What's new

$15 billion Saudi bailout likely

kitni manhos chakal hai in saudi ki? :angry:

Saudi don't ask you to kill your own people and betray Muslims in Afghanistan you are slaves of USA you sell Muslims to USA you kill them on their orders you betray Muslims of Afghanistan and Many USA aid is in loan form and most things from Saudi Arabia you almost get them for free

han ji woh tou bas awane piyar mein madrissah khol khol ker awane bas logo ko janat mein bhejtay hain... its not same as killing, because yeh tou apna bhai saudi ker raha hai... :pissed:

kuch khuda ka khof karo... woh nai ker saktay tou apni izzat ka hi karo...

kitni manhos chakal hai in saudi ki? :angry:

han ji woh tou bas awane piyar mein madrissah khol khol ker awane bas logo ko janat mein bhejtay hain...
Sir for your kind information most involved with TTP guys have never been to Madrassahs first do some research than come here and talk Sir and most Madrassahs are funded by local Pakistanis not Saudis Sir 70 Billions given in charity by Pakistanis most goes to Madrassas so first check the facts than come here and talk

Goodbye pipeline lol typical emotional response. Why cant Pakistan also keep the pipeline?

Because Pakistan don't have the money for it and the Iranians had 12-years to finance it but they didn't until the very very last minute... too late.

I think this package is been given to Pakistan to cancel Iran Pak Gas pipe line & this could also mean no Civil Nuclear Reactor agreement. Even though it is a good news but at the same time it can also be a very bad news for Pakistan but let’s wait & see what happens today between China & Pakistan.

I am still hoping for Civil Nuclear Reactor agreement, this is very important for Pakistan & a long time solution to ongoing energy crises.

Let’s not forget that this is like a long term loan to Pakistan, so it is very important that Pakistan goes for the Nuclear Reactor, Dams & Thar Power project, Pakistan needs to become self sufficient, Pakistan is having all the resources to solve energy problems. Bhasha & Kala Bagh Dam alone can solve Pakistan energy problems.

It's like I said it is a good news (but it is a temporary solution) for me this is an alarming situation this could only mean no dams, no Thar power project, no Civil Nuclear Reactor & cancelation of Iran Pak Gas pipe line.

Sir for your kind information most involved with TTP guys have never been to Madrassahs first do some research than come here and talk Sir and most Madrassahs are funded by local Pakistanis not Saudis Sir 70 Billions given in charity by Pakistanis most goes to Madrassas so first check the facts than come here and talk

woh is taking about TTP here?

I think this package is been given to Pakistan to cancel Iran Pak Gas pipe line & this could also mean no Civil Nuclear Reactor agreement. Even though it is a good news but at the same time it can also be a very bad news for Pakistan but lets wait & see what happens today between China & Pakistan.

I am still hoping for Civil Nuclear Reactor deal this is very important for Pakistan & a long time solution to on going energy crises.

Apart from Pak-Iran gas pipeline, do we really think Nawaz has any spine to say No to any demand Saudi would make in the 5 years or so, be it coming from America through Saudi or simply their own?

woh is taking about TTP here?

Apart from Pak-Iran gas pipeline, do we really think Nawaz has any spine to say No to any demand Saudi would make in the 5 years or so, be it coming from America through Saudi or simply their own?

Everybody around the world knows kuta Nawaz is spineless along with his party, PPP, MQM, ANP & so on.

If you remember both the kuta bros spoke against Gawadar port & Iran Pak Gas pipeline after meeting the US Ambassador.

Welcome to another 15 years of slavery. :) I want SA to give $15b more. :)

how about this new name for Pakistan after accepting new Saudi Slavery ?

Kingdom of Sharifia Al Bakkistan - المملكة الباکستان الشریفہ

Thanks for Saudi Help once again we are very grateful for this but I would love to see if they finance some weapons deals also specially Frigates and J-10 B
Nothing comes free in this world! There are no free binges. When its pay-back time, the Saudis will be having the last laugh. As it is Pakistan's balance of payments situation is precarious, bordering on a debt trap which has reached a critical stage. It will need another package from the International Monetary Fund, one of the country's biggest lenders, before the end of the year to avert a crisis.

Pakistan will need up to $9 billion from the IMF to cushion the economy which currently has just enough hard currency to cover about two months of imports.

Now Pakistan expects about 100,000 barrels of crude oil and about 15,000 tons of furnace oil per day from Saudi Arabia on deferred payment basis for three years. The amount involved is about $12-15bn. Unless the Saudis convert most of it as 'grant', Pakistan will have a tough time repaying the amount.

This ain't no free gift from SA. It's just a straightforward business proposition. So what's all this song and dance about?

More worse & more blunders are yet to come from both PPP & PML-N.

5 lac acre agricultural land was already leased to Saudi by pmln, by the contract even if whole Pakistan tries up, water supply to them wont be interrupted

and guess what per acre only 5 rs Rent per year.

imagine what they will be giving in return now when in federal !! :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom