What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Court martial this paf Air Chief and those commanders responsible to react.

bring someone with a spine to retaliate however little it may be
@MastanKhan
Check this out
YalFimW.jpg

They ATTACKED PAKISTAN bro DG ISPR confirmed Indian claims this is just pure embarrassment for us they violated our sovereignty yr :hitwall::hitwall: PAF show some spine FOR GOD SAKES This is an act of war

Action would be taken. And bharatis would whine.

That is a guarantee. Give some time to military. They would make bharatis whine.

They still need time to react? I thought targets are already selected and painted red in peacetime?

Must have been part of the back channel deal. India hits some camps. Pak makes some noise for few days. Win-win. We sleep well
I am enjoying both sides bla bla :lol:

Imran Bhai, your wait is over. :meeting:

Looks like India did not wait for another terrorist incident after all to strike back. Ghar me guske maar diya barabar!!:nhl_checking:

im just going to say what everyones thinking but what no one wants to say.

can someone just send a few transports to Afghanistan load em up with locals and AK47s and drop them into IoK

Pakistan tit for tat is coming, in sha Allah. Let Indians shake in their boots.

It would be nice to take some hills and gain new ground.

You won't wait for long.

You took 12 days to destroy few trees after losing 44 men

We would obviously take some time too to avenge those few trees.
U know y 12days. Acorrding to hindcu customs 13th that is teravi is day of mourning

Check this out
YalFimW.jpg

They ATTACKED PAKISTAN bro DG ISPR confirmed Indian claims this is just pure embarrassment for us they violated our sovereignty yr :hitwall::hitwall: PAF show some spine FOR GOD SAKES This is an act of war
No ducks given by paf studs

There is only one response here folks. Write it down.

Arm the Kashmiris and do it in such a fashion that everyone gets the message.

KPK claim is a fact, YusiY Azhar has been killed in it. But anyways, our fighter jets have gone into the Pakistani territory and bombed it, shows the state of Pakistan's air defence. And all we are getting in response is a debate over the location of Balakot? We expect better..

OK so you have figured out now that Pakistan's Air Defence is weak so now it should be open season on Pakistan right ? I mean now you have figured it out that there is no Air Defence , so IAF should by now have been flying sorties non-stop and taking out targets all over the place , why they did a little drama and went away.

If I find out that you have no air defense , I will bomb you day in day out 7 days a week till you are on your knees , so tell me whats the real story ?

No casualties on the Pakistani side.
An act of war nonetheless.
Pakistan will retaliate

Pak: Airspace violation vs India: Attack on terrorists camp
Pak: No causalities vs India: thousands of terrorists killed
Pak: Open field vs India: Jem launch pad
Pak: No retaliation needed vs India : Pak is afraid

India won hands down

should've would've or what not
We did and came back just fine.
:pop:

Zero casualties. What kind of an operation was this?

Pak: Airspace violation vs India: Attack on terrorists camp
Pak: No causalities vs India: thousands of terrorists killed
Pak: Open field vs India: Jem launch pad
Pak: No retaliation needed vs India : Pak is afraid

India won hands down

This is not a win, but a desperate move for elections. Modi was desperate to make a move. He did, but what did he achieve? There are no casualties and the payload was emptied in a hurry. The only think that the Indians could claim is that IAF violated our airspace.

Pakistan should respond with a calm head here. The response should be to arm and further highlight Kashmir.

So here is the thing - the Indian airforce planes violated Pakistan airspace, and they were NOT SHOT down. To allow this to happen is a big failure of PAF and they need to be ashamed of themselves for even allowing India to cross the border. This is Pathetic performance and I squarely blame it on the PAF Chief. This PAF chief needs to be fired and replaced with some who has the courage to shoot down enemies inside Pakistan's territory.

Back
Top Bottom