What's new

2023 Ashes thread

Shame about the rain. It's still shaping up quite nicely but, this first test.

Are you watching virus ? What a brilliant game I’m going with England at the moment just about. This is big moment of play in the test now , tomorrow rain forecast but I’d still say England need 300 but you don’t know ozzies
The Australian fast bowling is awesome

Are you watching virus ? What a brilliant game I’m going with England at the moment just about. This is big moment of play in the test now , tomorrow rain forecast but I’d still say England need 300 but you don’t know ozzies
The Australian fast bowling is awesome
Robinson and Broad.. lol.. I love it when the tail wags.. some of these can get quite vicious.. they can really sting the bowlers, on so many levels.

dear lord, god save the convicts :D

how perfect is this going into day 5 ?

I couldn't call it if someone put a gun to my head.. beautiful match !

Whichever Pakistani comes out on top tomorrow will lead there country to victory lol
Moin or Khawaja .

Rain overcast ball will swing & turn tomorrow but forecast all day rain .

English people love Ashes and are glued to the radio / TV at work , hardly did any work today was just cricket cricket cricket .

Let’s see if the English can take a 1-0 lead into the next test .

Seems it’s going to be a fantastic series .

Lol at Tony Grieg

😂🤣😂

Last edited:
Rain stopping in 2 hrs time at 11 am .
Should be able to get a full days play and make up for overs lost from Sunday if need be .

Warner, Smith, Marnus done with:
skor.JPG

160 odd to get with 7 in hand... looking ok the Aussies, if only someone hangs around and gets it done but.

good game.

Back
Top Bottom