actually like Saudi Arabias, in the sense that it is based almost entirely on imports.

You can fool only yourself
Iran is backward country without technology

keep dreaming with fake persian propaganda like QAHER-313
and Greece can not develop even UCAV

still you are trolling and lying here to defame Turkish Defense Industry ...
you have no shame

Last edited:
@MMM-E
Don't waste your time explaining the Turkish defense industry to an Iranian and a Greek. They're burning with envy, so I recommend a glass of cold water to them.

Even if you tell them a thousand times, it won't work.

First they laugh, then they get angry, they finally accept it.

because you are a liar who jumped to TCG ANADOLU which is nothing to do with this thread

It has everything to do with this thread because we are talking about Turkish ability to produce these technologies.

You are still lying

How so?

Whole world knows

Only person in the world claiming this, as far as I can see is you. Others are telling you more or less what I am saying.

that TF-23 is full of Turkish except engine and ejection seat

This statement is based on no evidence. You can't just make these claims and expect the proof of it to be the statement itself.

USA produce everything itself including Engine for F22 and F-35

This is false:

US Firm Under Investigation For Using Made-in-China Parts in F-35 Components​

US certainly could produce all its itself. Why? because they have a robust underlying technological base. Turkey on the other hand does not.

And Turkiye needs full of self sufficiency for TF-23 , HURJET to break dependence on USA engine

That is true, but you can not achieve this. Don't forget how easily the US could sanction Turkey. Ultimately, Turkey would only get whatever technology the US/ The west decides you can have.

My statement are based on reason and sources.

Iran is ahead of Turkey in science and technology- I posted a sources for this.
Moreover, let me know when we will have stories like this about Turkey:

Iran included among the 10 main technology powers​

The global media outlet showed the latest report by the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (Aspi), according to which Iran ranks as one of the top five countries in six of the 44 technologies tracked.

In addition, Aspi lists the Persian country as the ninth in the overall ranking for predicting the 10 future world powers.

The aforementioned report ranks Iran among the top four countries in the field of “biofuel science, intelligent materials, and new technologies that are emerging in the market and can change future industries.

With the publication of two percent of the total world articles in the field of synthetic biology, Iran is considered the eighth-ranked country in the world.

Beyond the usual competition between China and the United States, Iran’s strong performance in artificial intelligence technologies is very impressive, the research revealed.

You can try to deny reality, but this will not serve you.

I am still waiting for you to explain to me why Qaher was a propaganda.

@MMM-E
Don't waste your time explaining the Turkish defense industry to an Iranian and a Greek. They're burning with envy, so I recommend a glass of cold water to them.

FOINIKAS shoul be banned .. even I dont care about him and I ignore him

trolling , lying , spamming , provoking , off topic as always
full of butthurt feelings

he is crying on my every thread .. because great Turkish progress makes him crazy
jealous Greek still dreaming about Greece which can not produce even an UCAV

How many times have I seen this?

Screenshot_2022-10-26 Ukraine's Bayraktar compared to Russia's new Iran-supplied drones.png

Screenshot_2023-01-06 Pakistan ranked 7th, Turkey ranked 11th in latest GlobalFirePower rankin...png

The UK is not stronger than Turkey...

Screenshot_2021-12-05 Strongest Army in Europe [ Turkish Army ](2).png

Turkish superiority

Screenshot_2022-11-03 Turkish Missile Programs.png

Screenshot_2022-11-04 Power of the Turkish Armed Forces ( Weapons - News and Updates ).png

Screenshot_2022-12-20 Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects(2).png

Screenshot_2022-12-20 Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects(1).png

@MMM-E

Don't be ridiculous. I've stated again and again,that it's his constant spamming of the say long lists and his provocative comments,that I don't like. The annoying thing is his boasting and arrogance. Look at all the people,all the nationalities he has offended and argued with,just because they criticized or corrected his posts.

I didn't think I'd see an idiot who really believed in qaher-313

Resorting to insults is not something that will give more merit to your posts here, on the contrary, it will only get you banned.

Regarding Qaher, I also don't believe in the Qaher that you don't believe in. Qaher was nothing but a technology demonstrator that will ultimately be converted to a UCAV. It was shown at a time of great anti-iran sentiment and large media warfare against Iran so I am not surprise of the disinformation against it. It would be like claiming the US said the B-21 raider is a spaceship and then ridicule it because it is not. You can only judge a system based on what it was actually claimed to be.

This is false:

US Firm Under Investigation For Using Made-in-China Parts in F-35 Components​

10 Turkish defence companies also produced components for the F35

but All critical parts are full of American technology including Engine

Only person in the world claiming this, as far as I can see is you. Others are telling you more or less what I am saying.

Ask other Turkish users

TF-23 is full of Turkish except engine and ejection seat

That is true, but you can not achieve this. Don't forget how easily the US could sanction Turkey. Ultimately, Turkey would only get whatever technology the US/ The west decides you can have.

therefore Turkiye develops engine and ejection seat to break a possible sanction onTF-23 Fighter Jet project

All Turkish major military projects will be full of indigenous including engine

Don't be ridiculous. I've stated again and again,that it's his constant spamming of the say long lists and his provocative comments,that I don't like. The annoying thing is his boasting and arrogance. Look at all the people,all the nationalities he has offended and argued with,just because they criticized or corrected his posts.

Who are you jealous troll ? are you MOD ?
PDF users like my threads

and My threads dont violate forum rules and unique informative threads

MODS dont say anything .. still you are jumping day and night for trolling , spaming andcterrorize my threads

I report you .... enough is enough you sneaky provocateur
I ignore you ... dont reply my posts

Last edited:
10 Turkish defence companies also produced components for the F35

That's because they've outsources it to Turkey giving the technology for you to produce them. Having said that, that was good learning experience for Turkey. F-35 is the most advanced plane in the world, being able to take part in its production is a positive.

but All critical parts are full of American technology including Engine

True, but my point was it not all necessarily produced in house.

Ask other Turkish users

TF-23 is full of Turkish except engine and ejection seat

I will wait for the plane to be fully produced and then judge this. From what I have seen so far, I do not think so. But I have no problem accepting the truth.

therefore Turkiye develops engine and ejection seat to break a possible sanction onTF-23 Fighter Jet project

All Turkish major military projects will be full of indigenous including engine

A reliable turbofan engine is probably the most difficult technology to crack out of all the military technologies in the world. Iran is also developing its own turbofan engine, but it will not be easy. Don't expect this to be an easy ride.

I am also complaining about the same things being written over and over again. Still, if you hadn't answered, no one would have noticed.

Resorting to insults is not something that will give more merit to your posts here, on the contrary, it will only get you banned.

Regarding Qaher, I also don't believe in the Qaher that you don't believe in. Qaher was nothing but a technology demonstrator that will ultimately be converted to a UCAV. It was shown at a time of great anti-iran sentiment and large media warfare against Iran so I am not surprise of the disinformation against it. It would be like claiming the US said the B-21 raider is a spaceship and then ridicule it because it is not. You can only judge a system based on what it was actually claimed to be.
The whole world is making fun of qaher. you are very funny.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom