What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Ok so now many hours have passed when Pakistan has bashed India. Pakistan downing the indian jets and parading the captured indian pilot was the front line news here. Since then, it has been a deafening silence everywhere including India. This points to two important things:

1- Everyone is stunned! Specially India, USA and the West. Note there is complete silence from Russia and China probably pointing to the fact that they knew that india was wrong but they never expected Pakistan to thrash india and openly threaten it!!

2- It also points to the fact that either things have started to clam down OR Round-3 is about to start. I think in round-3, it would be the turn of Pakistan army to flex its muscle. Apparently, they have already done considerable damage to India in Sialkot sector, and it will only get worse for india in the next few days if it keeps acting like a Clown.
Reminds me of the 15th July coup in 2016 in Turkey!!!! They thought they would finish off Turkey, once and for all, from inside via traitor terrorists!! And, they had been preparing them for 40 years spending 40b $s!!!! However, the Turkish folks quashed it in 40 hours!!!! Their state of the deafening silence, shock, bewilderment etc. were eerily similar to their current one vis-à-vis Pak!!!! One nation two states....

Turkey has never looked back since July 15, 2016....

IMG_2671.JPG

IMG_2670.JPG

IMG_2665.JPG

IMG_2666.JPG

IMG_2664.JPG

IMG_2663.JPG

IMG_2671.JPG

Su-30 ?? Engine nozzle seems to be of Su??

Sorry mixed mi-17 picture so ignore zp serial number but engine nozzle one is of iaf brought down by paf

Last edited:
Source Newyork times: Here is the confirmation of second jet which was destroyed and fell in Indian Occupied Kashmir:

28india-pakistan2-articleLarge.jpg
28india-pakistan2-articleLarge.jpg

Indian soldiers near the remains of an Indian aircraft after it shot down and crashed on Wednesday 2/27/2019.

This looks like a Helo wreckage to me, as the pilot burned body is typical of a crashed Helo.

MEA has gone on record saying india shot down a "pakistani fighter aircraft" did not say it as F16...media here is saying bison shot F16...so now Modi ji has to prove to indian's they actually shot some enemy aircraft...pakistan has said none of their fighter has been shot down...so someone has been "misinforming" their side of the story...and dont know about the other side...but slowly people will ask to prove MEA's side of the story...dont know what will happen but modi is not recovering from this...he has given a huge opening for the opposition to **** him up in media campaign...congress will twist and turn facts even when he is in the right...already some media are debating why we sent this cold war era plane to fight....is india so poor that they have to keep using a 40 year old junk etc...the opposition will strangle modi by the neck if what MEA said cant be proven in coming days.

already some media are debating why we sent this cold war era plane to fight....is india so poor that they have to keep using a 40 year old junk etc...the opposition will strangle modi by the neck if what MEA said cant be proven in coming days.

If there is a next time, please ask indian media to be present in the war strategy room and make sure all your military personnel present there pay close heed to indian media's advice and strategy.

You could have sent whatever you want ........ how much different the situation could have been? Isn't it better to focus on the present situation and work for release of your wing commander? Or appropriate jet that should have been used matters most?

Are you drunk? We have multiple proof we shot down IAF jets.

• Pilot
  • wreckage
What's your proof? Modi's fart's. Sorry but India got fcuked. Hard. This time and I have followed international media. That is the theme.

This is our proof?

B475A2C5-BAD5-4A39-BB38-FCEBD4CAA334.jpeg

IAF fighter jet crashes in Central Kashmir Budgam, 2 pilots feared dead. We dispatched these two first class to get a wash in Ganga.

images

This is one was captured by us. And is now learning how to use toilets for the first time in his life.
Check your own officials statements.

:rofl:
Where is the proof you shot f16? Ridiculous

Learn to accept defeat

Your own official said .
We have lost only one jet ,Mig 21 .
So what was the next one ? And our ground forces saw everything

Certain observations:

a. Yesterday was a tough day for IAF, and a worse day for the India fans and posters here. Give them some credit. The ones still posting are facing severe embarrassment of what has happened. I dont wish anyone to take their place.

b. Boys, whats with the abuse and name calling? Your PAF won the air battle yesterday. Be proud, and rise above the petty nonsense. Dont reduce yourself down to a level of abuse and name calling. Indians will try to spin, instigate, and talk BS. Let them. They have to get up in the morning and look at the mirror, and that should be good enough.

c. Abhi's accent showed he was South Indian, so now its confirmed he is from Madras. In his interview, he said his religion is Sikh, but that must be SOP to gain some sympathy in Pakistan after ejection. I also heard the media accounts of his apprehension by the locals, and feel bad that the collective anger of years of Indian atrocities on both sides of Kashmir was taken out on him. I am happy that the PA SAR team was able to reach him on time and rescue him and other pilots who ejected. The pilot has obviously had a rough ejection, and a rougher landing in hostile area, but he put up a brave face on camera and with the soldiers he has trained all his life to hate and kill. Bravo to his trainers for training a good soldier. I wish for him to recover from his injuries and return to his country in due time.

d. As it is now official policy, we are to not talk about any "other" pilots. Just let this one go, as this will make you really proud of what is to come.

e. As in all such times, the Pakistani Nation came together on one page, the military, the government, and even the opposition. Though, i still await a note of apology from many young boys who premature hurled abuses at me on the relevant thread after the "surgical" strike for defending PAF and showing my pride. Where are you now?

Some Strategic Points:
a. IAF will go in a reverse calculation of strategy and may try to take a short term score....next 48 hours are critical.

b. The Mig-21 Bison upgrade by the Israelis and the AEW matrix has been invalidated by the JF17 development, and superior PAF tactics and strategy, BVR and SOW capability, fully integrated C4I, and extensive planning of PAF. These aircraft of IAF may now be sent to the scrap heap, and they may now review on what real capability is, let alone aircraft serviceability and weapon / sensor / CFD effectiveness against JF17.

c. If Indian government does not lick its wounds, and try again the Kargil strategy: try to delay the election and extend the action. Their next move may come to take an air score from the South Sector, like to approach a soft target such as a Navy Plane as they did before. I am sure AOC Southern Command and COMPAK are well versed with such Air to Air scenarios, is well prepared, and can give India a bloody nose with his current assets and team.

d. India will also try to move their flotilla and claim "sea blockade" of Pakistan. I am sure the sharks are already out and holding station to ensure they don't dare. With the demonstrated C802 and JF17 capability at Masroor and Bolari, Indians be real foolish to send their surface ships towards Karachi.

e. JF17 stands out to win the show here, and to all the skeptics who for years had doubts about this single engine beast, I hope your concerns are addressed.

You could have sent whatever you want ........ how much different the situation could have been? Isn't it better to focus on the present situation and work for release of your wing commander? Or appropriate jet that should have been used matters most?

I am just an aam aadhmi like most indian members here...people who run this country dont care what aam aadhmi like me think...are they trying to get the pilot back ? or are they planning some retaliation ? i would honestly not know...but in 2019 if any country used such junk on the front line...it deserves to be called out...named and shamed...the media has a point.

c. If Indian government does not lick its wounds, and try again the Kargil strategy: try to delay the election and extend the action. Their next move may come to take an air score from the South Sector, like to approach a soft target such as a Navy Plane as they did before. I am sure AOC Southern Command and COMPAK are well versed with such Air to Air scenarios, is well prepared, and can give India a bloody nose with his current assets and team.
PAF placement of 19 Sqd at Bholari and 5 Sqd at Jacoabad makes sense to cover the south eastern end.

Back
Top Bottom