What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

24.4 lakh taxpayers with income of over Rs 10 lakh but 25 lakh cars bought every year in India jantakareporter.com/business/24-4-

C0rSftRVEAAIoQm.jpg

No place for 2000 Rs. Note.

this is the period of having more right wing leaders, first brexit, trump, then it will be France and italy etc, and this means modi will stay on too

The ex BJP shri R Jethmalani wanted his article to be published recently. But guess what, not even a single Media outlet dared to allow him this space. Why?

They fear Modi reprisal.

Finally he paid 13 lakhs to Indian express which did the job.

Shame on dictator Modi, shame on India.

The said Ram Jethmalani video is posted in political section.

Meanwhile:

C0Xab9rVIAAKgdF.jpg

View attachment 362798

Nalayak BJP:

https://in.news.yahoo.com/t-department-raids-bjp-leader-173227816.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

http://in.reuters.com/article/india-wheat-idINKBN14C12U

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ds-date-of-birth-proof-pan-card/1/841509.html

Cz4hn2-VIAA6hRQ.jpg

TMC will hit streets with 'Modi hatao,desh bachao'

With your money Modi govt plans to waive off Rs 8 lakh crore worth loans of rich. Mark my words: Rahul to rally goo.gl/h6iLZk

It's time for electoral reforms as finances of 255 political parties under EC radar
The poll watchdog has said that it has unlisted 255 registered but unrecognised political parties between February and December 15 this year.

C0QOhEfVIAE2odx.jpg

C0Tnm3_UUAEO5Ub.jpg

Where do you live ?
I live in Delhi , in my locality ppl are cursing the Ak like anything where ppl voted him overwhelmingly....
Before AK ppl were getting uninterrupted Sonia Vihar water & electricity( very few has inverter ) but now its been more than 4 months that Sonia vihar water line ran water to ppl home in my locality with frequent cuts for longer duration.... I have similar feedbacks from known ones in different parts of city... Rithala to todapur to vasankuj village to uttamnagar to seemapuri to naagloi to jaitpur .....
Ak is also doing jumle baazi nothing else those who voted for him once regretting now... Moreover at some instances I have heard that AAP mlas are openly discriminating against an area which not voted them in last election overwhelmingly..... The only thing they did good during their entire tenure so far is opening mohalla clinic .....

Where do you live ?
I live in Delhi , in my locality ppl are cursing the Ak like anything where ppl voted him overwhelmingly....
Before AK ppl were getting uninterrupted Sonia Vihar water & electricity( very few has inverter ) but now its been more than 4 months that Sonia vihar water line ran water to ppl home in my locality with frequent cuts for longer duration.... I have similar feedbacks from known ones in different parts of city... Rithala to todapur to vasankuj village to uttamnagar to seemapuri to naagloi to jaitpur .....
Ak is also doing jumle baazi nothing else those who voted for him once regretting now... Moreover at some instances I have heard that AAP mlas are openly discriminating against an area which not voted them in last election overwhelmingly..... The only thing they did good during their entire tenure so far is opening mohalla clinic .....

AAP bagged 67 out of 70.

How many percent did not vote how many MLAs who are out for revenge?
Lol

@utraash Where do you live ?

I do not need to live in Delhi to know Delhi.

Just as I would not plunge in the Mariana Trench (deepest point of ocean in the pacific) to know how deep it is.

You are living in a Cyber world.

AAP bagged 67 out of 70.

How many percent did not vote how many MLAs who are out for revenge?
Lol
It should not have happened even once if AK is to believe for party with lots of difference.

You conveniently ignored the rest of my previous post .....

Which part of Delhi you live & who is your mla ?

@utraash Where do you live ?

I do not need to live in Delhi to know Delhi.

Just as I would not plunge in the Mariana Trench (deepest point of ocean in the pacific) to know how deep it is.

You are living in a Cyber world.
Obviously no. But to highlight to you that AAP is not remain that popular now in various parts of city, a city which actually gave its a political birth.... So to gauge the mood of the city to form a solid opinions based on ground realities, it always helps you if you are one of the residents rather clinging upon official mouthpiece "Janta Ka Repoter"....

Sanjay Singh needs to be told this, but a morally corrupt being cant understand the simple things.... A party of so called holier cows going down in gutter with this kind of ignorance....
-----
It just is a case of drifting and imitating…Ours is an ancient and great nation with a glorious past. Then, had we no flag of our own? had we no national emblem at all these thousands of years? Undoubtedly we had. Then why this utter void, this utter vacuum in our minds” Same M.S. Golwalkar hoisted Tricolor in 1950. After that they did not hoist flag due to ‘Flag code regulation’ perhaps but they have never shown any dissent against indian flag. Even they lead the front to put Indian flag on Dadra nagar haveli. Two RSS men including Narendra Modi, present Prime Minister and Murli Manohar Joshi hoisted Tricolor at Lal chowk, Srinagar amid explosions and threats.
----

It should not have happened even once if AK is to believe for party with lots of difference.

Conveniently not talking of Hurdles created by Modi through Jung?
Even as he is leaving the office - 100 files are pending with him.

How many times they have done a "Null &Voids" ?
You should know Modi retribution and the following reason for that:

67-3r.png

Obviously no. But to highlight to you that AAP is not remain that popular now in various parts of city, a city which actually gave its a political birth.... So to gauge the mood of the city to form a solid opinions based on ground realities, it always helps you if you are one of the residents rather clinging upon official mouthpiece "Janta Ka Repoter"...

Why is it necessary to tell you the personal addresses of my friends & family in Delhi with whom I maintain close contact?

Sanjay Singh needs to be told this, but a morally corrupt being cant understand the simple things.... A party of so called holier cows going down in gutter with this kind of ignorance....
-----
It just is a case of drifting and imitating…Ours is an ancient and great nation with a glorious past. Then, had we no flag of our own? had we no national emblem at all these thousands of years? Undoubtedly we had. Then why this utter void, this utter vacuum in our minds” Same M.S. Golwalkar hoisted Tricolor in 1950. After that they did not hoist flag due to ‘Flag code regulation’ perhaps but they have never shown any dissent against indian flag. Even they lead the front to put Indian flag on Dadra nagar haveli. Two RSS men including Narendra Modi, present Prime Minister and Murli Manohar Joshi hoisted Tricolor at Lal chowk, Srinagar amid explosions and threats.
----

The thread is about Modi and his mis-governance, but you are directing the traffic towards Sanjay Singh. I understand your handicap to not reveal any inconvenient truth of Modi being a AndBhakt.

If you have guts, tell your loving PM to at least stop following abusive Twitter IDs.
Then come back.
Till then you have no valid reason to lock horns with me, knowing that your PM is doing the meanest job what other PMs of the world don't do.

Conveniently not talking of Hurdles created by Modi through Jung?
Even as he is leaving the office - 100 files are pending with him.

How many times they have done a "Null &Voids" ?
You should know Modi retribution and the following reason for that:

View attachment 363639

Why is it necessary to tell you the personal addresses of my friends & family in Delhi with whom I maintain close contact?

The thread is about Modi and his mis-governance, but you are directing the traffic towards Sanjay Singh. I understand your handicap to not reveal any inconvenient truth of Modi being a AndBhakt.

If you have guts, tell your loving PM to at least stop following abusive Twitter IDs.
Then come back.
Till then you have no valid reason to lock horns with me, knowing that your PM is doing the meanest job what other PMs of the world don't do.
Sorry I don't indulge in personal attacks.....
Nevertheless carry on Mr. loud mouth-piece of P-AAP .....
I have lot of things to criticize Modi on various issues but certainly not the way P-AAPians hurl the abuses at him ......

What's funny is that AAPturds are running like headless chickens just like the bigger AAPtard boss. :lol:

Sahara dastabej abhi tak nahin aya. Jab ayega tab apko batadiya jayega.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom