What's new

25 countries halve multidimensional poverty: UNDP

@Bilal9

It's ok - your country, your rules. We all know how this is done.

Well, you know, I don't. Why don't you tell us how Modi govt fudges data.

Regards

@Bilal9

Regards
When countries fast grow from a relatively lower position, all of them experienced vast trade surplus, how India being the only country that grows fast while being a massive trade deficit country, I just can't figure this out.

Trade balance, in dollars - Country rankings​

Last edited:
When first laying eyes on the thread title, I thought it was going to read "multidimensional jump drives"

Peacefully like this? @hatehs what would you tell Mr. Raj on what "living peacefully in India" with radical Hindus means...

Yes saar I will do the needful and educate this beastly radical. Btw before this, he was claiming that Indian schools are "wery secular" and all schools have a policy where religious prayers aren't allowed (this claim was made after news came out that Hindus had assaulted a Christian principal). When I showed him multiple cases of Indian schools forcing the Vande Mataram, he started crying about Google. This is what pains these beasts the most - they aren't allowed to spin lies about their beastly community. That's why there's this constant RR about PDF being a "Defense forum" as if the 'zeets here aren't obsessed with constantly browbeating Pakistanis and trying to shame them for "betraying their ancestors" by refusing to send their daughters to Ashrams to be r🦍ed by radical poojaris.

I told you before, India is a very big country if even a few unfortunate & sad incidents happen. it does not make any difference.

Chale chal, jhootey insaan. Ye munh me le.

Hundreds of Muslim girls being forced into converting to Hinduism in UP

"A few unfortunate & sad incidents" is a pathetic and sad euphemism for a state-sponsored abduction campaign
According to the FIR filed by Zubeida’s family in 2013, Rameshwar Thakur and his sons Arvind and Nagin Thakur have been charged with kidnapping and compelling a young woman into marriage. As per the family, Rameshwar Singh’s friends in the Hindu Yuva Vahini (HYV) and the right-wing Hindu group, formed by BJP MP Yogi Adityanath, engineered Zubeida’s abduction.
In the same village, third year BA student Sameena Khatun says she lives in fear everyday. It started when she was threatened and physically assaulted by a neighbour named Santosh. “Woh humko bhaga ke le jane ke liye aaya tha, aur kya? (He came to kidnap me, what else?).’’ What saved her is her loud scream that got the attention of her relatives. “He belongs to HYV. Wohi toh sab jagah danga karvate hai (They engineer riots).’’ The FIR filed by her mentions Santosh but not the allegation.
Gorakhpur activist Parvez Parvaz says it is a ground for experimenting with communalism for the right-wing HYV. “The Muslim community is socially very weak and the HYV has a free hand as it has the support and backing of Adityanath. They instigate communal violence and hatred wherever they reach,’’ he said.

Yogi-ji was talking about abducting hundreds of Muslim girls years ago but now we are expected to believe IsOlAtEd InCiDeNtS

Whom are you arguing with? Their entire existence revolves around painting India being a hindu nazi fascist monster where muslims are being butchered left right and centre to justify their own being.

They are painting India as a Hindu monster where Muslims are being butchered by....posting news of state sponsored radical Hindus butchering Muslims! Once again "Wedic" logic ka kamal!

Last edited:
@RiazHaq

Brofessor sb,

In the absence of real data, India's stats are all being manufactured by BJP to win elections.

So the billion odd voters of India will read up the UNDP report and cast their votes based on that? or based on how they are actually faring?

@Bilal9

Ordinary Hindu Indian voters are inspired by hatred of Muslims rather than Modi's performance.

In a recent Op Ed, Mr. Shashi Tharoor summed it up in the following words: "The BJP’s belligerent Hindutva nationalism – which promotes a narrow interpretation of history and demonizes India’s minorities, particularly Muslims – can be likened to a toxin injected into the veins of Indian society".

Modi's performance has been horrible. The poor handling of demonetization and the Covid pandemic by the Modi government have caused untold suffering for the Indian people, particularly the poor. Modi's attempts to accelerate the documentation of the Indian economy have killed the informal sector which employs the bulk of India's workers, causing persistently high unemployment. Nationwide COVID lockdown has further exacerbated the situation for India's poor. It has resulted in worsening inequality in the country. A recent survey found that the income of the poorest 20% of the country declined by 53% over the last 5 years. The survey, conducted by the People's Research on India's Consumer Economy (PRICE), a Mumbai-based think tank, also shows that in contrast, the same period saw the annual household income of the richest 20% grow by 39%, according to a report The Indian Express.

@RiazHaq

Brofessor sb,

Ordinary Hindu Indian voters are inspired by hatred of Muslims rather than Modi's performance.

Then why bother fudging data?

Regards
Pazeet saar,

If voters are inspired by economic performance, why does BJP run its election campaign on anti-Muslim politics?

Regards

@Bilal9

Regards

It's all over Indian media, data fudging started in Covid by Modi's economists, and persists until the present.

Just google "India data fudging", you'll know.

Pazeet saar,

If voters are inspired by economic performance, why does BJP run its election campaign on anti-Muslim politics?

Regards

Great on-point question! :enjoy:

This is the crux of the voting pattern. Modi knows what gets votes.

@hatehs

Brofessor sb has already shown that Indian Hindu voters are inspired by anti-Muslim politics rather than economic pressure.

Regards

@RiazHaq

Brofessor sb,

Then why bother fudging data?

Regards

Once the Indian Hindu voter buys into the hateful Hindutva ideology it becomes easier for it swallow all lies and accept it as truth.

-------------------

While We Watched film review — bleak glimpse into India’s changing media

Documentary follows an independent news journalist branded a traitor for refusing to fall in line with hawkish nationalists

Speaking truth to power has gone dangerously out of style. Such is the dark message of While We Watched, the kinetic and bleakly effective new documentary about media and democracy from Vinay Shukla. The location is modern India: too vast and particular to stand in for anything but itself, yet also, perhaps, a microcosm.

Shukla trains his camera on journalist Ravish Kumar, veteran mainstay of independent broadcaster NDTV. Kumar gives the film a compelling human centre, his mood forever readable on his face: frowning perfectionism at work on a story, a wry grin in moments of crisis.

What follows pushes his gallows humour close to despair. The year is 2019. A momentous national election beckons for India. In a film with not nearly enough time for all it wants to say, scene-setting is minimal. Then again, for Kumar too, there is a feeling of being taken by surprise.

The subject has long reported on economic inequality: hardly uncommon in Narendra Modi’s New India. “I haven’t changed,” Kumar smiles on-air. But the Indian media have — seismically, by Shukla’s telling. NDTV increasingly looks like a lonely outpost. Rival channels are filled with pro-Modi polemic in place of reportage, delivered by deafening hosts. Hawkish nationalism makes great product for government and cheerleaders alike.

Kumar, by contrast, will face interruptions of broadcast signal, and worse. But the deepest cut is the slow bleed of viewers towards the national good news story relentlessly told elsewhere. There, even to mention a mood-spoiler like joblessness is to risk being called unpatriotic. And to be unpatriotic is to become, in turn, precisely the kind of enemy within whose demonisation drives ratings. “Shrewd, isn’t it?” Kumar remarks.

Publicly called a traitor, his phone number left to circulate on social media, Kumar keeps arguing back. (Once or twice, with defiant mischief, in song.) But he also comes to seem the doomed hero of a fait accompli. If the news since requires a spoiler warning, the real ending comes after the credits. NDTV is now owned by Modi ally Gautam Adani. Kumar no longer works there. At four years’ remove, the film makes a stark history lesson.

Perception of poverty in India will remain as long as there's naked man Gandhi portrayal of India.

Lol. Muslim men of Bangladesh are just sitting lazy and eating whatever little women of Bangladesh make out of stitching chaddis. Now you bring this statistic as a scoring point to us.

Lol that's what you subhumans tell yourselves and keep your women from going out. :lol:

1689298504777.png

I am a Hindu, my mother (retired govt officer) and my wife ( software tech lead) are both working women. I have no problems. Hindus don't cover their wives in burqas and treat them as properties. Count your lucky stars that your women are at least taking care of your finances.

You can claim whatever you want online. Everyone knows how Hindu women are treated in India.

Women getting raped by their drunk husbands is a common place among Hindus in India. Honor killing is rampant, even among educated Hindus.

Now after the rise of Hindu extremism many Indians are calling for reviving Sati and other ancient barbaric practices of Hindus. They want to completely rollback all the Hindu reforms made under Muslim and British rule.

Lol that's what you subhumans tell yourselves and keep your women from going out. :lol:

View attachment 938862

You can claim whatever you want online. Everyone knows how Hindu women are treated in India.

Women getting raped by their drunk husbands is a common place among Hindus in India. Honor killing is rampant, even among educated Hindus.

Now after the rise of Hindu extremism many Indians are calling for reviving Sati and other ancient barbaric practices of Hindus. They want to completely rollback all the Hindu reforms made under Muslim and British rule.

The Indian textile and garment industry employs 45 million people, out of which more than 60 percent are women.

If your main employment is chaddis stitching, you would see only women dumbo everywhere.

Women empowerment is not putting them in chaddis stitching factories. Have some shame for living off of them. Men couldn't develop a single industry in lungi land and come here and talk about women empowerment. Jokers of the century.

Real empowerment

Now stop pestering and F off.

Last edited:
The Indian textile and garment industry employs 45 million people, out of which more than 60 percent are women.

If your main employment is chaddis stitching, you would see only women dumbo everywhere.

Women empowerment is not putting them in chaddis stitching factories. Have some shame for living off of them. Men couldn't develop a single industry in lungi land and come here and talk about women empowerment. Jokers of the century.

Real empowerment

Now stop pestering and F off.

Lol, another subhuman poojeet moment. :lol:

I just showed you male labor force participation rate in Bangladesh is higher by 10 percentage points than your poojeet shithole and yet you are applying your low-IQ poojeet logic. Do you lot really love to get humiliated repeatedly by showing your low intellect?

Not only you poojeets are keeping your women from work fearing love jihad, you low-IQ poojeet men also remain at home drunk and unemployed. No wonder Bangladeshis' consumption level is twice that of you poojeets.

Lol, another subhuman poojeet moment. :lol:

I just showed you male labor force participation rate in Bangladesh is higher by 10 percentage points than your poojeet shithole and yet you are applying your low-IQ poojeet logic. Do you lot really love to get humiliated repeatedly by showing your low intellect?

Not only you poojeets are keeping your women from work fearing love jihad, you low-IQ poojeet men also remain at home drunk and unemployed. No wonder Bangladeshis' consumption level is twice that of you poojeets.
You jester. Try as a clown chaprasi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom