What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I am just an aam aadhmi like most indian members here...people who run this country dont care what aam aadhmi like me think...are they trying to get the pilot back ? or are they planning some retaliation ? i would honestly not know...but in 2019 if any country used such junk on the front line...it deserves to be called out...named and shamed...the media has a point.

If you have missed .......... modi is ruling all the aam admis like you. He has put this region's peace on stake to rule aam admis like you, your media so vehemently beats the war drum to influence and provoke views and opinions of aam admis like you ......... if you ask me all you aam admis of india are responsible for this. You ignorant extremist sadistic intolerant sons of aam admis.

Certain observations:

a. Yesterday was a tough day for IAF, and a worse day for the India fans and posters here. Give them some credit. The ones still posting are facing severe embarrassment of what has happened. I dont wish anyone to take their place.

b. Boys, whats with the abuse and name calling? Your PAF won the air battle yesterday. Be proud, and rise above the petty nonsense. Dont reduce yourself down to a level of abuse and name calling. Indians will try to spin, instigate, and talk BS. Let them. They have to get up in the morning and look at the mirror, and that should be good enough.

c. Abhi's accent showed he was South Indian, so now its confirmed he is from Madras. In his interview, he said his religion is Sikh, but that must be SOP to gain some sympathy in Pakistan after ejection. I also heard the media accounts of his apprehension by the locals, and feel bad that the collective anger of years of Indian atrocities on both sides of Kashmir was taken out on him. I am happy that the PA SAR team was able to reach him on time and rescue him and other pilots who ejected. The pilot has obviously had a rough ejection, and a rougher landing in hostile area, but he put up a brave face on camera and with the soldiers he has trained all his life to hate and kill. Bravo to his trainers for training a good soldier. I wish for him to recover from his injuries and return to his country in due time.

d. As it is now official policy, we are to not talk about any "other" pilots. Just let this one go, as this will make you really proud of what is to come.

e. As in all such times, the Pakistani Nation came together on one page, the military, the government, and even the opposition. Though, i still await a note of apology from many young boys who premature hurled abuses at me on the relevant thread after the "surgical" strike for defending PAF and showing my pride. Where are you now?

Some Strategic Points:
a. IAF will go in a reverse calculation of strategy and may try to take a short term score....next 48 hours are critical.

b. The Mig-21 Bison upgrade by the Israelis and the AEW matrix has been invalidated by the JF17 development, and superior PAF tactics and strategy, BVR and SOW capability, fully integrated C4I, and extensive planning of PAF. These aircraft of IAF may now be sent to the scrap heap, and they may now review on what real capability is, let alone aircraft serviceability and weapon / sensor / CFD effectiveness against JF17.

c. If Indian government does not lick its wounds, and try again the Kargil strategy: try to delay the election and extend the action. Their next move may come to take an air score from the South Sector, like to approach a soft target such as a Navy Plane as they did before. I am sure AOC Southern Command and COMPAK are well versed with such Air to Air scenarios, is well prepared, and can give India a bloody nose with his current assets and team.

d. India will also try to move their flotilla and claim "sea blockade" of Pakistan. I am sure the sharks are already out and holding station to ensure they don't dare. With the demonstrated C802 and JF17 capability at Masroor and Bolari, Indians be real foolish to send their surface ships towards Karachi.

e. JF17 stands out to win the show here, and to all the skeptics who for years had doubts about this single engine beast, I hope your concerns are addressed.
Rightly said bhai, we must be proud of our trophy of the Indian Air force pilot.

A job well done.

Certain observations:

a. Yesterday was a tough day for IAF, and a worse day for the India fans and posters here. Give them some credit. The ones still posting are facing severe embarrassment of what has happened. I dont wish anyone to take their place.

b. Boys, whats with the abuse and name calling? Your PAF won the air battle yesterday. Be proud, and rise above the petty nonsense. Dont reduce yourself down to a level of abuse and name calling. Indians will try to spin, instigate, and talk BS. Let them. They have to get up in the morning and look at the mirror, and that should be good enough.

c. Abhi's accent showed he was South Indian, so now its confirmed he is from Madras. In his interview, he said his religion is Sikh, but that must be SOP to gain some sympathy in Pakistan after ejection. I also heard the media accounts of his apprehension by the locals, and feel bad that the collective anger of years of Indian atrocities on both sides of Kashmir was taken out on him. I am happy that the PA SAR team was able to reach him on time and rescue him and other pilots who ejected. The pilot has obviously had a rough ejection, and a rougher landing in hostile area, but he put up a brave face on camera and with the soldiers he has trained all his life to hate and kill. Bravo to his trainers for training a good soldier. I wish for him to recover from his injuries and return to his country in due time.

d. As it is now official policy, we are to not talk about any "other" pilots. Just let this one go, as this will make you really proud of what is to come.

e. As in all such times, the Pakistani Nation came together on one page, the military, the government, and even the opposition. Though, i still await a note of apology from many young boys who premature hurled abuses at me on the relevant thread after the "surgical" strike for defending PAF and showing my pride. Where are you now?

Some Strategic Points:
a. IAF will go in a reverse calculation of strategy and may try to take a short term score....next 48 hours are critical.

b. The Mig-21 Bison upgrade by the Israelis and the AEW matrix has been invalidated by the JF17 development, and superior PAF tactics and strategy, BVR and SOW capability, fully integrated C4I, and extensive planning of PAF. These aircraft of IAF may now be sent to the scrap heap, and they may now review on what real capability is, let alone aircraft serviceability and weapon / sensor / CFD effectiveness against JF17.

c. If Indian government does not lick its wounds, and try again the Kargil strategy: try to delay the election and extend the action. Their next move may come to take an air score from the South Sector, like to approach a soft target such as a Navy Plane as they did before. I am sure AOC Southern Command and COMPAK are well versed with such Air to Air scenarios, is well prepared, and can give India a bloody nose with his current assets and team.

d. India will also try to move their flotilla and claim "sea blockade" of Pakistan. I am sure the sharks are already out and holding station to ensure they don't dare. With the demonstrated C802 and JF17 capability at Masroor and Bolari, Indians be real foolish to send their surface ships towards Karachi.

e. JF17 stands out to win the show here, and to all the skeptics who for years had doubts about this single engine beast, I hope your concerns are addressed.

Lovely post

No excuses for the insults against you or any other member but I think some were understandably frustrated that IAF planes got into Pakistani air space and left without consequences.

I have always said and I will say here again that PAF might be outnumbered but it will not be easy to outclass it. Every aviation enthusiast knows this.

Yes, they also treated well to Mujib ur Rahaman and Sk. Hasian in 71.

If you have missed .......... modi is ruling all the aam admis like you. He has put this region's peace on stake to rule aam admis like you, your media so vehemently beats the war drum to influence and provoke views and opinions of aam admis like you ......... if you ask me all you aam admis of india are responsible for this. You ignorant extremist sadistic intolerant sons of aam admis.

It goes both ways...what i said rings true for the aam aadhmi on the other side of the border as well.

It goes both ways...what i said rings true for the aam aadhmi on the other side of the border as well.

Aam admi here wasn't baying for indian blood. The difference. Aam admi here has seen the war for last 15 years and knows how ugly it looks like, Aam admi here is not afraid of death ..... the difference.

Please don't try equating your aam admi with us. We are two very different people proven time and again.

Then which jet Pakistan lost? Did Pakistan mistakenly identified his own jet as the 2nd Indian jet that was shot down?
Pakistan claimed another one fall down in IOK . and Indians claim that was mi-17 crashed . we have no access in IOK to confirm dear . none of Pakistani jet was shot down .i think PAF shot down that MI-17 with BVR missile . otherwise why on same time same hour a chopper also crashed ? remember it was down some 60km from LOC inside IOK

pics and videos from IOK

437591_8879767_INdia-Plane-crashed_updates.jpg

Indian_Aircraft_Crash_AP5451.jpg

budgam.jpg

Pakistan claimed another one fall down in IOK . and Indians claim that was mi-17 crashed . we have no access in IOK to confirm dear . none of Pakistani jet was shot down .i think PAF shot down that MI-17 with BVR missile . otherwise why on same time same hour a chopper also crashed ?

pics and videos from IOK

437591_8879767_INdia-Plane-crashed_updates.jpg

Indian_Aircraft_Crash_AP5451.jpg

budgam.jpg
If it was a Mi17 crash there should be atleast 5 to 6 bodies. Where are the bodies?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom