What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

So here is the thing - the Indian airforce planes violated Pakistan airspace, and they were NOT SHOT down. To allow this to happen is a big failure of PAF and they need to be ashamed of themselves for even allowing India to cross the border. This is Pathetic performance and I squarely blame it on the PAF Chief. This PAF chief needs to be fired and replaced with some who has the courage to shoot down enemies inside Pakistan's territory.

no, it was a big FAILURE FOR INDIA...

they had one chance....they should have carpet bombed the whole place, every unit and every base...

remember a violation is only a violation. bit of a waste to only attack a tree.

Yeh tauba tauba ka waqat hai :whistle: :whistle:

mn.png
Ji tmhare jhot per toba kerne ka waqt hai. Most Idiot Nation ka title Apka hoa

So, do u want to believe Khawaja Asif or Asif Ghafoor?
He said it in Natinal Assmbely………. And Ex defence minster ………. Yes I will believe him...……… Asif Ghafoor can keep his lies to him...………. IAF violated 10km restriction and came 4 to 5 miles inside Pakistan and bomb , this is what he(Asif Ghafoor) already said...… so ………………………………………….. FACT IS ..It means IAF did bomb Pakistan...…….. Now ISPR can try best to change the fact...………..

I am enjoying both sides bla bla :lol:

It appears Pakistan did modi a big time favor. If you are aware one of Pakistani politicians Ramesh Kumar recently visited india and met modi and his people, and came back with a positive response, the way DG ISPR has accepted and tweeted and the way indian military has remained silent ......... the only losers here are gullible indians who get to stoke their false bravado and Pakistanis with their hurt ego.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom