What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

View: It's not the last queue, Mr Modi!

Big talks are permitted in politics, but when actions are woefully short, they can come back to bite politicians. And Modi’s ‘last queue’ declaration could be one.

First of all, this is not going to be the last queue for Indians, after all, whichever yardstick Mr Modi or his government uses. Consider this:

A million Indians join the job market every month. And if they were to stand in a single file and each person takes about a foot or 30 cm, it would make a 300 km line, more than the distance between Delhi and Jaipur. And this is just a monthly addition to one of the longest lines of unemployed people in the world.

India has about 270 million poor people. And so the queue that’s waiting to shed the ‘below poverty line’ tag is about 81,000 km long, or nearly 30 times the distance between New Delhi and Kanyakumari.

With more than 20 million cases pending in Indian courts, and assuming just five people’s fate were tied to each case, it would make a 30,000-km long line, if they were all to stand in a single file demanding justice. This would be 15 times the distance between Mumbai and Kolkata.

Similarly, the line of primary school students waiting to be able to properly read their class textbooks is overwhelmingly long. In 2014 Pratham survey, only a fourth of all children in Std III could read a Std II text fluently. And a fourth of Std VIII children couldn’t read Std II text.

The annual line of students unable to get a seat in the college of their choice or an option to study their preferred subjects has been getting frustratingly long.

* All our top universities have been stuck in a long policy and competency jam that shuts them out of the global top league.

* India’s inability to move up the ease of doing business rankings keeps our entrepreneurs stuck in long unproductive queues. Among 190 countries, India is 130th in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business rankings.

* Investors who long queued up to make money on our markets are still waiting. Our stock markets have returned barely 5% in a little more than two-and-a-half years of this government.

* Similarly, the lines of people waiting to breathe fresh air, drink uncontaminated water, access 24×7 electricity or even get a confirmed berth on Indian Railways would be millions of kilometres long.

The fact is we are perpetually in long queues, many of these unfortunately perpetrated by the state, as have been the lines in front of banks or ATMs these days.

By declaring these queues as the last ones for Indians, Mr Modi, like the general who tells his troops it is going to be the last fight, faces a big risk of losing the faith of his people. If the battle is not final, it doesn’t matter if a general wins or loses, for there is another battle waiting, which without the full confidence of people, can never be won.

People will teach BJP a lesson in UP polls: Babbar

Andbhakts here are afraid to admit that AAP is going to win Punjab by displacing BJP-SAD

Once AAP wins, they be like: Even a fool knew that AAP would win Punjab!

Lol at double face BJPians & Modians here.

Hence for the time being Kejriwal is Monkey, who later on would be termed as a monk.

Many are doing what it takes to defy Modi's lines:

C0RfCvCXcAAwyZv.jpg

Modi friend Rajat Sharma’s own show had totally manufactured crowds" Caravan magazine's explosive revelation goo.gl/yBsI6F

Those Indians who want India going back to Coalition politics should get a Check up .
India should never have such form of Government .

If BJP looses , I want them to be replaced by One Part by Majority and not some, I itch your back you itch my back kind of maha Gath Bandhan .

Those Indians who want India going back to Coalition politics should get a Check up .
India should never have such form of Government .

If BJP looses , I want them to be replaced by One Part by Majority and not some, I itch your back you itch my back kind of maha Gath Bandhan .

There are both pros and cons to a single party majority. If a competent PM gets it then it is the best thing that can happen, on the other hand when a clueless leader with a god complex like Modi gets it, he can become dictatorial and push the country backward like we are seeing now. I personally hope that for the sake of the country, even if Modi wins in 2019 he does not win by a majority so that there will be someone to keep a check on his messianic attitude.

Last edited:
guys i have a request for everyone just ignore this guy..dont take any offence of his rant.even he is not aware about his .... life can give you so many things

If caught red handed, black money holders to attract 137% penalty
Black money holders will have to bear high taxes and penalties if they do not admit to or fail to explain the source of undisclosed income after being raided.

Mofo Modi gone for sure!

NDTV slams RSS ideologue for ‘trading lies,’ calls him 'Post-Truth Gurumurthy' jantakareporter.com/india/ndtv-tak…

AAP may field Delhi legislator Jarnail Singh against Punjab CM jantakareporter.com/india/aap-may-…

Lifted and shifted a following gem from from Social Media:

Modi is a crook who follows abusive Twitter IDs being a PM of a big democratic nation like India:

WHY NO ONE FROM HERE IS ASKING THIS FROM THIS PM OR EVEN TALKING AGAINST SUCH DESPICABLE ATTITUDE OF INDIAN PM MODI? WHY BHAKTS ARE SILENT?

abusers.png

Punjab belongs to AAP

Now its chor vs chor?

Sheila Dikshit asks PM Modi to come clean in Sahara bribery case jantakareporter.com/india/sheila-d…

After the single term of shining India slogan of Mr. Atal Bihari Bajpayee, who came back?
Congress again?
Lol
ashokji , you have started anti modi campaign so early . khangress and her allies alias aam admi party , mamta lalu mulayam nitish ............ and all are really scared from inside actually , as they start funding their workers 2 years ahead of general elections to start propaganda against the first patriotic government since independence . though i am pretty sure ,modi is here for at least one term more . atal biari is a great leader , but he is not visionary like modi . so no comparison between them . moreover UP elections will throw more light on what i say right now . apologies , if i have a contrary view . bye for now

So which party will form the next government and who might the next PM be ?

Read all the pages there is answer to it.
#############################################################
Income Tax interrogation for those who bought cars after Nov-8

Modi dictatorship.

Every market news is a bad news for Indian consumer:

If you think note ban will make property cheaper, you could be wrong. Here's why
Development expenses related to land, permits, and construction will rise. These increased costs will be passed along to end users.

I don't have time either.
why are you being aggressive ? I really do not have the time right now to go through an entire thread atm and am genuinely curious about who you want to be PM of India.

Based on some of what you've posted on this page, I'm asking if it is Kejriwal, the commies maybe ?

A simple answer will suffice, thanks.

why are you being aggressive ? I really do not have the time right now to go through an entire thread atm and am genuinely curious about who you want to be PM of India.

Based on some of what you've posted on this page, I'm asking if it is Kejriwal, the commies maybe ?

A simple answer will suffice, thanks.

What makes you think I am bound to reply to each Tom Dickens or Harry?

More when there are people with handful of negative ratings a la -7

C0q3ASBXAAAoZtT.jpg

The CBI is under PMO.
Tyagi is RSS man.
Now connect the dots!

temtyagi.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom