What's new

India's GDP swells to $3.75 trillion as it topples other biggies

This idiot derailed the entire thread with his stupidity
Hey idiot get out of a Pakistani forum when you want to badmouth Pakistan,

Why did you derail the thread Indiot?

@waz please ban this Indian idiot.

This idiot derailed the entire thread with his stupidity
No idiot, I did not derail the thread. You idiot you said Pakistan is going down the drain, Pakistan is improving year by year.

it is an idiot like you who derailed the thread.

Back to the point:

Japan's 125 million versus India's 1.42 billion people

Israel's 10 million versus Pakistan's 250 million people.

When comparing the ratios, the disparity between Japan and India is greater than the disparity between Israel's 10 million and Pakistan's 250 million people.

@waz can you please ban @CallSignMaverick , This indiot thinks he can come on a Pakistani forum and trash talk Pakistan.

Also @Mirzali Khan This Pashtun Separatist. lol. According to his post history.
I didn't even trash talk pakistan in the entire thread stupid moron, its you who's been posting bullshit on this thread like a low IQ troll.

You literally called me a "pakistan basher' for pointing out that your per capita income is half of us.

I didn't even trash talk pakistan in the entire thread stupid moron, its you who's been posting bullshit on this thread like a low IQ troll.

You literally called me a "pakistan basher' for pointing out that your per capita income is half of us.
Actually you are bullshit.

The disparity between 125 million Japanese and 1.42 BILLION Indians (Which is the most populous country in the world), is far greater than American supported Israel 10 million versus 250 million Pakistanis.

LOL!!! :disagree: :lol: :rofl::enjoy:

For a Pashtu nationalista, what should we expect from an imbecile such as yourself.

You gave a laugh react over the news of Pakistanis drowning from a capsized boat.

I doubt you're Pakistani or even Muslim for that matter. You're an Indian troll account lol.

View attachment 934850

Poverty in India is on the rise again​

In the absence of CES data, the Periodic Labour Force Survey shows a rise in the absolute number of the poor​

August 04, 2021 12:02 am | Updated 12:31 pm IST

Santosh Mehrotra,Jajati Keshari Parida
COMMents
READ LATER
Photo used for representation purpose only.

Photo used for representation purpose only.
India has not released its Consumption Expenditure Survey (CES) data since 2011-12. Normally a CES is conducted by the National Sample Survey Office (NSO) every five years. But the CES of 2017-18 (already conducted a year late) was not made public by the Government of India. Now, we hear that a new CES is likely to be conducted in 2021-22, the data from which will probably not be available before end-2022.

Meanwhile, we know that the economy has been slowing for nine quarters prior to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus pandemic. Unemployment had reached a 45-year high in 2017-18, as revealed by NSO’s Periodic Labour Force Survey (PLFS).

Come on mate, if it is something bad about Pakistan, you treat it as fact, and if it is something bad about India, then you say questionable source, LOL!

I quoted the "The Hindu" which said poverty is rising in India. lol.
Yes you did bash Pakistan by saying India is better when it comes to GDP to population ratio.

Are you an idiot? despite the fact Japan has 125 million people it still has a higher GDP Nominal than India, despite India having 1.42 billion people lol.

Get lost Indian. You are a moron.
@CallSignMaverick

Last edited:
Nope, in 2025 it would be around $4.7 trillion.
In 2023 GDP is expected to touch ₹310 Trillion i.e. around $3.75 trillion
In 2024 it will be ₹350 trillion ($4.3 trillion as per current exchange rate) and in 2025 it would touch ₹395 trillion ($4.8 trillion as per current exchange rate).

Nominal growth assumed at around 12-13% which is normal, India has been growing at this pace for past 20 years, and these are my conservative estimates, it could be on the higher side.
Now it depends on exchange rate, if exchange rate for next 2 years hovers around current rate and Nominal growth remains at 13% to 14% compared to 15.9% and 18.4% for 2022 and 2021 respectively and current base is assumed to be ₹310 trillion.

India's GDP in 2024 would be around ₹352 trillion
in 2025 would be ₹399 trillion

Now these are optimistic projections. If rupee appreciates along with other global currencies, lets say 2% to 3% then the Nominal GDP would be

in 2024: $4.4 trillion
in 2025: 5 trillion.

If INR depreciates 2% to 3% in the time
in 2024: $4.2 trillion
in 2025: $4.6 trillion

Again a hypothetical scenario.
But then we also have to rebase our economy in 2025 which will increase the absolute GDP size owing to higher documentation. Pakistan and Bangladesh did that last year and their GDP increase by 17%, we'll see how much it does for us.

@migflug

Last edited:
Are you an idiot? Pakistan is getting better by the year. You just want to badmouth Pakistan, you moron.

Pakistan will do great with CPEC.

Go worry about your slumdog shit country called India.

Stop writing shit, you don't know anything about Pakistan except from reading tabloids from the internet you idiot.

@waz take care of this indiot. @my2cents
What retard this Indiot is, coming to a Pakistani forum to badmouth Pakistan and Pakistanis.

@waz
@LeGenD
@The Eagle

Why do you allow Indiots to badmouth Pakistan and Pakistanis on our own Pakistani forums?

Ban this Indian Indiot please!
Where did I bad mouth Pakistan? You called me idiot, I called you back. Respect is given and taken.

Older than you, you little teenage boy.
I have a feeling you are definitely a false flag account, if I am correct, I am not sure what you are trying to achieve with this type of behavior. Nobody here is falling for the bs you are typing. No one really thinks you are supporting pakistan. I dont like this type of cowardly behavior, you just give indians a bad name. Again, thats just my suspicion you are an Indian.

Back
Top Bottom