What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

rumor.JPG

Thunders are roaring all over 100km far from the capital.. Fully loaded... I think they arw going to **** IAF again.. :azn:

I seriously hope for India's sake that they DO NOT send any ships towards Pakistan. If these ships enter Pakistan's EEZ, I am afraid we will see sinking of at least one ship if not the whole flotilla. These chipmonks need to understand this is not bollywood for God's sake.

Suddenly, the skies of Karachi are busy again. Saw four ship formation minutes ago.
Bruh we've covered this, dont share!

I seriously hope for India's sake that they DO NOT send any ships towards Pakistan. If these ships enter Pakistan's EEZ, I am afraid we will see sinking of at least one ship if not the whole flotilla. These chipmonks need to understand this is not bollywood for God's sake.
Why would u say this? Is something happening?

For those who are worrying about a blockade and what not, there is an elaborate plan put forward by PN/PAF this time.

Let them guess, but they will not dare come close. If they do, they'll get it.

For those who are worrying about a blockade and what not, there is an elaborate plan put forward by PN/PAF this time.

Let them guess, but they will not dare come close. If they do, they'll get it.
Bruh do stay quiet

Why are you posting such precise almost real time info? Let Indian radars figure out how many and when these aircrafts take off and land for them.

Calm down brother :D

Any body can see them flying around. No secret info has been, or will be shared.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom