What's new

Two Bangladeshi men gunned down by BSF along Lalmonirhat border

Ouch...toilet less ppl have feelings too my bad ha ha

What should we do. Your gay hind army begging with ear and kneel down pics is indeed entertaining.

Take it with china or you are just as pussy as your chiawala pm.

@lonelyman

Bro this brave slumdog refuse to go to his own indian forum section ha ha afraid of humiliation. Jai gay hind lol.

i know sangris got hurt, but why take it out on Bangladeshi civilians?

Local Bangladeshi or supposedly smugglers are garbage, trash for BSF

i know sangris got hurt, but why take it out on Bangladeshi civilians?
And here this slumdog trying to power projection Because they killed unarmed civilians.
Cry.. :rofl: That's the best you can do.

Lmao thats what ur gay hind army does.

Get on knees and take it as china wish.

Then slumdog without toilet like you vent anger from kochi aka the slumcity from Chinese made phones for revanges and boycott ha ha.

Then slumdog without toilet like you vent anger from kochi aka the slumcity from Chinese made phones for revanges and boycott ha ha.

These sanghis are so retarded that they protested against China (while their own party is in govt.) but the map was of America. Wasn't the first time though, infact there are quite a few incidents in which they showed JF17 as their own plane and Pakistani missiles as theirs. lol
loool.jpg

These sanghis are so retarded that they protested against China (while their own party is in govt.) but the map was of America. Wasn't the first time though, infact there are quite a few incidents in which they showed JF17 as their own plane and Pakistani missiles as theirs. lolView attachment 793090

Murkh supa pawa

These sanghis are so retarded that they protested against China (while their own party is in govt.) but the map was of America. Wasn't the first time though, infact there are quite a few incidents in which they showed JF17 as their own plane and Pakistani missiles as theirs. lolView attachment 793090
And they want to be world power.

Only thing they are good at is make dumbass fake news on YouTube and expects it will make any difference on retaily on ground. First fake news was mostly focus on pakistan now china...and bangladesh as well.

And here the slum dog trying to show us stronk endia because they managed to kill un armed village ppl lol.

Thank god we have china and pak in the neighborhood to make the toilet less randians shit on there pants.

I posted an article from Asia Times yesterday on the deteriorating India-Bangladesh relations, perhaps worse than with Pakistan. This extremist nutcase Modi is fueling Islamophobia with all the neighbors. Bangladesh is doing quite well and is getting closer to China as well and that irks India. The Indians supported the break up of Pakistan in 1971 with a rather deluded view that (East Pakistan) Bangladesh will somehow become a permanent vassal of India. That was an erroneous fallacy and Raj based view. This idiot Modi is causing a backlash against India as far as Malaysia and Indonesia. The Hindu BJP extremist thugs are not doing India any favors.

The strategists sitting in ISI headquarters at Zero Point in Islamabad should seriously be looking at creating a viable military and intelligence sharing link with Bangladesh as Hindu extremism poses the same threat to both Pakistan and Bangladesh.

forget helping bangladesh , pakistan needs help from america china itself .

forget helping bangladesh , pakistan needs help from america china itself .
For India, they need help from Russia and America. For EU, they need help from US. I am not sure why would you undermine such relationships.

haha, very funny, bro, I am gonna borrow this picture

Not one single person there know? :cheesy: this proves all these shouting sangris indeed are imbeciles

BSF is not the army, but that's not the point.

The question is what can you do about it, Bongo?? :rofl:

Whine about it here like only how a Dhaka slumdog can?

Pakistanis killed millions of your kind, Indians kill thousands, next up is the Burmese. :lol:

Everyone's favorite target practice.
@waz @HRK pls have a look at this vermin.

I give back in kind. Do you have any problem with reciprocity?

Also 3 million killed by Pakistanis in 1971 is their national narrative, not ours. No use blaming me, genius.
You will be sent to the place where your kind belongs. You had a free run for now.

Back
Top Bottom