What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

They can... Their lie can be accepted because they announced we are hitting terrorists hideouts in Pakistan ... Now what we are going to satisfy.. That which targets pak want to hit??? Thats where we been always caught with pant down.. And thats why JUD JEM are harmful for us

IAF should be the target. Fire missiles and PGM on random airstrips etc

India has done an act of aggression. Pakistan response should be same.

Hi,

With all the awacs that the Paf has---the incursion of the IAF aircraft would be known with enough warning to strike back---.

But like Abbotabad---the 'radars' were shut down---.

Paf---zindabad---. Put me to shame Paf---do some retaliation and do a good job at it---.

You are right, the reponse of Pakistani military was casual and as per peace time not as per war time.

My question is why would they want to intrude when they can easily use stand off weapons fired deep inside Indian airspace.

The only reason to come close to LoC would be to test adversary's response and calibrate IAF's approach and targeting.

I give credence to this new only because DG-ISPR tweeted about it.

I am not talking about the tweet but that stupid youtube video. And yes, if this is true that means IAF jets came to test your preparedness and response time.

Zero casualties. What kind of an operation was this?

This is not a win, but a desperate move for elections. Modi was desperate to make a move. He did, but what did he achieve? There are no casualties and the payload was emptied in a hurry. The only think that the Indians could claim is that IAF violated our airspace.

Pakistan should respond with a calm head here. The response should be to arm and further highlight Kashmir.
And, let Modi smoothly win with a free hand over India.....

I have been alarmed seeing the Gandhis in the campaign trails...

Don't undermine a tiger cub, one day she might return as a ferocious tigress - Jengiz Han

no off ... 90% of members here live abroad and want to fight India! ... Bhai ... they didn't drop any ... bombs ... its just like (... someone entered your Lawn .... burn some part of your grass ... and ran away....) .... itni tension lainay ki zarorat nae hai ...

Exactly. Pakistan should respond. There is no other option.

Give them response. And give them bloody one.

Or else shut down the military and PAF. We don't need them.
This time of we not give answers.. Then be ready for their stupid logic everyday on every forum... Just reply them with full power that they fukken idiots dont even think to dream for attack pak in next decade

Pakistan should not engage with an idiot regime and their media war to manipulate their own people for election. The response from pakistan is measured, mature, and proper. Proud of our boys.

Proud of what??

That they let those goons bomb some trees that exist on Pakistani territory.

What kind of pride is that?

if only wars could be won through photo shop and twitter

and also https links :lol:

You can try making a serious issue into a joke, you can laugh all you want and make cheap passing jokes. But the matter of fact is that once again the imagine of this country has taken another major hit - everyone is calling it a terrorist heaven again. All thanks to God damn PAF for sleeping and allowing these jets to intrude over the international boundary. Pathetic.

Pakistan should not engage with an idiot regime and their media war to manipulate their own people for election. The response from pakistan is measured, mature, and proper. Proud of our boys.

Hats off to you!! If this is what you call maturity. Then it requires 3-4 such maturities from PAF too loose this land .

Keep up the mature work !!!

Exactly. Pakistan should respond. There is no other option.

Give them response. And give them bloody one.

Or else shut down the military and PAF. We don't need them.
You think so,we need Reinhard Heydrich to clean.

This time of we not give answers.. Then be ready for their stupid logic everyday on every forum... Just reply them with full power that they fukken idiots dont even think to dream for attack pak in next decade

Exactly. Today they claimed to bomb KPK. Tomorrow they would bomb some random place in Punjab or Sindh for some other reason.

Time to act. And time to act strong. FU*ck these b@stards

You think so,we need Reinhard Heydrich to clean.

This is what happens when you led burger kids becoming air chiefs and all that.

I won't support Imran khan ever again if he doesn't act. F*ck everything.

First confirmation from Pakistan of Strike by Indian Air Force. BBC Urdu video from Jaba Post, Balakot, KPK where a local says that there were 5 big blasts after 3am at night followed by Jets leaving within 10 minutes. Many casualties and several injured. How can Pakistan deny?

Looks like Burraq drone
Are arey ye kya post krdiya?? Ab kaisey deny krengey ye log? Ab b bolengey k ye balkot,KPK wala nahi tha?? :rofl:

no off ... 90% of members here live abroad and want to fight India! ... Bhai ... they didn't drop any ... bombs ... its just like (... someone entered your Lawn .... burn some part of your grass ... and ran away....) .... itni tension lainay ki zarorat nae hai ...

What an irony is this !!! I wonder if next time someone sneaks in your house, burns your lawn. would you let him go unharmed? and if you would, what makes you think he wouldnt show up again?

Strange analogy !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom