What's new

15 year old boy made a history to become soldier of Pakistan Army

Touching and emotional. The boy looks great in the uniform. Thanks PA.

:pakistan:

What a wonderful thing to do. This is a beautiful gesture. I can understand the sentiments of the Young Boy.

Truly an independence day for him to remember and cherish forever. I salute the patriotism of the young boy. Most kids would have wished for something materialistic. And i salute the COAS for allowing the young man to join the army for Independence Day, in the true spirit of the day and the nation.

May the boy have a fast recovery from his ailment.

Great gesture by COAS.....and good work by ''Make a Wish''.:pakistan:

May Allah give him the health with peace.....

:pakistan:PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

May Allah's blessings shower upon him and may he make a full & speedy recovery ... Aameen!

A very humane gesture by the PA.

Kayani seems to be growing in stature with each passing day. Ever since he took over the reigns of the PA, he has hardly made a wrong move.

+1. He is a respectable person not just in Pak but world over.

Great gesture by PA.
Hats off to General Kayani
:pakistan:

many of our youngsters are very much willing to join pak army.now eligibility critaria for pma long course is upgraded to 60% which is hindring many of youngsters,
the critaria remained 50% for a long time and it was the best one.all other commission exams like PPSC,FPSC etc.have 50%.

on the behalf of all youth I request you to restore it to 50% once again.
or at least give a chance to repeater candidates who have less than 60% marks

regards
nasia kiyani

Masha Allah, the boy looks like a very experienced soldier from the pics to me! From all the materialistic things he could have chosen in the world, his wish was to only join the pakistan army which is indeed very admirable. I am glad Pak army made his wish come true.
May he live a long and happy life insha allah.
Zaf

He is such a young boy why take him into the armed forces now, shouldn't there be a Minimum Age like say 18 Years before he can join the armed forces.

For everything this boy needs to get the signature of his mother.

He is such a young boy why take him into the armed forces now, shouldn't there be a Minimum Age like say 18 Years before he can join the armed forces.

For everything this boy needs to get the signature of his mother.
Did you even read the first post :hitwall:

Human stupidity in infinite.....No doubt

Wow, I hope he enjoyed it :) Pat on the back for Kayani, "Make A Wish" Foundationand the people behind the foundation for letting the boys wish come true. I hope the boy wins in his fight against cancer :PakistanZindabad:

I think Pak Army break every record by taking this step! A very nice gesture....hope the boy will recover and have a peacefull life bcz he deserves it, a very patriotic pakistani. Salute to him and to Pak Army!:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom