What's new

2 Bangladeshis kidnapped by BSF

Stop derailing. Go through the proper procedure through court if you find Bangladeshis living illegally in India. No one stopped you. And I didn't know that one has to be your Jamai Raja in order to not to get shot. How civil!

For obvious reasons , don't argue with a Pakistani about the matters of Bangladesh please.

No derailing, we Indians don't like Bangladeshis coming to India illegally. Your crocodile tears are useless here.

BSF abducted Bangladeshi farmer in Shibganj frontier

2012-12-10 Time : 20:02:42

Chapainawabganj: Indian Border Security Force (BSF) abducted a Bangladeshi farmer from Uparchakpara village under Shibganj upazila of the district Monday morning.

The abducted person was identified as Erfan Ali 50, son of Bhadu Mondol of the area.

BGB sources said Erfan was abducted by BSF personnel when he was working in his field some 200 yards inside Bangladesh territory from border pillar no. 182.

While contacted, commanding officer of 9 BGB battalion Lieutenant Colonnel Monzurul Alam said, a protest note was sent to BSF asking them to return the abducted Bangladeshi man.

BSF abducted Bangladeshi farmer in Shibganj frontier

No derailing, we Indians don't like Bangladeshis coming to India illegally. Your crocodile tears are useless here.

Your country has laws right? So why don't you do about those illegals Bangladeshis? Take them to court. If you cant, then shut up.

Your country has laws right? So why don't you do about those illegals Bangladeshis? Take them to court. If you cant, then shut up.

Then go question your spineless BGB instead of bad mouthing BSF for dealing illegal immigration.

Many Bangladeshis live in India . . . . . fact! If people illegally cross border, BSF has a right to detain them . . . . fact!

Why do people keep bothering about these illigal border crossers that I don't understand.

Wow, typical fagotic farting with awami ekkaturer chetona. :lol:

As for those many bangladeshis who lives in India part. We all know that majority of people like U have relatives & houses in India and will go settle there ultimately. Be grateful to the people of this land for considering U parasites as Bangladeshi.

BSF can do anything if they want because our government always silence against India. Government should take proper step against BSF for border killing, Kidnapping and all illegal activities.

Thanks
Farabi

Its hard to reason with people like you who always resort to personal remarks. He is actually posting stuff that make sense whereas you whine because you simply cannot admit your fault :lol:

Its hard to reason with people like you who always resort to personal remarks. He is actually posting stuff that make sense whereas you whine because you simply cannot admit your fault :lol:

Look at that parasites post before lecturing me please. His typical Opar bangla/Indian mentality was apparent there. BSF thugs kidnapped BDs from inside BD territory. This is not the first time but have been going on rampant over the last 1 decade with increasing trend over the last 4 years.But look at what he wrote justifying it. Such people doesn't deserve decent replies. And please don't talk about sense. I am happy enough that I don't have "sense" as U folks have. Sense that the parasites can manipulate as per their needs.

Look at that parasites post before lecturing me please. His typical Opar bangla/Indian mentality was apparent there. BSF thugs kidnapped BDs from inside BD territory. This is not the first time but have been going on rampant over the last 1 decade with increasing trend over the last 4 years. Such people doesn't deserve decent replies. And please don't talk about sense. I am happy enough that I don't have "sense" as U folks have. Sense that the parasites can manipulate as per their needs.

I don't think so, where was our BGB?

I don't think so, where was our BGB?

R U that dumb asking this ignorant question after pilkkahana massacre? What should they have done. Capture those BSF thugs? What would happen? Apology from BD gov to GOI and hadsomely releasing them.This BGB is completely demoralized. What can BGB do when a gov minister excuses BSF killing for "self-defence". Some great "sense" U have just like those east west friends of yours.

Actually, India is testing our nerve and weakness as a nation. It's being tested that how much India's ploy has yielded result here, that is, how much is the level of our threshold before we react, that is, how much agony BGB can endure before reacting against BSF. Otherwise, when BAL govt. is in the power being a slave of India, why India is that much unfriendly with BD?

India is really enjoying it's success in BD!

Eorl ⚔;3892787 said:
Actually, India is testing our nerve and weakness as a nation. It's being tested that how much India's ploy has yielded result here, that is, how much is the level of our threshold before we react, that is, how much agony BGB can endure before reacting against BSF. Otherwise, when BAL govt. is in the power being a slave of India, why India is that much unfriendly with BD?

India is really enjoying it's success in BD!

Because india knows no stone will be thrown in response from the slave end.

As for those many bangladeshis who lives in India part. We all know that majority of people like U have relatives & houses in India and will go settle there ultimately. Be grateful to the people of this land for considering U parasites as Bangladeshi.

I believe you too have relatives in India staying here illegally and working as Jhaduwala/jhadhuwali in some house.

R U that dumb asking this ignorant question after pilkkahana massacre? What should they have done. Capture those BSF thugs? What would happen? Apology from BD gov to GOI and hadsomely releasing them.This BGB is completely demoralized. What can BGB do when a gov minister excuses BSF killing for "self-defence". Some great "sense" U have just like those east west friends of yours.

Stupid logic, either Awami League or BNP, your BGB proved they are useless.

many times i told before that those ppl some times who crossed the border doesnt have any idea about the international laws.i saw some smugglers ladies were terribly poor.poverty doesnt care cross border laws.but the goverment should make them aware and take proper actionas. 2nd when i was a kid we had a cute nice looking lady maid at our house.suddenly one day she disappear and after 3 years she back and said some dalal told her will take her in delhi as a maid and she will earn a lot.and the dalal took her india and sold her some brothel :(. most of the so called intruders are actualy the victims of human trafficing.nobody try to understand the real problem.bgb arrested manytimes and those are woman and kids and they said dalal took the money for to reach them in india.alas and another thing is BSF is one mofo force with zero morality. they can arrest them and pushback to the bgb or send them for trial or court but they shoot innocent unarmed ppl.rubish

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom