What's new

15,700 Pakistanis applied for asylum in EU in 2011: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're keep saying the same irrelevant stuff over and over again.

The point is that there are 2.4 lakh illegal indian immigrants living in the US. I wonder why they would want flee the land of milk and honey aka superpower of the world bharat?

...and you don't wonder why they flee (in even bigger numbers), the next superpower, papa China?

:azn:

Poor indians, the small stature, the narrow shoulders, the weird head jerking from side to side, the passive nature - you can slap an indian in the face, and he will almost never retaliate. - I feel sorry for the illegals - they suffer the most, because of their slight builds they struggle to do manual work. Most like the illegals in London live in pitiful conditions.

The Sikh and Pakistani charities do a fine job of providing these poor indians toilet paper, warm food and clean clothes, I have seen with my own eyes these unfortunates sleeping under bridges and in sewers in the bitter cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: waz
Your leaders thought the same to Pakistan's detriment.. As a result a new country was born in 1971 ;)

Damn Them 93000, surrendered in front of the puny Indians.

Holy Moly!

You know, the morale of a Hindu won't stand two blows delivered at the right time.

and also how one Pakistani Muslim soldier is equal to 10 Indian Hindu soldiers.
;)

Your leaders thought the same to Pakistan's detriment.. As a result a new country was born in 1971 ;)

Yes - one war, but our civilization dominated yours for a thousand years. ;)

Neither is the number of illegal Indians in the United States. ;)

The only reason bharat was brought into this troll thread was to prove:

Don't throw stones when you yourself live in a glass house.

Chinese people didnt open up this useless thread

This is so sad, brings tears to one's eyes, the Sikh and Pakistani communities are doing a great job of providing charity.

Last edited by a moderator:
EU and other western countries should stop this migration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom