25 March 1971, Darkness descends on Dhaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
JF-17 Black 3 will still have the following:

1. Chinese designed airframe
2. Chinese AESA radar
3. Chinese WVRAAM and BVRAAMs
4. Chinese avionics including EW and FCS
5. Russian Engine or maybe Chinese engine(WS-13E).

This to me looks like a Chinese airplane more or less. Yes Pakistan is doing more than final assembly but in no way can JF-17 be called a Pakistani built fighter. A lot of people do not consider Gripen to be a true Swedish plane and that has far more indigenous content than JF-17.

Let us forget about "potential" and talk about reality.

BD has surpassed Pakistan in nominal from half that figure just over a decade ago.
Pakistan per capita is forecast to go down to 2% growth this year while CPEC is in full swing.

Dhaka and Chittagong will look the same in 20-25 years down the line?

I really would like to have what you are smoking there dude!
The amount of infrastructure that is being built in both Dhaka and Chittagong will transform both cities in no more than 10 years. Just Google what is happening and being planned for both cities.

Most major organisations forecast BD to have the fastest industrialising large economy to 2030 while they are nowhere near as optimistic for Pakistan.

Even if PK is contributing 50 % to the JF-17 its an amazing achievement. Countries with much more resources than us cant quite do that yet. We are the one's that are getting the export orders for it .

Well I would argue Dhaka looked much better 20 years ago than what it looks like now. One look at it and you will see why.

Yeap lets talk about the ground realities. Despite the fact that we faced Wot and housed 5 million refugees for decades and yet we are still ahead in so many metrics proves just how resiliant PK is. We have always been ahead than BD. Wot slowed us down and because of that BD closed the gap. Otherwise you were growing at 7 % earlier too but you couldnt catch up. With all that gone now and IK being in charge of PK and Sheikh Haseena incharge of you I see us pulling ahead much further. Its not just about economic growth. You guys literally have no freedom (96 % of the votes like really? ) , total corruption with no accountability I see PK moving much further ahead like it always was.

Fawad Khan in Bangladesh.

Many Bangladeshis follow Pakistani entertainment industry and it is growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom