What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Ingress (and here it is meant to denote technical violation) by 03 x F-16s in General Area Nowshera. Confirmed. I do not buy into propaganda easily. And it is the Pakistani side which has been found to shooting nonsense as seen on thread here itself (taking footage of our pilot ejecting out of SKAT mishap at AeroIndia 2019 as captured pilot #2, what a laugh), of claims of shooting down 02 x Aircrafts and holding 02 x Pilots of IAF, something declared by the PM Mr Imran Khan on live TV.

But like the day before, when he declared that the Balakot in KPK was not attacked, DG ISPR had reversed the denial to acceptance of Balakot in KPK being targeted. So, is the PM being deliberately made to lie in order to create a narrative that the Political leadership, "as usual", mishandled the crisis with India and hence PA came to rescue? @VCheng @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Yesterday, DG ISPR confirmed only holding 01xPilot only. Just after PM Mr Khan, on live TV declared holding 02 x IAF Pilots.

Where has the pilot, admitted to CMS, disappeared?

My dear sir, do look at the information you are being given. However, if your intent is only to push the official line, carry on.

And then the nonsense spewed here on this thread of BVR shooting down a Mi-17 in Badgam ...

Maybe, you need to read the lines you have posted, to yourself.

Let's just say for now that let the present inflammation die down a bit before a rational discussion can take place.

No. You’re confusing premature dissemination of information with some sort of grand conspiracy by the PA, which, ironically, is the kind of conspiratorial propaganda typically distributed by the Indian establishment, propaganda you claim not to buy into easily.

All the information from sources in this end claims that no No F-16’s were involved in the engagement with the IAF fighters. Of course it’s off the record info, so I’ll always put that as a caveat, that it is open to correction pending new publicly available facts and evidence.
No F-16 was ever shot down or even paint withered.
If this ends soon and required the PAF can have all its F-16s lined up to let anyone count them out.

That is as “official” as I could back it

@Vibrio

With respect to the wrong images and videos being shared on various Pakistani media platforms (including this one) I can only say that they should be ignored, as should the Indian media when it comes to various claims.

Additionally, I see the corrections issued by the DG ISPR as a positive rather than negative, in that the military is willing to provide corrections and updated information rather than digging in and perpetuating the initial, premature incorrect information. In my view this only strengthens the validity of their claims.

The bastard pilot didn’t have any trouble violating our airspace. He had no trouble engaging in hostile maneuvers against our fighters. Even upon parachuting the bastard continued hostile activity by shooting against innocent civilians. Fvck that bastard. He got off very lightly. He only surrendered after he was out of ammo.

The least we can do now is keep him in our custody as long as we can. Extract valuable information. Exchange him.
Yeah I think there should be charges pressed against him for trying to kill an unarmed civilian. We have a Pakistani citizen that is saying the Indian pilot opened fire on him upon realizing he was in Pakistan. That’s definitely grounds for prosecution.

No. You’re confusing premature dissemination of information with some sort of grand conspiracy by the PA, which, ironically, is the kind of conspiratorial propaganda typically distributed by the Indian establishment, propaganda you claim not to buy into easily.

All the information from sources in this end claims that no No F-16’s were involved in the engagement with the IAF fighters. Of course it’s off the record info, so I’ll always put that as a caveat, that it is open to correction pending new publicly available facts and evidence.
his propaganda was evident even when he paraded as hellfire DGISPR reported on the facts collected from the locals when the pilot was collected he intially said two are in the area
and this was the Indian reaction
Please note that the pilot shot at unarmed civilians

The captured Indian pilot's document stated that he was attached to the 51st squadron which a quick search reveals to be a MiG-21 Bison unit, however nothing could be said about the second aircraft, some of the wreckage photos doing rounds on the internet make it look a twin engine jet.
Whatever the identity is of second jet, two kills are what they exactly mean, all the more significant as they were achieved by PAF's very own home grown fighter.

The captured Indian pilot's document stated that he was attached to the 51st squadron which a quick search reveals to be a MiG-21 Bison unit, however nothing could be said about the second aircraft, some of the wreckage photos doing rounds on the internet make it look a twin engine jet.
Whatever the identity is of second jet, two kills are what they exactly mean, all the more significant as they were achieved by PAF's very own home grown fighter.

Which document Windjammer ?
And does the document say since when he was playing cowboy on bison ?

Which document Windjammer ?
And does the document say since when he was playing cowboy on bison ?

Abhnandan-3-331x480.jpg

Ingress (and here it is meant to denote technical violation) by 03 x F-16s in General Area Nowshera. Confirmed. I do not buy into propaganda easily. And it is the Pakistani side which has been found to shooting nonsense as seen on thread here itself (taking footage of our pilot ejecting out of SKAT mishap at AeroIndia 2019 as captured pilot #2, what a laugh), of claims of shooting down 02 x Aircrafts and holding 02 x Pilots of IAF, something declared by the PM Mr Imran Khan on live TV.

But like the day before, when he declared that the Balakot in KPK was not attacked, DG ISPR had reversed the denial to acceptance of Balakot in KPK being targeted. So, is the PM being deliberately made to lie in order to create a narrative that the Political leadership, "as usual", mishandled the crisis with India and hence PA came to rescue? @VCheng @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Yesterday, DG ISPR confirmed only holding 01xPilot only. Just after PM Mr Khan, on live TV declared holding 02 x IAF Pilots.

Where has the pilot, admitted to CMS, disappeared?

My dear sir, do look at the information you are being given. However, if your intent is only to push the official line, carry on.

And then the nonsense spewed here on this thread of BVR shooting down a Mi-17 in Badgam ...

Maybe, you need to read the lines you have posted, to yourself.

Hi,

See the picture in the backgroun---with arms in the air---

abhi.jpg

Thanks to a poster on defence.pk

No F-16 was ever shot down or even paint withered.
If this ends soon and required the PAF can have all its F-16s lined up to let anyone count them out.

That is as “official” as I could back it

Any Idea if the engagement was WVR or BVR ? PL-15 or SD-10's were used ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom