What's new

11 Phenomenal Pakistani Dramas That Addressed Taboos You Were Too Afraid To

Chup Raho was my fav Drama aweosome acting by Sajal and her bro in law

BTW u missed the best drama recently finished on social taboo is Gairat really wonderful drama with same actress who is in Qurban

Chup Raho was my fav Drama aweosome acting by Sajal and her bro in law

BTW u missed the best drama recently finished on social taboo is Gairat really wonderful drama with same actress who is in Qurban
Yeah ghairat is also very good drama.

Hey sis .. do u know the real name of this gentleman ? He was in daastan drama in the last episode. Please tell if u know .

Screenshot_2018-01-21-20-00-11.png

Btw tell me how do ypu find hina altafs acting? I think she should not be given

Average.

I was watching alif allah earlier then i quit it ,it got too weird and bogus.

I read this novel. I have no idea why Qaisra Hayat even took the risk of ruining her masterpiece. N

Nayyy i am not liking dar si jati hai sila, silas extraordinary fear looked weird. I am not sure have they made it clear sila was raped as a child or she is just scared like that

This is why I said for me content matters. You have missed so many facts projected that we see in our society. One is, the cousins who notice everything who are wise but no one listens to them because “ab bachay hume bataye gi”
Then Sila’s life is impacted with the attitude of his father towards her.

Oh and Sila’s brother is not her real brother. :

Me too, my Dada told me the story. :raise:

I heard on tv :p

Yeah ghairat is also very good drama.

Hey sis .. do u know the real name of this gentleman ? He was in daastan drama in the last episode. Please tell if u know .

View attachment 449369
I had written about him on previous page meri post edit ho gayi

His name is waqas khan
He was arjumand raheems husband in bari aapa. His pic from bari apa

Bari-Apa-1.jpg

He is the hsuband of faiz ahmed faizs grand daughter meera hashmi , who is cousin of this actor adeel hashmi

Adeel-Hashmi-Photo-Gallery.jpg

Thats waqas khan again :

58dd1375503e2fdef7e0a01e985def3c--pakistani-style-icons.jpg

I had written about him on previous page meri post edit ho gayi

His name is waqas khan
He was arjumand raheems husband in bari aapa. His pic from bari apa

Bari-Apa-1.jpg

He is the hsuband of faiz ahmed faizs grand daughter meera hashmi , who is cousin of this actor adeel hashmi

Adeel-Hashmi-Photo-Gallery.jpg

Thats waqas khan again :

58dd1375503e2fdef7e0a01e985def3c--pakistani-style-icons.jpg

Ohhhhhh .,
You've done a great favour on my life, I owe you a thanks . Thankyou from my deepest corner heart for letting me know his name.

Adeel Hashmi = Looosyyyy :D
who made him a comedian yaar, iska baap shoaib hashmi talented hai. Waisay adeel acting karta achi hai but he writes bad comedy. He and faisal qureshi write non funny comedy. Thats my opinion

Ohhhhhh .,
You've done a great favour on my life, I owe you a thanks . Thankyou from my deepest corner heart for letting me know his name.
He looked v young in dastan but he is 40 plus guy. Anyways he is a good actor, you can watch him in bari aapa. He plays arjumands husband.

who made him a comedian yaar, iska baap shoaib hashmi talented hai. Waisay adeel acting karta achi hai but he writes bad comedy. He and faisal qureshi write non funny comedy. Thats my opinion

He looked v young in dastan but he is 40 plus guy. Anyways he is a good actor, you can watch him in bari aapa. He plays arjumands husband.

He's a very good guy , age doesn't matter to me .
Yes I'll watch his other dramas too .

I actually liked his acting back in the days.
I think I should watch Teen Batta Teen again ;)

Jackson Heights..

Nauman Aijaz's role was legendary..

Hain haan!

I actually liked his acting back in the days.
I think I should watch Teen Batta Teen again ;)
Oh I havent seen it naam suna hai dekha nahi hai. Seems like an old show.

Haan acting achi karta hai last i saw him in film Bacchana , he did a good job of playing the villain in the film.

I meant he writes comedy scripts too along with comedian faisal qureshi kabhi hansi nahi ati jo yeh dono likhtay thay us pay. But he is a good actor.

* he and faisal qureshi used to work as a team in writing ads scripts and comedy show scripts

He's a very good guy , age doesn't matter to me .
Yes I'll watch his other dramas too .
Ya may nay socha bata doon , cause mujhay young laga tha in dastan but he was styled that way, then iwas surprised when he turned out to be older. I told you takay ziada shock na lagay aur ziada roo bhi na kay bara nikla bohat ziada umer may. Rest is all cool.

Oh I havent seen it naam suna hai dekha nahi hai. Seems like an old show.

Yea it is pretty old show, from my childhood(20 years ago). Can't believe I'm so old now. lol

Back
Top Bottom