What's new

122 Billionares in India, fifth in the world

The rich in Hong Kong need to give more to charity.

Especially since the Hong Kong billionaires made their fortune from trading between the mainland and the rest of the world. They should be putting that money back into China.

well the Mainland billionaires should also be doing the same: Charity Charity Charity!

I wish our billionaires (Mainland + HK billionaires) were more patriotic.

If I was a billionaire, I would invest all of that money back into China right away.

If i ever made money I would invest all of it in India. For patriotic reasons as well as economic reasons. We need to build our nations and all of us have to work hard for the decades of hardwork that is yet to be done. Both for indians and Chinese.

If i ever made money I would invest all of it in India. For patriotic reasons as well as economic reasons. We need to build our nations and all of us have to work hard for the decades of hardwork that is yet to be done. Both for indians and Chinese.

I look on the streets of Hong Kong and see the most expensive Western cars (Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc) all over the place. :hitwall:

If they want to spend so much money on luxury, they should at least be buying made in China cars.

Since they earned their money from here in the first place.

all these fu*kng billionaires should learn from bill gates he donates 70% of his income to poor. these need to understand that money is no use after their death.
Look at these pic man
poor+children.jpg

hepless4.jpeg

poor-people-punjab.jpg

african_hunger.jpg

indian_poor.jpg

I wish our billionaires (Mainland + HK billionaires) were more patriotic.

If I was a billionaire, I would invest all of that money back into China right away.

Thank Goodness! you are super generous! Your thinking is appreciated! :tup:

The money can be used to help nurture more scientists, doctors, scholars and to help people climb up the social ladder or stay away from illness!

I look on the streets of Hong Kong and see the most expensive Western cars (Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc) all over the place. :hitwall:

If they want to spend so much money on luxury, they should at least be buying made in China cars.

Since they earned their money from here in the first place.

those scenarios also happen daily in China too

all these fu*kng billionaires should learn from bill gates he donates 70% of his income to poor. these need to understand that money is no use after their death.
Look at these pic man
poor+children.jpg

hepless4.jpeg

poor-people-punjab.jpg

african_hunger.jpg

indian_poor.jpg

Charity and Alms won’t solve the problem from root....poor and deemed poor need to first give up their poor mentality…in cities like Mumbai, many prefer to beg for alms than do any work, they have made it their family business….there is a serious labour shortage in the fields like construction but many so called poors don’t want to work hard and earn the bread….this is one of small another side of a coin….

And regarding Bill Gates, well he did announce that he has donated his wealth created from licensing and copyrights but he did keep the complete control of his wealth management…He and his wife look after the complete finances of their trust as well as find new donors to fund their initiatives…

Again, it is up to every individual to change their destiny…there are opportunities for everyone…only thing is some people don’t want to come out of their poor mentality!!

Charity and Alms won’t solve the problem from root....poor and deemed poor need to first give up their poor mentality…in cities like Mumbai, many prefer to beg for alms than do any work, they have made it their family business….there is a serious labour shortage in the fields like construction but many so called poors don’t want to work hard and earn the bread….this is one of small another side of a coin….

And regarding Bill Gates, well he did announce that he has donated his wealth created from licensing and copyrights but he did keep the complete control of his wealth management…He and his wife look after the complete finances of their trust as well as find new donors to fund their initiatives…

Again, it is up to every individual to change their destiny…there are opportunities for everyone…only thing is some people don’t want to come out of their poor mentality!!

True but Charity needed in africa... Thats what he is doing... Atleast he is giving money to needy people.. If it needs control your money then why not

True but Charity needed in africa... Thats what he is doing... Atleast he is giving money to needy people.. If it needs control your money then why not

well dude, for that we don’t need BNers…..even we can donate some part of our income to Nobel causes like Polio eradication from Africa…you will get tax benefit as well...investment and charity need to be made to make a solid foundation than to make a flashy interior....in business terms, separate the shareholders from day to day activities..

In civilian terms, its government’s responsibility to handle day to day issues of its people!! We cant have two governments running parallelly!

well dude, for that we don’t need BNers…..even we can donate some part of our income to Nobel causes like Polio eradication from Africa…you will get tax benefit as well...investment and charity need to be made to make a solid foundation than to make a flashy interior....in business terms, separate the shareholders from day to day activities..

In civilian terms, its government’s responsibility to handle day to day issues of its people!! We cant have two governments running parallelly!

Thats true... :-)

India is rich favored country an poor has no chance in this country. The rich take illegal routs to get government contracts cheap by paying bribe. So I am not surprised.

what are you talking about? the list quoted above @#2 is from Forbes 2013

I think your list has included indians who live overseas with foreign passports

how would they become indian if they hold a foreign pasport??they are called PIO person of indian origin who'll be alloted a seperate visa which extends all most all the facilities of an nri..thats a different case..the link i gave you is taken from the sources list of ur wiki..and u can see that no list is updated as of march 2013 as mentioned in the site..the list in wiki is of 2011 list published by forbes in its 2012 edition just as we jot 2012 list in 2013 in the link above..

India is rich favored country an poor has no chance in this country. The rich take illegal routs to get government contracts cheap by paying bribe. So I am not surprised.

stop being naive being rich persay is not against poverty.many of them are involved in philanthropy..besides they are teh ones who invest in bulk which produce employment and percapita..they contribute to the country just as u do..besides if their name i included in the list it means that their money is legitimate

can u explain how? and what is your understanding of anyone being poor?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom