What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

What do you expect from some one who was supposed to be bombed by your pilot? They do the same to captured suicide bombers, mobile snatchers, dacoits, robbers etc.

However, look at the conduct of the Military, they arrested and defended the captured Pilot from the mob.

From your accounts - I have read none other - he was a MiG21 pilot, and there was no aerial bombardment of those areas.

Again, as far as Kashmir is concerned, I am intrigued at your mention of suicide bombers. When was the last time they saw one or heard of one, in Azad Kashmir? I thought that was a commodity strictly intended for export.

They can't remove this. Downloadit before they delete it. Here is the proof of his indentity

isnt this a indirect proof of downing a SU30 - you have a SU30 pilot?
Or do u also fly mig21 even if u are a SU30 pilot?

Anyone can shed ligth on this....

We don't need to speculate. I have firm conviction in our armed forces to treat a POW with dignity and respect. Individuals are mere pawns in the wider game, and I hope he is reunited with his family as soon as possible.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1466357/i...olating-pakistan-airspace-pilots-held-captive

SUKHOI 30 BABY!!!! JF-17 just took out a Su-30!!! Look at the pic, that's a Su-30 rear!!!! Even the BR forum ppl have accepted it hahaha

5c765432dff57.jpg

No one ever lost money betting on Indian stupidity.

It's over yar, no point crying like a baby.
Accept peace, take your pilots back and dream of a day when you can come to Lahore and enjoy our amazing chai.
They won't I bet you. Their ego is hurting. They'll be back for more beatings by the PAF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom