What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Screenshot_2019-03-01-12-56-09.png
Screenshot_2019-03-01-12-56-09.png

Question:

If we suppose the alleged Viper missile is fake,
As a Yankee, you should be happy. One of your Vipers might have done this, and if it did, that's great publicity for Lockheed Martin.

And do you think it's fake or real?

I have clarified this a couple of times just today : I may have a U.S.citizen ship after 2 decades of living here, yet I am Indian by birth, raised there.

secondly, the missile is real , it belongs to Pakistan and there are so many post (including my own) which show the contract and the sub contract number to paf.

and if you still want to think it is faked, don't you think that a country that can send a mission to Mars can make a copy easily ?

[/QUOTE]

So much creativity in Pakistan is wasted on these fake posts. I am sorry to see a senior expert like tufail even wasting a second debunking this post.

Last edited:
All US origin equipment is treated the same - Foreign third party sales are also approved by US.

As I said we definitely can park all our F16s and count it for the world or atleast the Americans will do the counting in their scheduled checks as per agreements.

Initially India claimed no loss and all pilots accounted for, and then IAF pilot arrest was publicly released - how do you trust your source then?

This is a separate discussion but I have given my opinion here on the changes in pilot count:
#BREAKING: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR
Only one time and that is through MEA not military
Once it happens it will be a human mistake twice it will be a lie .Thrice then that is very unprofessional

go **** off # 19 sqn is oldest of F-16 and no capability of firing Amraam @Arbiter

suppose this, raid included JF-17 and Mirages, F-16 was second line of defense, expecting the intrusions by the result of raid and as for your information AIM-120 is BVR and has a 105 km range, what you have on Bison Derby 60 Km or basic R-77 which has a range of 80 Km, thats why you have Amraam
wreckage in your area and F-16 stayed far away from you BVRs destroy your target and return
And what a proof that it was a F-16D it also might be possible that it was MKI @soundHound :)

suppose this, raid included JF-17 and Mirages, F-16 was second line of defense, expecting the intrusions by the result of raid and as for your information AIM-120 is BVR and has a 105 km range, what you have on Bison Derby 60 Km or basic R-77 which has a range of 80 Km, thats why you have Amraam
wreckage in your area and F-16 stayed far away from you BVRs destroy your target and return

:crazy::crazy:

The picture that released by your military verified it.F 16 parts was identified by experts.
One of the member here told one was twin seat .
Mig 21 dont have twin seat but F 16 have .

The picture that released by your military verified it.F 16 parts was identified by experts.
One of the member here told one was twin seat .
Mig 21 dont have twin seat but F 16 have .
All your false claims are already debunk, you stupid troll @SrNair , it was clearly a Mig 21 bison @SrNair :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

That is F 16 .

Loss of a jet like Su cant hide from our authorities .Men and machine are equally honoured in our country

I wont blame you .
Truth always hurts .
India is not your cup of tea dude.
Its in a different league .

This is getting tedious, get it through your thick skull, we did NOT lose an F16, a legend like Tufail has also confirmed.

Only one time and that is through MEA not military
Once it happens it will be a human mistake twice it will be a lie .Thrice then that is very unprofessional
Applies in private civilian matters but sadly this is a conflict, but I am sorry for the agony you have suffered due this confusion. I propose once the dust settles, PAF and IAF should develop a scoreboard in which the casualties can be recorded and displayed just like in most PS4 video games, where you are able to graphically see who has shot/killed what, how many kills per player, etc etc overall points can also be associated to each teams, so we can know which team team won and also include man of the match rewards as well.

Hum nay giraya hai (we shoot it down) ,,,,,, Two sounds of ejection seats ( mean 2 piolets) , People saying 2 piolets are coming down from 1 plane...…. Jet going down in IOK, look big ……… (Su-30 or Mig-29 ) ………………………. Latest video , day time ,,
lol
@waz , @Oscar , @Bilal Khan 777 , @Bilal Khan (Quwa) , @gambit , @HRK , , @MastanKhan , @Sugarcane , @Hodor , @Windjammer , @The Eagle , @Tps43 , @graphican , @Imran Khan , @Mentee , @Signalian
And all other who can look at video and give some info …………
just stick with official version

Loss of a jet like Su cant hide from our authorities .Men and machine are equally honoured in our country
oh is that right??? care to explain why your men and machine equally treating "authorities" are mum on this crash? no don't gimme that load a horse crap that its the helicopter, even your own cop is saying its a jet.

I wont blame you .
Truth always hurts .
Pakistan is not your cup of tea dude.

I wont blame you .
Truth always hurts .
you're so stubborn and shameless to accept no F-16 were down you found wreckage of AIM-120 proof that we blown away either MKI or MIG-29 from distance, why you always delusional/face saving/ humiliation mode, keep blabbering without a proof @SrNair :blah::blah::blah::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

That is F 16 .

I wont blame you .
Truth always hurts .
And where did it went?
The derby you claim to be of F-16 have been exposed so badly, i though you guys will have some shame posting ANYTHING at all but . . . . . . .

Here we go again.

This is getting tedious, get it through your thick skull, we did NOT lose an F16, a legend like Tufail has also confirmed.

Hum nay giraya hai (we shoot it down) ,,,,,, Two sounds of ejection seats ( mean 2 piolets) , People saying 2 piolets are coming down from 1 plane...…. Jet going down in IOK, look big ……… (Su-30 or Mig-29 ) ………………………. Latest video , day time ,,
lol
@waz , @Oscar , @Bilal Khan 777 , @Bilal Khan (Quwa) , @gambit , @HRK , , @MastanKhan , @Sugarcane , @Hodor , @Windjammer , @The Eagle , @Tps43 , @graphican , @Imran Khan , @Mentee , @Signalian
And all other who can look at video and give some info …………

They
And where did it went?
The derby you claim to be of F-16 have been exposed so badly, i though you guys will have some shame posting ANYTHING at all but . . . . . . .

Here we go again.
shoot down 1000 PAF's F-16s without firing Any missiles ….. lol...………. How …………… For that wait for new upcoming Bollywood movie.. :p::p::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom