What's new

2 IAF pilots feared dead as MiG crashes in Kashmir's Budgam

Disown the pilot all they want ........ he is wing commander who has confirmed his service number. But how they going to disown the wreckage of their jets?

indian political opposition got a big favor from Pakistan.
I'm waiting for the pictures/footage of the wreckage to emerge.

Personally I don't want Indian opposition to win. I want Modi to get reelected as many times as possible. I like that he is sowing hatred and tearing apart various Indian groups from within be it Hindus/Muslims or Upper castes/Dalits.

See this video , this is the ugly reality of war

Don't think that we cannot or will not do the needful to defend our country

An F16 of PAF is shot down and a mig 21 of IAF is also down, the pilot is missing.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the pictures/footage of the wreckage to emerge.

Personally I don't want Indian opposition to win. I want Modi to get reelected as many times as possible. I like that he is sowing hatred and tearing apart various Indian groups from within be it Hindus/Muslims or Upper castes/Dalits.

Its all over media and social media, the initial interrogation footage of indian pilot Abhi. There is no way india can deny this one.

I don't want that khotay da puttar modi to be reelected ....... for the sake of this region.

IAF sent mig21 up against jf17. What did they expect.

Its all over media and social media, the initial interrogation footage of indian pilot Abhi. There is no way india can deny this one.
Yeah I saw the footage/pics of the captive pilots. I haven't yet seen footage/pics of the plane's wreckage. If u have come across it could u plz provide me with some links?
I don't want that khotay da puttar modi to be reelected ....... for the sake of this region.
I don't think Modi would do anything like starting a war. He is clever enough to do only what gets him popularity and expands his voter base. This includes surgical strike drama and incursion into Pak's airspace along with a whole bunch of propaganda and anti Pak rhetoric.

In the event of an actual war...both countries would suffer terrible losses of lives and property with the possibility of even a nuclear war. This would be a massive blow to Indian economy and the public that he has carefully turned into mindless sheep and turned their attention away from domestic issues...they will all of a sudden wake up to the harsh reality. Lack of jobs, poverty, lack of proper housing and basic sanitation plus the added miseries and destruction of war will get hundreds of thousands baying for blood. Modi understands that would be political suicide. So he only keeps it limited enough and mostly relies on propaganda to keep up his "strong man Modi" image. Therefore I'm not too worried about what his reelection might do to the region. Most of the damage he does will be to India in the long run...which is good for Pak.

Last edited:
An F16 of PAF is shot down and a mig 21 of IAF is also down, the pilot is missing.
yeah we lost an F16 just like we lost 300 people in your air strikes and 40 plus people in last surgical strike. for God sake stop eating shit and prove your claims by showing some evidence just like we did. lost an F 16 my foot.

yeah we lost an F16 just like we lost 300 people in your air strikes and 40 plus people in last surgical strike. for God sake stop eating shit and prove your claims by showing some evidence just like we did. lost an F 16 my foot.
They're just too embarrassed to admit they lost two Migs to a 5 times smaller opponent. Give them credit for it. lol....

They're just too embarrassed to admit they lost two Migs to a 5 times smaller opponent. Give them credit for it. lol....

Thing is its likely not just a Mig 21 they lost as 3 pilots were captured. A twin seater had to be used for that to happen. It might be the pride of their airforce the SU 30MKI that was the other aircraft.

The utter shame of getting their most powerful fighter jet shot down by a joint fighter produced by China and Pakistan they deem trash would be almost irreconcilable to their psyche.

IAF sent mig21 up against jf17. What did they expect.
No one knows as yet if it's a SAM or JF17.

Thing is its likely not just a Mig 21 they lost as 3 pilots were captured. A twin seater had to be used for that to happen. It might be the pride of their airforce the SU 30MKI that was the other aircraft.

The utter shame of getting their most powerful fighter jet shot down by a joint fighter produced by China and Pakistan they deem trash would be almost irreconcilable to their psyche.
But was it JF17s?

There is no reason for US to ask pakistan to stop using F16's against India.

There is no reason for US to ask pakistan to stop using F16's against India.

sir not even your mea mentioned f-16.on our side,we said no loss.kindly thank to pakistan army because they saved your pilots life from locals.

Last edited:
i want to ask a question.we said we hit two indian fighter jets.how many pilots are in our custody? the pilot in the custody was flying mig-21 and the pilot in hospital? where is his fighter jet?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom